View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 07:04 PM   #545
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
UR FAGGOTRY IS PLAYED OUT. N FUCK DOES KNOWLEDGE OF SELF HAS TO DO WIT AAAATHING FUCKER?
You don't even know your roots, or what your talking about son. The only difference between me and you is some spaniards breed into your fam, and the french breed into mine. Then they-europeans- used us to fight each other to take over the continent. That's why a lot of canadanians speak french, and people down south speak spanish.

Damn nigga.

That's why this whole thread's retarded. Fucking dum ass minorities trying act hard on some Gangsta shit. These mother fucking white kids are laughing at us son. This shit is joke to them.

I knew shit was fucked up first time I hit rock bottom and tried to rob an Essay for his shit in Denver. I already had a buch of homeys shot by some fucking cowards over bullshit gang banging shit. Shit is ridiculous. Got us fighting over material shit to blind us from realizing all this shit is ours for the taking.

Knolwedge of self son.

Hustling cocaine, Hustling weed. I did all that shit. I was the mother fucking neno brown for midwest. CP niggaz moved packs as far as NY my nigga. I kicked my homey out last time he tried to bring some dope up from the City. I'm done with that shit. I'm out.

A dope dealers destiny is reaching the keys. You know why? When the state arrests you, they fine you. If you can't pay the fine you go to jail. Prison is an industry in it's self. The state lives off of drug money. That's the governements hustle on minorities. They get you to sell the dope, keep the community doped up and they profit.

This is the real Hustle right here son.

Get yourself some these. They'll take you further than you ever thought you could go.

I'm out. I'm going to go practice my native culture and religion now. Attain that next level son.

Last edited by WARPATH; 10-12-2007 at 07:07 PM.