View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 12:19 PM   #35
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
i dont have a prob man. i just am trying to carve out my own lil section of GFX. a place where i won't have to worry about someone else dictating what should and shouldn't be done.

to be honest dusk kinda jumped the gun on me in making this thread and the official battle thread. seeing how I was the main battler in here and how i'm the one who created the need for this shit in the 1st place. but if dusk doesn't want to QB this shit I def will.

as a matter of fact... fuck it I am officially gonna run the gfx battles. starting with battle #2. I will set the rules and trust me there will be no complaints or imperfections.
i know what i'm doing.
damn duke ur first sentence makes no sense how on earth are you trying to take a piece of a forum that ain't yours?
the only people on here that are available to do what they want are the mods/admins..
you the main battler?!? haha thats fucking jokes u joined august thats last month...

since this has become more of an argument why dont we just have a vote for whom to organize the battle threads.

PEACE

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote