once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Official Wu-Tang 2010 Collection by Rocksmith

No artificial sleazy

Default The Official Wu-Tang 2010 Collection by Rocksmith

'36 Chambers' t-shirt

One of the first images many of us ever saw of the Wu-Tang was the now-classic cover to their debut album 'Enter the 36 Chambers'... and it remains one of the most enduring to this day. This is one of those tees that just had to be done, and if you're like me, you've been waiting to rock this tee for years. An instant classic. by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith
    Price: $32.00

'Obey Ghost' t-shirt (Black)

Now there's a face you might just obey. Before he took off the mask, Pretty Tony was the shadowy ghost figure behind the hockey mask... GhostFace Killah... grimy. Bold 3-color print on a soft black tee. Cherchez La Ghost. by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith

'Obey Ghost' t-shirt (Red)

Now there's a face you might just obey. Before he took off the mask, Pretty Tony was the shadowy ghost figure behind the hockey mask... GhostFace Killah... grimy. Bold 3-color print on a soft black tee. Cherchez La Ghost. by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith

'Socrates' t-shirt (Black)

Inspectah Deck's classic intro lyrics from Wu-Tang Forever's 'Triumph are stamped in bold, heavy letters against a backdrop of a firey mushroom cloud. Bomb Atomically Socrates Philosphies.. and hypotheses can't define how i be droppin' these. A fitting tribute to immortal words. Full color print on a high quality black t-shirt. by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith

'Socrates' t-shirt (White)

Inspectah Deck's classic intro lyrics from Wu-Tang Forever's 'Triumph are stamped in bold, heavy letters against a backdrop of a firey mushroom cloud. Bomb Atomically Socrates Philosphies.. and hypotheses can't define how i be droppin' these. A fitting tribute to immortal words. Full color print on a high quality white t-shirt. by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith

'Purple Tape' t-shirt (Black)

Raekwon's classic album "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx", affectionately known as "The Purple Tape", gets immortalized on the front of this fresh new tee. A full color print of Side 1 of the classic cassette on a high quality black t-shirt. Pretty undeniable. by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith

'Purple Tape' t-shirt

Raekwon's classic album "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx", affectionately known as "The Purple Tape", gets immortalized on the front of this fresh new tee. A full color print of Side 1 of the classic cassette on a high quality heather grey t-shirt. Pretty undeniable. by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith

'Roll Call' t-shirt (Black)

Like a visualization of the GZA's booming roll call at the beginning of an early classic & Meth's debut track, this print spells out the names of the original members of the Wu: The Rza, The Gza, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon The Chef, U-God, Ghostface Killah and the M.e.t.h.o.d. Man. The Wu logo is also printed on the left sleeve to top it off. Hey you, get off my cloud... You don't know me and you don't know my style! by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith

'Roll Call' t-shirt (White)

Like a visualization of the GZA's booming roll call at the beginning of an early classic & Meth's debut track, this print spells out the names of the original members of the Wu: The Rza, The Gza, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Inspectah Deck, Raekwon The Chef, U-God, Ghostface Killah and the M.e.t.h.o.d. Man. The Wu logo is also printed on the left sleeve to top it off. Hey you, get off my cloud... You don't know me and you don't know my style! by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith

'C.R.E.A.M.' zip up hoodie (black)

The Official C.R.E.A.M. zip-up hoodie. If you grew up on Wu-Tang, you're probably already salivating. Cross-stitch embroidered appliques across the front chest, and one on the upper left sleeve in the shape of the Wu logo. This one is Yellow-On-Black. One of three colorways. Get the money, dolla dolla bills y'all. by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith
    Price: $72.00

'C.R.E.A.M.' zip up hoodie (Heather Grey)

The Official C.R.E.A.M. zip-up hoodie. If you grew up on Wu-Tang, you're probably already salivating. Cross-stitch embroidered appliques across the front chest, and one on the upper left sleeve in the shape of the Wu logo. This one is White-On-Heather Grey. One of three colorways. Get the money, dolla dolla bills y'all. by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith

'C.R.E.A.M.' zip up hoodie (Navy)

The Official C.R.E.A.M. zip-up hoodie. If you grew up on Wu-Tang, you're probably already salivating. Cross-stitch embroidered appliques across the front chest, and one on the upper left sleeve in the shape of the Wu logo. This one is White-On-Navy. One of three colorways. Get the money, dolla dolla bills y'all. by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith

'C.R.E.A.M.' folded skully (Black)

Keep it gully with the skully. White-on-Black lettering reads C.R.E.A.M. across the front. Cash Rules Everything Around Me! by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith
    Price: $28.00

'C.R.E.A.M.' folded skully (Forest Green)

If you're gonna rep the 90's, you gotta do it with a folded skully like this one right here. Classic colorways... Cream on Forest Green. Cash Rules Everything Around Me! by Wu-Tang/Rocksmith
    Price: $28.00

Dude...these are so fucking sick. Must have. Too bad every single one of them is SOLD OUT! What a tease...
    Last edited by P._Rakeem_Addict; 11-12-2010 at 11:01 AM.

wtf the purple tape t in grey all sold out . thats kinda fukd up..

i'd buy one but $32 is really steep for a t-shirt.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

i would pay $32 for the 36 chambers shirt with the quickness.
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

All of these are nice...I guess we'll have to keep an eye when they restock. Maybe Karmaloop & a Rep Code will bring the price down a bit if they carry the restock.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post

^^Now THIS, I need!

And word to those above, fucking sould out..

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

this is the only color I'd buy this in

^ blue & cream! i didn't even notice that the first time through.

Masta Killa got left off the roll call shirt.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

^ Haha nice fail.
    De mijne is 4x duurder!

that's the same order as the roll call from the beginning of "Method Man" so that could explain why MK was left off.

No artificial sleazy

yea these must of sold out quick, cuz it looks like they updated the images this morning.

i want that first shirt, im sure there is other places on the web to buy it

The images say 'restocks coming soon'. Id get that first one. Did anyone here get any of those shirts?

What would be sick if they had a liquid swords shirt like that 36 chambers one without the square.

only one i would buy is the purple tape shirt and i wouldnt spend $32 maybe $27. and they probably dont have my fat ass size anyway. sad face
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon