Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: The truth of thanksgiving

  1. #1

    Default The truth of thanksgiving



    another video


  2. #2
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    "MIXING THE LEARNED UNDERSTANDING OF THE BIBLE WITH HEATHEN PRACTICES"

    LOL GTFO with that bullshit.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WARPATH View Post
    "MIXING THE LEARNED UNDERSTANDING OF THE BIBLE WITH HEATHEN PRACTICES"

    LOL GTFO with that bullshit.
    whats your premise?

  4. #4
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
    whats your premise?
    What's yours?

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Adjective
    heathen (not comparable)
    not adhering to an Abrahamic religion; pagan.
    (by extension) uncultured; uncivilized; savage, philistine.
    pertaining to currents of Germanic neo-paganism known as Heathenry.


    Truth of what?

    What practices specifically are HEATHEN?

    GTFO with that.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WARPATH View Post
    Adjective
    heathen (not comparable)
    not adhering to an Abrahamic religion; pagan.
    (by extension) uncultured; uncivilized; savage, philistine.
    pertaining to currents of Germanic neo-paganism known as Heathenry.


    Truth of what?

    What practices specifically are HEATHEN?

    GTFO with that.
    truth of what the truth and understanding that all holidays have pagan overtones

    from Christmas to thanksgiving

    how are the practices heathen? lets not look at the celebration let look a the slaughter and murder of countless indians, but yet people feast in their remembrance

  8. #8
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
    truth of what the truth and understanding that all holidays have pagan overtones

    from Christmas to thanksgiving

    how are the practices heathen? lets not look at the celebration let look a the slaughter and murder of countless indians, but yet people feast in their remembrance
    Maybe you mis-understand what my comment was aimed at.

    Around 2/3 through your video the so called "Elder" says something like:

    God doesn't listen to so called "American Indians" because they were "MIXING THE LEARNED UNDERSTANDING OF THE BIBLE WITH HEATHEN PRACTICES"

    Garbage.

    The videos have some good historical information mixed with Bible thumping bullshit.

  9. #9

    Default

    if thats your view, so be it.
    i personally was dissecting the historical info

  10. #10
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Then post historical info and leave the religion out.

  11. #11

    Default

    funny is holidays doesnt exist without pagan roots

    so when you talk about holidays paganism is a the foreground of alot of actions

    there no getting around the issues of smallpox which was a diesasea inflicted upon the indians.

    as with everything post everybody is not going to share the same views so thats understandable


    peace fam

  12. #12
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
    funny is holidays doesnt exist without pagan roots

    so when you talk about holidays paganism is a the foreground of alot of actions

    there no getting around the issues of smallpox which was a diesasea inflicted upon the indians.

    as with everything post everybody is not going to share the same views so thats understandable


    peace fam
    Hold up Disciple, class isn't dismissed yet.

    Pagan Holidays? Your preaching to the choir.

    nobody debated smallpox so.......wtf are you on?

    I'm talking about this extra bible bullshit that you threw in the mix. We got these white boys calling us Heathens now we got black people doing it on you tube. GTFO with that garbage.

    "Learned understanding of the bible"

    The learned understanding of MORALITY. People seem to think that everybody in the world was off their rocker before holy books. That's how your kings and queens keep you in check. Nobody was standing around talking about bible scriptures in the western hemisphere until 1492. There were many different cultures. Cultures with their own practices,which you promote calling heathen (an assumption based on your responses, please correct me if I am wrong).
    ---------------------------

    The truth about Thanksgiving

    Pigrims screwed over some Indians.

    (some) White people celebrate it, cuz that's what white people do.

    Everyone else does it because they get enough time off work to visit family and share a meal.

    -----------------------------------------------------

    But nobody's pointing fingers at anybody saying "God don't listen to you because he hates pagan holidays" "God ignores you because you practice pagan rituals."

    It's shame, because the video does promote a lot of good information. I enjoyed watching and repped you on them. Your right not everyone is going to see eye to eye on everything- but I gotta call out the bullshit when I see it.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 11-24-2010 at 01:26 PM.

  13. #13

    Default

    understandable

  14. #14

    Default

    also i didnt say anything was heathen i do however dont agree with the celebration of it, nor of any holidays

  15. #15
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,525
    Rep Power
    144

    Default

    its sad when ppl drop out of school and replace actual learning with 'truth'. these ppl struggle with math but act like they're brilliant because they know that whites killed indians and there's such a thing as non abrahamic religion and it has influence in the world.


    allah's disciple, you're not unvieling anything or teaching anyone anything about thanksgiving that the entire world doesn't know. difference is they're not dumb enough to care cause it makes no difference in anyone's life whatsoever. stfu and eat your food pussy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •