View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 07:45 PM   #12
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper
Default Re: Racial Profiling in Boston.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch-chef
because who the fucks writes that shit and why should i believe an american who hates america and shows it by tellin u everything told to us by the government isnt true? is 100% of everything the government says true?....no, but these idiots try and make u think its all 100% lies. conspirecy people have an underlyin objective and believe it or not they will lie to make u think their talkin the truth...i didnt accuse anyone, i seen their fuckin pictures in the airport 20 minutes before they hijacked the planes....they damn sure werent cherokee indian or was that photoshopped. what about that dude massoui (however the fuck its spelled) who admitted he was supposed to be on one of the planes? is he arab? yeah. or is that a lie too? its all a lie isnt it?
The dudes you seen are alive and kickin. In Israel. Arabs? Naw! Jewish my friend. No disrespect to any Jewish people out there but thats the truth.

Also the kid who got shot 7 times in the dome in London by the bizzies was not an arab. He was Brasilian!!! Racial profilin gone wrong once again.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote