once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: CLARIFICATION.... BRONZE NAZARTH... is a fuckin WANNABEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

god damn you 2 are fuckin pathetic...

barraka is a faggot white boy from suburban minneapplois throwing his frail body in front of moving cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youre the definition of a male groupie, youre a faggot NOBODY lookin to get brownie points from a cpl wannabes... enjoy!!!!!!!!

and kevlar... i dont give a fuck where you from, im not playing nigga...

your brother got beats, but hes a biter...

you bring absolutely nothin to the table...

and on some street shit...

id smack your enlarged head off your shoulders and step on your glasses!!!!!!!!!!

you a fuckin GEEK making physical threats online just because somebody called out your brother for bein what he is... a wannabe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hit a nerve...

and why dont you post the NUMBER OF UNITS SOLD on children of a lesser god if my info isnt accurate....

yall didnt chart.. not even on ihiphop... and they throw niggas numbers up when they sell 200 copies...

FACT: yall sold less than 200 copies first week and further extended bronze naz abysmal sales history!!!!!!!!!!!!!

niggas wouldnt download a kevlar EP for free... youll find out when you FINALLY get it online... netcee faggot piggybackin off someone elses MODEST success.. chump!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    i got time and resources, ill have goons break your front door in and haul you away in a trapper van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*buys table of thirsty goons plane tickets to SUBURBAN FAGGOT, MINNEAPOLIS.. barakkah's resting place*

Soooooooooooo......................

You still think Bronze is a wannabe?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Soooooooooooo......................

You still think Bronze is a wannabe?
    more than ever!!!!!!!!!

he channeled 95 rza and put out a thumper...

nothin new!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon man, I think you got a bit of egg on your face with this one. Bronze is an element because of the ability to channel '95 RZA, if he channeled Lionel Richie, the Wu wouldn't have much use for him, would they? He brought the absolute heat with this one. If what you say is essentially true than True Master, Mathematics, Cilvaringz and Moongod Allah are all wannabes because they do the same shit. 4th Disciple goes with that military shit so he's original, but damn, that's a rather lofty indictment of all the element production. C'mon son.
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    C'mon man, I think you got a bit of egg on your face with this one. Bronze is an element because of the ability to channel '95 RZA, if he channeled Lionel Richie, the Wu wouldn't have much use for him, would they? He brought the absolute heat with this one. If what you say is essentially true than True Master, Mathematics, Cilvaringz and Moongod Allah are all wannabes because they do the same shit. 4th Disciple goes with that military shit so he's original, but damn, that's a rather lofty indictment of all the element production. C'mon son.
    i made my position clear....

i purchased the great migration...

i like bronze naz beats...

but hes a clone, a RZA baby...

tru mas and 4th is different, they were personally groomed by prime rza... tru mas discography is short, but he got CERTIFIED classics on his belt... same with 4th...

this new joint bronze did for chef?!?!?!!?!

yeah, its on that level... step up... main reason i love it?!?!!?! sounds like RZA!!!!!!!!

kevlarr still a faggot nobody though... and i will smash his face and step on his glasses after he details my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

?

did he produce butter knives or something?
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

ya.

butter knives is pure imitation, nothing creative about Bronze, hes a 100%pre wannabee, with worse drums

hes not just biting rza, hes biting every wu prooducer from the golden era, to me its kind of pathetic, because hes beat and drums and samples dont match up on any level, i dont like seeing Rae work with this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
    butter knives is pure imitation, nothing creative about Bronze, hes a 100%pre wannabee, with worse drums

hes not just biting rza, hes biting every wu prooducer from the golden era, to me its kind of pathetic, because hes beat and drums and samples dont match up on any level, i dont like seeing Rae work with this guy.

C'mon angry, just admit you're a lil butthurt right now, and we'll leave it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
    i dont like seeing Rae work with this guy.
    You must have really disliked the fact that 2 of the best tracks on Rza's Birth Of A Prince album were produced by Bronze.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
    C'mon angry, just admit you're a lil butthurt right now, and we'll leave it alone.
    why you clingin to my dick like lint faggot!?!?!?!

you dying to be noticed...

bronze dropped a banger...

post 1... i said bronze got bangers...

how does this change anything?!!?!?!?!?!

youre like one of 3 ppl that was offended by my opinion, so whos really butt hurt!?!?!?!?!!?!?

you really vying for my attention and its sickening, you sickly pale, suburban fun boy!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ this thread being one of the highest viewed threads in wu corp history... definitely hurt some feelings!!!!!!!!!!!

ride this a little more... homo....

you need to recognize 2ndaries better

Quote Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    why you clingin to my dick like lint faggot!?!?!?!

you dying to be noticed...

bronze dropped a banger...

post 1... i said bronze got bangers...

how does this change anything?!!?!?!?!?!

youre like one of 3 ppl that was offended by my opinion, so whos really butt hurt!?!?!?!?!!?!?

you really vying for my attention and its sickening, you sickly pale, suburban fun boy!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ this thread being one of the highest viewed threads in wu corp history... definitely hurt some feelings!!!!!!!!!!!

ride this a little more... homo....
    Look at your post angry. Now look at mine. Who's catchin feelings? Who's really butthurt? you of all posters on this site are the last person who should be claiming others are catching feelings. Notice the lack of childish name calling in my posts.