Thread: Rugby
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 03:51 AM   #56
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post
well said man, even mates who never liked sport ive gotten into it cause of the environment

Watched australia last night.. first half was good, second half we were pretty bad. freak try saved us i reckon, wales had all the momentum (fuck they look good when they get going). our defense was great though.

and BARNES! great game, saw his debut against Japan.. was good, but the opposition wasnt. impressed the hell outta me.
i bet wayne bennett wishes the broncos never let berrick barnes go. they are rootboxed with out lockeyer, but a fantastic pick up for queensland rugby. he has got mad potential and when larkham/gregen retire i'd be elevating barnes straight into the 10 jersey. if larkham wasn't retiring i reckon barnes would of stolen his spot

i still don't see us winning this shit. probably make the semi final. if we do, we will have to play the all blacks. we beat them at home but i don't see us matching 2003.

south africa for me is the team to beat. with white as coach and eddie jones helping out, fuck they got mad tactical brains there. australias biggest mistake was punting eddie jones for this fuckin shit kicker connolly. south africa will have a fairly easy ride to the final to so i expect them to make it.

NZ v SA final for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote