View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 07:05 AM   #28
Chrism70
THE QUIET SOLDIER

Chrism70 drunken mastaChrism70 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsofunky View Post
Chrism70 is probably same cat from those click animosity camp coming in here to boost shit up, listen its cool to boost ya mans work but dont do it at the expense of another, Killah priest's album is the shit right now and til Tank drops then we compare even though there is no need for that.
Chrism70 is a die-hard Wu fan from 94!! I have been buying Wu since Method Man's Tical till now...........I have over 100 CD's in the collection.

In my opinion Killah Prist is and always has been the GOAT............I have been waiting for The Offering for soooo long and have been playing the leaked MP3's for months.............but on hearing the album (youtube) and on hearing these now 4 Robot Tanks tracks.............well RT is bringing something new to the table.

OK, so Priest always will be the best rapper in my opinion, but Robot Tank is something new, something different, which is his tracks are just leaving me starving for me.............Priest's tracks do that...........but not as much as RT's new tracks are.................until 8 Diagrams of course!

Im off to lunch now to listen to that Youtube vids with The Offering tracks on to see if my opinion changes..............who knows?
Chrism70 is offline   Reply With Quote