View Single Post
Old 08-25-2007, 04:57 AM   #12
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
wow. i always hated vog. i think violent by design is a masterpiece, it's incredible. i think lob is also an incredible masterpiece (not lyrically of course) but i always thought vog sucked. yeah the guest appearences are nice (some of them...some were real wack) but the beats are only decent, certainly not his best work (rip the jacker got better beats then vog) and it dind't flow well. other 2 albums are bangas, new one blows, psycho social (yes to whoever said it gets hated on) fucking sucks.
Wtf!? Someone need to re-listen to Visions of Gandhi, and it ain't me.

One of the best produced rap albums ever. From the vocal sample(bo-bo. bop bop bop bop) on Blood In Blood Out to violin on Animal Rap to the guitar(?) on Rise of the Machines, the production is just insane.
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote