View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 10:33 PM   #44
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I recenty read a spidey comic where both Spidey and Wolverine, now both members of the new Avengers are having a training session. Both go at it and Wolverine "accidentally" stabs Spidey. Spidey gets pissed off and starts pounding on him to the point were Wolverine can't fight back.

People forget that Spider-man has superhuman strength and agility.....Wolverine does not. Spidey can detect danger using his Spider-sense making it hard for people to creep up on him and he can avoid sneak attacks.

Wolverine is obviously the better fighter and would have the stamina to go on for days thanks to his healing factor, but my bet is the fight would not be so one sided.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote