View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 01:54 AM   #246
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

funny thing about the Rockies - D 'backs game I noticed, Valverdie seemed to be really affected my something that happened early in the inning on the infield hit he fielded. It wasn't physical, but mental as he stepped on the third base chalk fielding the ball. He immediately looked down and seemed to shake his head when he noticed he was on the chalk, and quickly jumped off, but held his right leg in the air looking down on it. Then he went over to an area near the mound, sat down and scraped the bottom of his shoes. He gets back on the mound and is a mess. Three straight walks and the go-ahead run is in.

Point is Valverdie is one of those superstitious chalk hoppers, that is they jump over the chalk on the way in and out of games. My question is do you think his superstition got the best of him mentally?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote