View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 11:05 AM   #251
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
How was Jeter robbed of the AL MVP last season? You don't think Justin Morneau deserved it?
I Guess Jeter Didnt Get Robbed Badly Because Morneau Deserved It But I Thought Jeter Deserved It More. The Power Numbers Are Gonna Of Course Favor Morneau But Thats Not Jeters Thing He Almost Won The Batting Title He Lost To Another Twin Mauer. So Who Was More Valuable To The Twins Its Questionable And I Know Cano Was In The Running For The Batting Title To But He Just Had Enough At-bats And When He Was Hurt For Awhile Jeter Was Defiently Carrying The Yankees For That Season And Even Though Morneaus Numbers Might Be More Impressive Jeter Just Does Little Things Everyday Especially LAst Year To Help The Team Win. I Hate To Say This Because This Probably Bothers People To Know End But They Do Say To Understand How Good A Player Jeter Is Who Have To Watch Him Everyday. Someone Even Left Jeter Completely Off There Ballot Thats Bullshit Right There.

Oh And Rock I Can Also Name You Who Was Talked About For Mvp Besides Morneau And Jeter I Remeber For Awhile Dye And Ortiz Were Gettin Talked About Heavy But There Teams Fell Off Boston After The Yankees Murdered Them. So Get The Fuck Out Of Here With The Lame Shit.