View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 12:34 PM   #10
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by B O T View Post
opinions, opinions

this album has some great beats on it. there's 2 or 3 songs i skip. deck is aiight on here, i dont think he's a very good storyteller. he's much better with battle rhymes. he tried to tell stories and he wasnt very good at it. u-god COMPLETELY outclassed deck on the songs he was on with him. lyrically this is WAY below deck's potential.

7/10
gotta say I pretty much agree with this.

Really like REC Room, 9th Chamber and Friction. Grand Prix is cheesy but I can't help really liking it. Uncontrolled Substance needed the dick on the chorus removed like someone else said.

I always thought Deck, U-God and Masta should have come with an album together. Having said that, U-God, Deck and Street Life always sound nice together as well (like Semi Automatic Full Rap Metal Jacket and Grand Prix).
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote