Thread: Sean's Graphics
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 06:57 AM   #22
Suga Duga
Posts: n/a

Originally Posted by Sean101 View Post
I wanna include a w in there somewhere, but the only pictures I can find on the internet have the text through the middle, which I don't want. What's the best way to get rid of the text and fill in the gap?

I quite like it like that.
I'm usin the wu-tang brushset to do W's, don't know if that's possible to use in Gimp...

search for W's on google, yahoo and flickr...

I found this one, which should be easy to fill:

  Reply With Quote