once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Choose your own Wu-Tang Corp adventure

A-11
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

You go on what will become known in the history books as la gran masacre.
    You kill your way through one of the biggest crime organizations in Mexico to become a Capo, and a ruthless one at that.
    You slaughter the guilty and innocent alike, and virtually wipe out every rival you have.
    Other than you, Mexico is virtually free of crime.
    This leads to something unexpected.
    You begin to be praised as a saint and a savior, and soon the entire whole of Mexico is handed to you on a silver platter.
    You are king of a dusty kingdom.
    It's fun at first, as you are pampered and treated like royalty, but you soon begin to grow bored.

You haven't killed in quite some time.
    You haven't smoked in quite some time.
    Last edited by beautifulcock; 02-17-2013 at 03:26 PM.
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

S-2

D-2

You wake up and the calendar says February 2nd.
    You are awakened by a radio alarm, which your roommate jokingly set on an oldies station, days before.
    The sweet melody of Sunny and Cher blasting in the background enrages you.
    The skies are cloudy, while a bustling crowd rapes a woman outside in broad daylight.
    "Typical", you think. "They ain't even ask me to join."
    You start to get deja vu, even though you think it's a feminine product.
    "I've done this before. Over and over.", you mutter to yourself.
    That's when you realize that nothing ever changes.
    You are living the same day over and over again.
    Furiosity and despondency overcome you.
    You remember that Skampoe is dead, but you don't know why.
    You are all alone.

Do you

Smoke some formaldehyde
    Kill yourself
    Go to bed
    Last edited by beautifulcock; 02-17-2013 at 03:25 PM.

I wasn't really gonna go there, I just wanted to see if you would continue the torture.
    This is what makes a winner. The goal is getting closer.

Jigsaw's attempt to gay it up with Skampoe doesn't go over too well, as Skampoe insists scouring the internet for dicks isn't gay, but "this is."
    The episode causes a skewer within the underground supergroup PCP, and Jigsaw is soon extricated from his cousin's life.
    It is a sad day for fledgling artists everywhere.

You are alone. You swear the ATF is watching you, so you bolt yourself in your room, and arm yourself to the teeth.
    You haven't even smoked yet.

Is it

Time for a honey dip.
    Time for a nice gun cleaning.
    Last edited by beautifulcock; 02-17-2013 at 03:25 PM.

You are awakened by a radio alarm, which your roommate jokingly set on an oldies station, days before.
    The skies are cloudy, while a bustling crowd rapes a woman outside in broad daylight.
    You are all alone.

Do you

Smoke some formaldehyde
    Kill yourself
    Go to bed
    Last edited by beautifulcock; 02-17-2013 at 01:52 PM.

You ram into Skampoe, and while it dazes him, it does more damage to your car than him. Unfazed, you back up, and try again. He seems to be getting angry.

Let's book it, this will never work.
    Good thing I brought my trusty gat.
    Pull Skampoe's finger.
    Last edited by beautifulcock; 02-17-2013 at 04:14 PM.

S-6

D-20

A-9

So...You have some self respect after all.
    None-the-less you didn't follow the rules. I should kill you right now, but I'm just gonna let you off with a warning, NOW SMOKE THAT SHIT!

Ok, ok, relax guy. I'll take a toke or two

I don't give into peer pressure from internet tough guys.
    Last edited by beautifulcock; 02-17-2013 at 03:24 PM.

THE END

1-800 Suicide

The video makes you want to hurt...something. You smoke some more...and more and more...

You fade out of existence and back into a new reality...

Blurred visions cloud your senses. You see the death of your best friend and cousin Skampoe in your mind. Is it all a dream????

NEXT
    Last edited by beautifulcock; 02-17-2013 at 03:09 AM.

You are all alone.

Do you

Smoke some formaldehyde
    Kill yourself
    Go to bed