Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

Thread: Choose your own Wu-Tang Corp adventure

You pick a fight with STYLE's sister. "This bitch is gonna kill me," you think, until STYLE jumps in and stabs her in the back with a pick ax. Before that moment you wanted to die, but now looking at STYLE's glitter laden cheeks, all you want to do is....

Rap.

(double entendre)

THE END?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Que?

El final? Si.
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

You smoke a thai stick, mixed with hash, PCP, Drain-O, sterno, paprika, lemon zest, and thermite.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......

A-

Tu eres loco?

THE END

No artificial sleazy

Oh no

How will this thread ever get updated? This place wont last without these riveting adventures!