Thread: Cricket thread
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 05:04 AM   #362
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so all it took for us to be beaten is injuries and playing a mickey mouse hit and run game?

fuck sreesanth and fuck harbhajan theyre both bitches of the highest order. sreesanth prances on like a tiger and plays like a bitch. james hopes skies a fuckin dolly of a catch and sreesanth waves dhoni away annnnnnd HE DROPS IT HAHAHA and then throws the ball in anger and we get an overthrow. he is fucked if he comes out here he won't handle our crowds

3/13 LOL fuck india they can have the 20/20 mickey mouse hit and run tournament

how are we bad losers? when is the last time we lost? to england in VB series final? LOL where was harbhajan then? how about sore winners the way india went on after the 2001 was series was bullshit but we didn't complain about it.

pollock is on what, 396 wickets now? another one about to be welcome to the 400 club
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white

Last edited by The Hound; 10-05-2007 at 05:06 AM.
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote