View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 11:34 AM   #51
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERICHWV View Post
Snitching never has, and never will even slow down drugs! U know i'm right about that! Look what happens when people snitch. They get killed. Now how does that not hurt more than it helps? U aint serious are you? Just because you don't agree with drug dealing doesnt mean you need to be blind to the fact that snitching gets people killed. Snitchin is much more dangerous 2 you than having drug dealers next door. Agree?
It won't stop drugs, no shit, but it might save a life. Might stop some kid growing up, who might be influenced by drugs if it's close to try them. If drugs are around you, you're more then likely gonna try them.

Ok, so one person snitches - Gets killed. Yet one drug dealer can destroy families, not one person, complete families. Cats OD, and even if they don't, kids growing up with a crack addict Dad aren't gonna have a "happy home" are they? Which guess what, more then not turns them to do stupid shit, like sell drugs or get in gangs, not all the time, but a fair margin. Then down the line they hurt people... It's a fucking cycle - Not so cut and dried like you have it.

I used to deal, I got snitched on. I was mad as fuck, especially since it was a girl who owed me money that did it - But I got over it. Shit man, I was selling drugs... What do I expect? Most of these gangsta fucks would snitch to save their own asses, we both know that.

Snitching doesn't kill them, people kill them. Idiots fuckwits, not man enough to cop their punishment.

Depends. Having a drug dealer, or murderer in the community is MUCH more dangerous and harmful then having a snitch. Snitch would make it safer actually.

But yo, you arent changing your mind. This shits pointless, just checking this thread and saw I posted shit lol, didnt remember, thought you deserved a response. Peace.