View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 12:57 AM   #334
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Yo, Baby, I ain't know that about Dan HArren though(that their asking for all our guys as well).. now that you informed me.. I say fuck it, let that Era you begin - that sounds nice. We still got A-Rod and you know he'll be ballin in the season. It's all about the playoffs with him. Yanks though regardless of any moves this year can't slack like last year in the record. From start to finish we gotta put teams down and cut their throat. We can't let Boston take the AL east this year. Because it looks like the AL is going to dominate again this year and I'm thinking off the bat the playoffs are automatically:

Yanks
BoSox
Angels
Tigers

I don't think we can let a garbage team like the Tribe, Mariners or even the Twins to sneak in this year and we have to fight them for a Wild Card spot.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote