View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 09:28 AM   #183
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

i can see why Tauro don't like bleach you most be the type of person that demands greatness. judging for the titles you like those old school shit are greatly animated without water down on different scenes the story are well plotted character are well develop plus the action rules on the other hand series like bleach naruto and dragon ball since they are really long anime they use every trick in the book to prolong the series water down animation a lot of filler episode immobile action generic backgrounds ect... since is so long the story are very slow and the series end up with only a handful of good episode out of 100's episode at some point it becomes disappointing and boring

^at least thats how i see it from the point of view of the anime's you like^

i some time like that & sometime i like everything that is anime, i like bleach and naruto because the idea behind them are good a world of ninjas with they own society and samurais for soul reaper battling the lost souls, they could be better thou i just watch it for entertainment

Akira Manga

Toph from Avatar The Last Airbender
on of the greatest character ever created Avatar is a great series don't sleep on this just because is blurring the line between anime and cartoon this series is funny the story is good and interesting plus the Kung Fu fighting is the best ever i am very serious about this give it a chances if you are a fan of anime you will like this you have to unless you are into more mature shit only

Revi from Black Lagoon
classic violent series

Hitsugaya from Bleach

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 11-09-2007 at 09:43 AM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote