1. Q. have a question what you think about the accusation of him getting first crack at members wifes when he was within the Ansaru Allah Communit.
A. As i tried to answer this same question a couple of emails ago, it is hard for me to comment on the Master's personal life. Ant attempt at this by me would be a direct lie and misleading in every way. For years the Master teacher told us the we should stay out of people's bedrooms. I my self must inform you that I only focused on the esoteric information that he had, was and will continue to put into the public. my main focus was reading as many of his books that i could get my hands on. Sorry for not being able to help you with this question.
2. Q. also are you familiar with his thoughts on WD FARD and Sheikh Dawud
A. Yes, I am familiar with his teachings on Shaikh Daud and the teachings of the NIO under Elijah Muhammad. I believe he already addressed if not all of the questions that can be asked on this subject. Please read the book " Shaikh Daud vs WD Farad". This will help to answer all of the questions you may have about the subject at this time.
3. Q.His whole alien steez is a Sitchin and Raelin ripoff.
A. This is another attempt to not give credit where credit is due. The master teacher was teaching this information since 1967, when he came teaching nuwaubu "Right Knowledge". When he first started teaching this information, the people was not ready, so he started teaching religion, because that's what we wanted at the time. he taught us about the Annunaki, Neteru, and all the beings that we descended from, in an attempt to show us where we came from. Bear in mind, at that time in our history, there was in fact teachers from all over the world teaching exoteric and esoteric information, however he was the first person to show and prove that we (SO-called Afro Americans) had a connection to the stars. We cannot deny him that. Sure there are many teachers teaching this level of information, but we must acknowledge that it was Amunubi Roak Ptah who brought it to his own people. who else aid that so-called blacks were descendants of beings from the stars? Does it matter where the information came from? Sitchin focused on Sumeria, and Rale focuses on the same thing the master was teaching except he reaching out to white America. Don't believe me check it out foe yourself.
4. Q. He jacked the number 19 in the Qu'ran from Rashid Khalifa.
A. Seriously? If you would read some of the books that Imam Issa was putting forth in the 70's and 80's you would bear witness to the facts that only came from him. Once again, i cannot deny that there are other teachers out there, but I cannot deny that when I read his books, no one else is going into the language step by step to break down every tid bit of information such as he did. So to say he stole the number 19 from Rashid Kalifa, coincidentally which means successor (Khalifa) is a lie, because the number 19 is known through out the muslim world, however he was the only one to show that the prophecy related to him and the mission.
5. Q. He jacked the whole Native American connection with blacks in America from Noble Drew Ali (which he unsuccessfully tried using to get his child porn cases thrown out, in which his defense tried using that as an effort to show the court he was insane---and the judge didnt buy it.
A. The Master Teacher has show time and time again his connection by way of his mother being native American, how he is apart of the yamasee tribes. Read "Lets set the Record Straight".
6. Q. I have caught YORK in so many lies, its hard to believe anything he says anymore. YORK claims in his 1993 publication called "THE BOOK OF THE FIVE PERCENTERS" that he is the one who taught MALCOLM X how to make SALAT while in EGYPT. YORK would have been 16 years old. YET records show that YORK was in JAIL around that time York claims to be a be 33/720 Degree!!! Yet I have yet to find a Nuwaubian that can tell me what the 73rd Degree is. ( I don't even know the names of the Degrees after 33 ) Nuwaubians don't understand that when the 5% say they have 120 Degrees, its Symbol of 1/3 of Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding. I has nothing to do with the actual number of Questions.
nine ether mind
A. Okay, ask whom ever told you this to show proof. being a student I never heard of this at all. There is no 73rd degree, who ever is making this claim is misleading you.5% percenters has always have problem with us, because of "THE BOOK OF THE FIVE PERCENTERS", in which the master told them to get of the streets and return back to being under the nation of Islam.Don't believe me check this out for yourself.
7.Q. York is somewhat fluent in Arabic to the point where he can hold a conversation. But he did not learn it in Sudan and Egypt. He learned it privately in Brooklyn.The Arabic Teachers who were there to teach the Children would also teach York. York didnt go to Sudann to go to school, York went there to travel and met the Mahdi Family because York was also a represenitive of SHEIK DAWOUD. The Conversations between the Mahdi Family and York were conducted in English. Sadiq Al Mahdi was educated in England and speaks Fluent English
A. Tell whom ever is making these claims to put forth the proof to support such allegations. Arabic was one of the languages that we were required to learn as muslims. As a matter of fact he would bring in teachers from Sudan to teach classical Arabic in those days, so who ever made this up is misleading you.Concerning the Mahdi family, all you have to do is check out the many publications that he put forth showing his family tree, which has never been disputed by any in Sudan. Can they deny that?