View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 09:40 AM   #6
Hayabusa
Veteran Member

Hayabusa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Hayabusa
Default Re: The official Pro Wrestling thread.

I fuckin loved ECW back in the hay day. RVD RVD RVD RVD The Whole Fuckin Show. lol sorry had to get that out of me. Anyway tha PPV was aight could of been a lot better needed some Franchise Shane Douglas, Raven, Jerry New Fuckin Show Lynn, Eliminators and all but it was good for what they had at hand. Dudleyz vs. Dreamer and Sandman match was off the chain. My fav was the Mike Awesome vs. Masto Tanaka, they always have a classic brawl probably my fav fued in wrestling history they fight everywhere america,japan,mexico whereever theres a ring set up lol. Rey vs. Psycosis match was a huge disappointment they are way better than that match they had o well for one night only the chants of ECW rang high in the ballroom in NYC and EC Dub was on top of the world. For one last time all ECW fans let it ring out: EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB!!!!....

P.S. REST IN PEACE CHRIS CANDINO!!!!!

Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote