View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 11:58 AM   #14
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO, DA GRIM LATIN View Post
This is a dope album.

At the moment I seem to be going through an old school hip hop phase, im going back into my collection and purchasing the albums I missed out first time round with groups like Black Sheep for example.

yeah, love Black Sheeps first album.

im going the other way, like i picked up "Follow the Leader" and "Mecca & The Soul Brother". but both those album have had maybe 1 or 2 spins each, while ive been really getting into El-p, RJD2, Soul Position, Blueprint solo shit. not sure why, i still like all the 90's hip hop, it just seems familiar to me, not saying thats a problem. ive just never been fully into so called "alternate" hip hop before, except for Eyedea & Abilites and Atmosphere.

anway, im sure no one cares.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote