View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 01:24 AM   #232
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Storm View Post
I didnt because I didnt think you would bash the Yankees so much. I didnt think that comment I was gonna say to you was attacking you for liking the Mets, I was just having a little fun, nothing personal. I dont bash or attack ppl for liking a certain team or sport, my cousin is a mets/red sox fan, we get along just fine, we have never had heated debates about our team or held grudges because we like two teams that are rivals.
I predicted they would lose and dedicated a song to Joe Torre, and there wasn't anything I said that wasn't straight up fact. But it's all good, I still think you're cool, I can't wait to fight about the same shit next year. Go Rockies

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote