View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 02:26 PM   #2
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It is a good album, id give it 7.5 outta 10 realistically but fuck it il just put down 7 here coz they can do better.

In my opinion its beats - 9 outta 10, Vinnie Paz - 5 outta 10. Vinnies lyrics on here are fuckin stupid and annoying a lot of the time. The track with Killah Priest is the only track where he really explores something different than violence and hate. And maybe the last track, the one thats about him contemplating suicide.

He does flow well with Stoups beats though, and its interesting the contrast between the two. Stoups beautiful, orchastral beats, and Vinnies violent, agressive voice. Sort of like beauty & the beast, and thats why i think they work so well together.

By the way, the second version of 'On the Eve of War' feat. GZA is fuckin DOPE!!! I fuckin love that beat, and this slower mix of it suits GZA far better than the first. My favourite track on the album

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote