Thread: Worst Sin?
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 09:56 PM   #39
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
By definition, I am an atheist, for I believe in no god. Furthermore, I don't believe in any sort of supernatural things at all. The entire concept that there are things that somehow defy the laws of physics is beyond logic. If such things existed, it would not even be logical for humans to perceive them since our senses operate within the plane of material reality.

I live by a set of "moral" conduct based on what I understand will benefit me within my society and also based on how I would like others to treat me, however I believe that concepts of "good" and "bad, "right" and "wrong" are entirely relative and exist only within human perception. Obviously, there are values that are cross-cultural, and these are beliefs that generally benefit human societies by large.
Who told you super natural thing defy laws of physics?

If such things existed, wouldn't it be fair to assume that we could percieve them?

And if this was so, why would super naturals things reveal them selves to you when you refuse to aknowledge their existence?

Just because I don't reply to everybody's posts doesn't mean i'm not reading them. Couldn't you apply that concept to your philosphy on the non-existent supernaturals?