01 - Stillmatic (The Intro)
- 5/5 [one of the highlights of nas career]
02 - Ether
03 - Got Urself A...
04 - Smoking
- 3/5 [really out of place, boring beat]
05 - You're Da Man
- 5/5 [classic]
06 - Rewind
07 - One Mic
08 - 2nd Childhood
- 5/5 [as good as anything from Illmatic]
09 - Destroy & Rebuild
10 - The Flyest (feat. AZ)
- 5/5 [life's a bitch pt.2, not really as good though]
11 - Rule (feat. Amerie)
- 3/5 [out of place, should have been scrapped]
12 - My Country (feat. Blitz)
13 - What Goes Around
- 5/5 [incredible track both lyrics & musically]
14 - Every Ghetto (feat. Millenium Thug)
- 4.5/5 [almost based on lyrics alone]
- could have been a 5/5 if he'd just scrap Smoking and Rule. At least he got rid of Braveheart Party which is a plus. One of Nas best albums though, lyrically it's hotter than he'd been in years before and lots of those tracks are classics that sounds as fresh today as when we first heard them.
Matter of fact he should have made it 10 songs just like "Illmatic" and it would actually be worthy of the title (2001-illmatic).