View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 12:35 PM   #30
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrism70 View Post
Chrism70 is a die-hard Wu fan from 94!! I have been buying Wu since Method Man's Tical till now...........I have over 100 CD's in the collection.

In my opinion Killah Prist is and always has been the GOAT............I have been waiting for The Offering for soooo long and have been playing the leaked MP3's for months.............but on hearing the album (youtube) and on hearing these now 4 Robot Tanks tracks.............well RT is bringing something new to the table.

OK, so Priest always will be the best rapper in my opinion, but Robot Tank is something new, something different, which is his tracks are just leaving me starving for me.............Priest's tracks do that...........but not as much as RT's new tracks are.................until 8 Diagrams of course!

Im off to lunch now to listen to that Youtube vids with The Offering tracks on to see if my opinion changes..............who knows?
Chrim70 Props for represetig The Robot Tank...
I am just happy that people are even comparing him to Killah Priest and "The Offering" and realising him for what he is...a serious contender.
My top 2 MC's are~

1. Holocaust/Warcloud/Alcatraz/The Robot Tank
2. Killah Priest

I have yet to hear "The Offering" and I agree he probabally is the greatest MC of all time but.....

Holocaust with his Robot Tank persona is on another planet with his lyrics...
If you listen to his tracks after a while you can get the jist of what he is saying,
he is on another page withhis poetry.
He has been through what ALL MC's are saying now and has created a new type of sound his own sound...a future sound.
I commend him for bringing something new to the table and see it as a gutsy and well needed change, people that don't even like Hip-Hop or Rap might even like this as it is something else I think.

I'm not sure if Blue Sky Black Death produced "Miserable Renounce" but his voice sounds ,more human and clear on this track compared to the tracks on his album so I don't know but it could easily be them?

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 03-08-2008 at 11:43 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote