once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Dr. Malachi Z York-- Truth Versus Faith

  1. #1

    Default Dr. Malachi Z York-- Truth Versus Faith


  2. #2
    2.15
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SOUTH PHILA. PA MiddleEast
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ...1970a.d., archangel michael born again, descended as man...in north phila...as simon peter...malik al hajj shabaaz, deceased 2.65...
    ...same place where lucipher was born again, 1971a.d., north phila...luciano, deceased '62...
    ...contract closing on cain's head...luc' 22:31 on simon peter's head...
    ...ghengis, gabriel...born again south phila., 1971a.d...deceased 6.69...
    $%#&!

  3. #3

    Default

    bump

  4. #4

    Default

    up

  5. #5
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    in georgia, york dropped the pretense of being a muslim. The group went through several names and identities: For a while, york claimed to be “chief black eagle” of the “yamassee native american moors of the creek nation.” he even applied for a license to operate a casino. After this failed, york settled on calling his group the “united nation of nuwaubian moors,” using an egyptian motif. He also started identifying himself as a god from outer space.
    l o l

  6. #6

    Default

    the fact that you post the above which is in fact a quote from a website lets me know you know nothing of the man

  7. #7
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,235
    Rep Power
    118

    Default

    agreed^,

    the link he got it from is filled with obvious misinformation

    http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...ation-of-moors

    lol mutherfuckaz hate this man
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  8. #8
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    the fact that you post the above which is in fact a quote from a website lets me know you know nothing of the man
    L 0 L

    I do now.


    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    agreed^,

    the link he got it from is filled with obvious misinformation

    http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...ation-of-moors

    lol mutherfuckaz hate this man
    Why because they track hate groups? Nah I'm tired of people preying on the poor.

    Besides I didn't even come down the man like that.

  9. #9

    Default

    its funny you try to discredit a man you know nothing about.

    you talking about "you know" but you haven't did a 5th of this man's work nor can you say you build with anyone in his camp.

    now go right ahead and post info from a site who like you hasnt done there homework.

    im bored and i need to be entertain
    Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 06-28-2011 at 10:51 AM.

  10. #10
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    its funny you try to discredit a man you know nothing about.

    you talking about "you know" but you haven't did a 5th of this man's work nor can you say you build with anyone in his camp.

    now go right ahead and post info from a site who like you hasnt done there homework.

    im bored and i need to be entertain
    Nah this man didn't build with anyone from my camp. That's what I'm saying.

    L O L

    http://www.nuwaubianfacts.com/SillsDemo.htm

    Notice the Totem Pole our culture is not something we just came up with


    L 0 L
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 06-28-2011 at 11:11 AM.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WARPATH View Post
    Nah this man didn't build with anyone from my camp. That's what I'm saying.

    L O L

    http://www.nuwaubianfacts.com/SillsDemo.htm





    L 0 L
    LMAO, the jokes on you because you still posting and still cant tell me about this mans background or his mother or father heritage...and how can you tell us about what this man did or didn't do and you pulling info from websites.(same website in which you have read it thoroughly....I know for a fact you havent)
    Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 06-28-2011 at 11:18 AM.

  12. #12
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    LMAO, the jokes on you because you still posting and still cant tell me about this mans background or his mother or father heritage...and how can you tell us about what this man did or didn't do and you pulling info from websites.(same website in which you have read it thoroughly....I know for a fact you havent)
    LOL Really?

    I was just listening to a few of his tapes.

    http://www.nuwaubianfacts.com/makusp...atmosPart1.mp3

    Listen at 6:00 where he starts his claim that they're registered with the BIA.

    List of Registered Tribes

    Native American Moors of the Creek Nation isn't even a real tribe LOL

    Then after 7:30 he talks about his heritage.

    Dude's a joke

    Now as far as being "Washo" This is what the "Black Indians" say Washo is............

    According to "Robert Strog Rivers"
    You mentioned earlier the tribe called Washitaw Moor. Was this a Native American tribe and where are they now?
    The Washitaw were direct descendants of the Olmecs who mixed in with the Malian Moors. The name "Washitaw" comes from the Washita River which flows along Northwest Texas and Oklahoma to the Red River, where the Cheyenne Native Americans lived with the Chawasha, meaning "Racoon People" . The Washo were a tribe of Negroids who lived above the New Orleans Bayou and were of Tunican linguistic stock.


    When the Moors came to America, they mixed in with the Washitaw Native Americans and became known as "Washo." So the Washitaw Moors are the so-called "Lost" tribe of Indians that are spoken of in the history books? Yes! They are the hidden tribe that were the descendants of the Olmecs and Toltecs of Mexico. The Washitaw tribe are also the ancestors to such tribes as Pawnee, Osage, Creek, Seminole, Cherokee, Catawba, Comanche, Nez Perce, Tuscarora, Gingaskin, Mattaponi, Powhatten, Micmac, Lumbi, Mandan, Blackfoot, Natchez, Chickasaw, and many more tribes.
    Source
    SOURCE

    This a quote, not mine but I'll let dude break it down. He saved me the work.

    Then that is NOT an actual real TRIBE if they claim descendants from such a huge range of Nations. Each Nation has it's own tribes that exist like subdivisions of that Nation, those tribes together are the whole of a Nation. These tribes they claim descendants from are all of different Nations, there is no one single tribe of all those Nations. The Cherokee and the Blackfoot for example, one originally came from the east, the other exists in the upper Midwest, there is no way they are of any same tribe or Nation.
    SOURCE
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 06-28-2011 at 12:24 PM.

  13. #13
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    been trying to speak on this for a while - most of us natives who were here, are no longer existing as tribes - today, we are simply called "black people, african americans, or just straight up niggers"

    the experiment is to water down the features of the original native and marry into tribes - and the caucasian has been successful in infiltrating and marrying into so called native tribes - York reestablished a tribe or 2 and gave BACK to us our names and true traditions - you don't have access to records of all of the tribes who were here

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    been trying to speak on this for a while - most of us natives who were here, are no longer existing as tribes - today, we are simply called "black people, african americans, or just straight up niggers"

    the experiment is to water down the features of the original native and marry into tribes - and the caucasian has been successful in infiltrating and marrying into so called native tribes - York reestablished a tribe or 2 and gave BACK to us our names and true traditions - you don't have access to records of all of the tribes who were here
    thanks for the input sunny (+ REP) one of the reasons i message you about this thread is because i knew you are a bigger advocate than what me and v are and it would be good to hear your opinion

  15. #15
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    been trying to speak on this for a while - most of us natives who were here, are no longer existing as tribes - today, we are simply called "black people, african americans, or just straight up niggers"

    the experiment is to water down the features of the original native and marry into tribes - and the caucasian has been successful in infiltrating and marrying into so called native tribes - York reestablished a tribe or 2 and gave BACK to us our names and true traditions - you don't have access to records of all of the tribes who were here
    You know we built on this for more than a minute off the forums. I don't know why you think you're the only one that's been called a nigger on this board.

    I don't have access to records of all the tribes:

    Yes this is true. I doubt any one can make that claim.

    A lot of tribes have to fight to be recognized by different governments (US, MEXICO, CANADA, etc..). What I'm saying is their are tribes that are legitimate and need to be recognized and then those that are trying to take advantage of tribal sovereignty just to do things- like build casinos.

    York is clearly one of the individuals that is trying to take advantage.

    You can't deny that both Caucasian and Africans have married into the tribes.

    It's insult to those that were actually raised in traditional ways when other's imitate our culture to try and turn a profit.

    But what YORK is doing is taking a CAUCASIAN theory* and trying to lay claim on it for the purpose of personal gain-

    *Claiming that native Americans crossed the bearing straight at some point

    - and then putting his spin on it saying they married with people of egypt who migrated first.

    Native Americans already know that we were here on this continent. NO kind of migration took place for the originals peoples. It's in our oral and written history. But everyone wants white wash our history.

    I've never denied that there weren't migrations at some point. The fact still remains that there were people on this continent before those migrations. I've always tried to speak up for that minority, because we are the minority in this country and the world. I won't ever let our voice be drowned out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    thanks for the input sunny (+ REP) one of the reasons i message you about this thread is because i knew you are a bigger advocate than what me and v are and it would be good to hear your opinion
    First of all, V is from a real tribe. He could tell you the history of that tribe in a second. But I'll let the man speak on his own position on the topic.

    Second, don't have Sunny come and debate your battles. (- REP ) If you need Sensi to come in and fight for you, stop starting arguments you can't finish.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 06-29-2011 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Grammar, small edits for fluidity etc. BIG DICK INDIAN STYLE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •