View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 04:29 AM   #70
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
True, I feel the same way after listening to it.

These Ice Water guys are pretty much thug rappers and yet they don't possess the imagery in their lyrics like Rae. I don't know what it is but they just don't stand out.

Theres not alot of charisma there with them.

I mean, I gotta be in the mood for music like this...

but yeah the production is on point. I expected more from that 36 Mafia collab but the joint with Rick Ross surprised me.

Average album that can def. be forgotten... maybe pulled up years later for 20 minutes of reflection and thats about it.

I think if they didn't have so many guests, it may have been a better album. I will say though that from hearing it I didn't learn a thing about the group nor could I tell who was who. I was at the store so I didn't give it a proper listen and it would need a few more spins to judge it properly but from what I heard I wasn't impressed either.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote