View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 11:32 AM   #235
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If you no longer have an interest in the postseason than you aren't a true fan of baseball, both series should be epic, as will the world series, I personally find the Diamondbacks-Rockies series incredibly intriguing. Hell, any series in that beautiful ballpark in Denver would be incredible to watch, humidor or not.

Prediction, because of the location of the parks, I say the National League games will be rather high scoring while the ALCS will be low scoring battles. Expect one or two extra inning games in that series. Something tells me the Sox will be playing from behind most of the series and the Indians will pull it out in 6, The Rockies are on such a roll, they've lost 1 game in the last 3 weeks, expect much of the same against the D'backs with the Rock's celibrating in front of their home fans en route to the World Series.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote