57. You may not vote on this poll
  • RZA

44 77.19%
  • BRONZE NAZERETH

13 22.81%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RZA vs BRONZE

Quote Originally Posted by menes View Post
    its crazy to say BRONZE is a better producer then RZA....
    but equally as ridiculous too say RZA is producing better beats then BRONZE right now...
    c/s c/t

lotec if you think nappy afro, drama, take sword 3, and heart gently weeps are better than anything bronze has put out then you must have not heard anything from bronze or you must think he is complete garbage cuz those beats are forgettable at best.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Well I did say I havent heard everything Bronze has produced. Ive heard his various tracks from here and there over the years and Ive heard his work on Remarkable Timing (which was decent) and I listened to that track posted in here from the Great Migration. But I must admit I didnt even listen to the whole thing.

I dont think he is garbage but his shit just dosent engage me like Rza's shit does and Im speaking on the new music of both artist.

Im not one of those fans that crave a return to the sounds of old, I lived thru those sounds during my teen years and love those albums. But now I wont new soundscapes that trancend those old ones and buy and large for me, especially when he is experimenting, Rza delivers.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

This is ridiculous.

Wu Stoneman

ummmm Think Differently was Source Mag independent album of the year 2005 and Great Migration was definitely critically acclaimed. Sold very well for indy album too, Angry's jealousy for Bronze's life shows again.

Anyways, for right now I go with Bronze Nazareth. Rza's legacy is bigger but right now Bronze has better chopping, better music, much better lyrics.

Quote Originally Posted by the silencer View Post
    if we're talking RIGHT NOW, i'm goin with Bronze

show me the last great Rza beat (and dont gimme that Kanye joint either)

(^^ yeah i said it)

(^^ still just a rough demo)

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Le Maître de la Vie Gitche Manito's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Lugor View Post
    Does anybody else wanna just choke the people that say 'gritty wu sound'?
    +1

Exactly what I thought when reading this crap.

Bronze beats have no air in them to breathe, they feel clustered and flat.

RZA beats are spacious and pristine, you actually feel your spirit is lifted in the air when listening to them.

Absolutely no comparison is possible.
    Last edited by Gitche Manito; 11-27-2010 at 06:47 AM.
    Comme les anges à l'œil fauve
    Je reviendrai dans ton alcôve
    Et vers toi glisserai sans bruit
    Comme les ombres de la nuit.

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

RZA been droppin a lot of boring soft ass beats these days, while Bronze been droppin mad heat the last 6-7 years. Overall RZA still takes it, easily..

are people seriously knocking Dark Fantasy because its a Kanye song?

grow up, that shits a banger. classic W sound

Bronze is my favorite new artist of the past 5 years, incredible talent, but dont compare him to the GOAT...
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^thats that shit

^dead

^its over.

^dont front

^niggas should recognize the talent off the strength of this one alone.
    Last edited by food for thought; 11-27-2010 at 09:47 AM.
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

Bronze Vs. Math, .......o.k......RZA? come on man, do the knowledge first
    Snypa LG

Quote Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
    Well I did say I havent heard everything Bronze has produced. Ive heard his various tracks from here and there over the years and Ive heard his work on Remarkable Timing (which was decent) and I listened to that track posted in here from the Great Migration. But I must admit I didnt even listen to the whole thing.

if you havent heard much of his material than you probably shouldnt make a judgement. i've heard just about everything from both producers.

Im not one of those fans that crave a return to the sounds of old,

neither am i, i just crave good music. bronze is killing it with the classic style and if i want to hear new progressive soundscapes im going to kanye west before i go to Rza. this has nothing to do with new or old, its about good and bad and dudes like bronze and kanye are consistently making better music than the gawd right now.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    wow... RZA of course... RZA then >> Bronze.... RZA now >> Bronze

and no, Bronze should not be on all albums, he got some serious bangers but he doesn't deserve all the hype he be getting. i doubt he'll ever be a legendary producer like The RZA.

I agree with all that u have said. I don't understand the thread starter.
    Is he serious?? i doubt it
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

SHAOLIN STUDENT

I do think Rza is at another level a spiritual level he is far better than Bronze. Bronze's job is decent but can't fuck with incredible Rza shit. Rza is a pionneer, Bronze can't create his own shit he is a fucking imitator. He is a Rza's clone like Kanye, Just Blaze and so many dudes in the game. The Rza can't make the same shit again and again, I understand him it's boring. Bronze beat are fucking boring ! Some of them are really dope but most of them are boring. Rza is from another dimension ! he is a fucking alien so he is deeply misunderstood by those who meet him and that are not high. He is a hip hop adventurer who wants to disover new areas in the music universe, he needs new challenges. Rza wants to work with the dudes who can learn him something he doesn't know ! Dudes like John Frusciante of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, George Drakoulias.

Just saw this

lol @ all the support for RZA and people shitting on the realists who are right about Bronze at that point making far superior beats than the RZA