View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 09:30 AM   #14
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rez View Post
i don't know which is better...i dont agree with the whole "VOG is production Jesus" thing we got goin'. it's good for a fuckin mosh pit, but really, none of it can fuck with Heavenly Divine and Immaculate Conception, dope shit like that, if Stoupe kept it raw, Vinnie would have to keep it VBD. stoupe's orchestral energy murder beats bring out the worst of Paz....for real.

not that i don't love the production, but i noticed that there's a direct correlation between the progression of stoupe's beats and the degression of Paz's brain. i just don't think it was the right direction for JMT's production...even if they are amazing beats

stoupe is a beast for real
That's why a Stoupe/Kool G Rap album would be fucking insane 'cause G Rap can fucking handle it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote