View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 09:56 PM   #193
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i started on bodog with nothing. the freerolls payout huge ($120-$240) for 1st depending on the tournament. problem is they only run at 3 times 4am, 240pm, and 1040pm est. there is also a 30 pts freeroll at 915pm which you can play once as they start you with 50pts. absolute is a complete waste of time. I can tell you at least half a dozen times where they have screwed me or just done something underhanded. If you believe that a doom switch doesnt exist, try withdrawing money and see how the cards treat you afterward. crooked.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote