View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 02:49 PM   #25
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
Look homie, you accused me of snitchin! You have in the past argued that it is ok to snitch, so don't try 2 act like you havent. I certainly NEVER said I think women should be killed for snitchin! Go ahead, try and find a post where I say it's ok to hurt a woman. You wont find 1. Just because I say she shouldnt have snitched. (snitching gets people killed, and their faces branded in extremely rare cases) doesnt mean I think she should have been killed u moron! Dumbass! Snitchin hurts a whole lot more than it helps and these women are a perfect example that snitchin is something u dont wanna do!

These women I refer 2 in the truth above, were assaulted, and 1 killed.
This never would have happened, if they didn't snitch. (FACT)
Again I don't agree with physically assaulting women or burning their houses down.But people know the consequences of snitchin.
Snitchin hurts a lot more people then it helps?

The stupid motherfuckers selling drugs, murdering people are hurting more people then the snitch did. Get one of your "homeboys" to apply the lube and remove your head from your ass, these stupid fucks that get snitched on are doing illegal shit... If they aren't man enough to cope with the penalties, then maybe they shouldn't be fucking doing it.

Can't blame someone else for getting caught for shit. If you don't wanna get caught - Don't fucking do it.