once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Choose your own Wu-Tang Corp adventure

Default Choose your own Wu-Tang Corp adventure

Skampoe
    Robby Digital
    TSA
    NickyTooch
    Lacey
    Sean Bateman
    Sunny Winters
    STYLE
    Queen of Poetry
    Palehorse
    SID
    Ironman
    Jigsaw
    Cilvaringz

Don't bother signing up unless you have 20 minutes free
    Last edited by beautifulcock; 10-20-2010 at 05:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

I CHOOSE YOU SKAMPOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pick one for me.

Veteran Member

Is killing involved? If so, I'll choose Lacey and play real bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    Is killing involved? If so, I'll choose Lacey and play real bad.
    Quite possibly. It's an adventure, literally anything can happen, with the exception of Lacey leaving the house and actually getting laid. There has to be a little realism to this thing.
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

it's sad to see I stay on brockolys mind so whoard....

THE REAL PCP

Actually, you were the first one I thought of when I came up with this. Your adventure will be incredible, trust.

Raccoon fights
    eD big head

cheat activated
    character enabled

The Great Dane

eD

big ben

now playable
    Last edited by Dokuro; 09-30-2010 at 11:57 AM.

Queen of Poetry will be playing as Lacey Bone in adventure #1

You wake up in your dusty ramshackle UK loft basement laundromat still buzzing off the cocktail of cough medicine and computer duster you had last night. You look through the dingy basement window out on to the UK street. It's overcast. You are scared. The world is such a dark and scary place full of people that insist on interacting with you. You shutter at the mere thought of taking a step outside. As you turn around in horror you are startled by the presence of another human being. He looks like an arab terrorist.

Do You:

A. Attempt to communicate
    B. Run away

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post

You wake up in your dusty ramshackle UK loft basement laundromat still buzzing off the cocktail of cough medicine and computer duster you had last night. You look through the dingy basement window out on to the UK street. It's overcast. You are scared. The world is such a dark and scary place full of people that insist on interacting with you. You shutter at the mere thought of taking a step outside. As you turn around in horror you are startled by the presence of another human being. He looks like an arab terrorist.

Do You:

B. Run away

Ok I'm Lacey so..............run away (like a lil girl)

Do You:

B. Run away
    OK i'm The Great Dane so i...... turn into a pork chop now i'm not halal

You start to run as the arab tries to great with a friendly Allah U Akbar. You bolt out the door and run up some rickety steps. As you reach the second to last step, it collapses and you fall hard, smashing your face on the ground. Several of your teeth are broken. No big deal. They were already fucked up to begin with. Going to the dentist and buying toothpaste is not high on your list of priorities. You get up and dust yourself off. You head to your one room apartment.

Do U:

A: Log on to Wu-Tang Corp
    B. Brush your teeth

You start to run as the arab tries to great with a friendly Allah U Akbar. You bolt out the door and run up some rickety steps. As you reach the second to last step, it collapses and you fall hard, smashing your face on the ground. Several of your teeth are broken. No big deal. They were already fucked up to begin with. Going to the dentist and buying toothpaste is not high on your list of priorities. You get up and dust yourself off. You head to your one room apartment.

Do U:

B. Brush your teeth
    as he turns his attention on lacey i beat him up side his head with my balls

as he lays beating and dead i attempt to steal laceys wallet......

Veteran Member

Do U:

B. Brush your teeth

LOL

A. Log on to Wu-Tang Corp