View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 03:51 PM   #184
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I officially made my first $100 without making a deposit at World Poker Exchange (although I did make 1 sports bet on WSEX in attempt to support their rake free poker...bet $10 to win $14.00 (-140)).

Ive been playing for about 2 months averaging about an hour a day....never really took a freeroll at the beginning but just placed high many times to get my first $10 then worked at limit tables for dimes, NL $10 tables and $2 SNGs. I now plan on doing more $5 + 1, $250 guarantees.

Rock how are you doing on Bodog now? I guess if you're keeping up you must have cashed out a few times.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote