View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 11:06 AM   #16
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean michael View Post
yeah, love Black Sheeps first album.

im going the other way, like i picked up "Follow the Leader" and "Mecca & The Soul Brother". but both those album have had maybe 1 or 2 spins each, while ive been really getting into El-p, RJD2, Soul Position, Blueprint solo shit. not sure why, i still like all the 90's hip hop, it just seems familiar to me, not saying thats a problem. ive just never been fully into so called "alternate" hip hop before, except for Eyedea & Abilites and Atmosphere.

anway, im sure no one cares.
I think it's fair to say that every now and again we all go through these phases which is why I love hip hop so much, there are just different styles to choose from that it's just great when you either go back to shit you haven't heard in a while or you checkout a new artist and then you spent a huge amount of time checkingout his entire discography....kind of like what I did after hearing MF DOOM for the first time.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote