View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 02:16 PM   #78
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
you know what...

I have to honestly say that his voice, flow, and delivery is a little out of control.

Why is he going for the "crazy old drunk white man talking nonsense" sound??? Someone answer.

And then to top it all off, you can't never tell what the fuck hes getting at in any of his songs...

I downloaded that song Vulgar... and even though it was free I still felt like I wanted my money back.

Whatever happened to the guy I heard on Bastard Swordsman or Silkworm ????

I'll give him a 10/10 for creativity, but for my ears its pretty low on the replay list.

And to be honest I only listen to his shit when you guys post it...

props for the upload though.

PEACE.
Thanks for sharing you'r thoughts on this.
I think the track you are talking about is "Dooms Day Reprise" not one of myfavourites either I just thought it would be a good track to show how different his style & voice can become.
To answer you'r other question about~
"Whatever happened to the guy I heard on Bastard Swordsman or Silkworm ????"
I heard he said it was getting to easy and that he became bored of it so....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsofunky View Post
Haha someone finally speaks the truth, now cant wait for those gay warcloud lovers so start attacking him
First off I am not gay and how did you come with that conclusion?
Harlem Diplomat is safe so why would I attack him for having a adifferent view to me that would just be dumb.
If you want to call me a "Warcloud Lover" thats up to you he is my favourite MC so I'm bound to represent him and defend him no?
Would you not do the same for Killah Priest.
A lot of my friends who are not into Wu say Nas is better and he is wack!
Surely you would say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsofunky View Post
Those albums out still dont match Priests album, The offering or heavy metal.
Thats because it was made and slapped together he said hiself it was just a bit of fun test driving Warcloud, they diddnt have the production and hype surronding a debut...and even still some of those tracks are better than Priest's like
"Mad Axes" the lyrics he kicks on that track are UNGODLY.
Compare his recent album to Heavy Mental (even though it is just him) and you may be surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_flex View Post
dats d reason i like Warcloud/Robo T/Alcatrez/Holocaust....he's kool not makin sense..just sumthin different for a fear and loathin vibe
Exactly...
I get bored of hearing the same old Hip-Hop no and then so listening to this guy is like hearing 4 different artists, I never get bored of him.
His abundance of styles gives me joke.

~

Holocaust,Huesane,Scientific ~ Blue Apples

http://www.zshare.net/audio/3281227a10e4f3/

PEACE

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 08-23-2007 at 04:41 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote