once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
Results 121 to 135 of 135

Thread: CLARIFICATION.... BRONZE NAZARTH... is a fuckin WANNABEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,689
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
    Look at your post angry. Now look at mine. Who's catchin feelings? Who's really butthurt? you of all posters on this site are the last person who should be claiming others are catching feelings. Notice the lack of childish name calling in my posts.
    you have more posts than anybody in this thread, round the clock coverage, but nothin of substance...

    you have MULTIPLE log ins on a wu tang website...

    youre a suburban cock boy postin from minnesota defending your favorite artists from a differnce of opinion....

    what is your issue with this thread bozo?!!?!?! i dont agree with you!?!?!?! look in a mirror and laugh why dont you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    sometimes name callin is unavoidable!!!!!!!!!!

    which is why ill call you a faggot, and K.I.M.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
    Look at your post angry. Now look at mine. Who's catchin feelings? Who's really butthurt? you of all posters on this site are the last person who should be claiming others are catching feelings. Notice the lack of childish name calling in my posts.

    his name is angry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANGRY U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS????

  3. #123
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    32
    Posts
    11,348
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    lol
    angry's whole disposition is one of someone who catches constant feelings


  4. #124
    Savant Undiluted Karma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    UK/Yuggoth
    Posts
    3,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    you have more posts than anybody in this thread, round the clock coverage, but nothin of substance...

    you have MULTIPLE log ins on a wu tang website...

    youre a suburban cock boy postin from minnesota defending your favorite artists from a differnce of opinion....

    what is your issue with this thread bozo?!!?!?! i dont agree with you!?!?!?! look in a mirror and laugh why dont you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    sometimes name callin is unavoidable!!!!!!!!!!

    which is why ill call you a faggot, and K.I.M.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Youre single handedly the most emotional bitch made poster on this site. Theres no way you aren't a woman, that is of course unless u were made to dress in skirts when you were younger.

    More emotion than a pregnant woman, never seen somebody catch so much feelings over music. .Getting butthurt because I made a comment Kool G Rap shouldnt be beating on his wife lol, are you his PA or something?

    It's the internet bro, get a new life while youre at it try and man up too.


  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,689
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undiluted Karma View Post
    Youre single handedly the most emotional bitch made poster on this site. Theres no way you aren't a woman, that is of course unless u were made to dress in skirts when you were younger.

    More emotion than a pregnant woman, never seen somebody catch so much feelings over music. .Getting butthurt because I made a comment Kool G Rap shouldnt be beating on his wife lol, are you his PA or something?

    It's the internet bro, get a new life while youre at it try and man up too.

    look at you...

    teenage chump...

    never contributed shit to the culture, entertainment, or life....

    you damn near cried when you found out g rap smacked superhead....

    but im the woman?!!?!?!?!?!

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    you still mad about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

    in fact, i can recall you thankin me for puttin you onto some different music...

    but i went and said something you didnt agree with...

    so here you are, months later, still riding my dick, lookin to get points for knockin me...

    not gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!

    youre a frost bitten faggot with womanly features, you have a lot of estrogen flowin around, which is why you find g rap smackin HIS bitch upsetting!!!!!!!!!!!

    this thread got all the angry! haters grouping together, its pathetic!!!!!!!

    kevlar cryin to get the thread moved, aliases comin at me, victims get courage in groups!!!!!!!!!

    HAHAHAHAHA this thread rocked wu corps confidence.. got moved to weenie island and yall wont let it die.... HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

  6. #126
    Savant Undiluted Karma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    UK/Yuggoth
    Posts
    3,364
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    look at you...

    teenage chump...

    never contributed shit to the culture, entertainment, or life....

    you damn near cried when you found out g rap smacked superhead....

    but im the woman?!!?!?!?!?!

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    you still mad about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

    in fact, i can recall you thankin me for puttin you onto some different music...

    but i went and said something you didnt agree with...

    so here you are, months later, still riding my dick, lookin to get points for knockin me...

    not gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!

    youre a frost bitten faggot with womanly features, you have a lot of estrogen flowin around, which is why you find g rap smackin HIS bitch upsetting!!!!!!!!!!!

    this thread got all the angry! haters grouping together, its pathetic!!!!!!!

    kevlar cryin to get the thread moved, aliases comin at me, victims get courage in groups!!!!!!!!!

    HAHAHAHAHA this thread rocked wu corps confidence.. got moved to weenie island and yall wont let it die.... HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    i gave credit where credit was due lol im not gonna deny that cuz you did

    and with regards to the g rap thing u called me out on that, i mean really dont take a website so seriously hahha, thats my view on the subject

    i dont agree with him smacking his wife but i listen to hip hop because i like the music i dont focus on the gossip etc that shit was a off hand thing

  7. #127

    Default

    please ban this mentally retarded

  8. #128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post
    look at you...

    teenage chump...

    never contributed shit to the culture, entertainment, or life....

    you damn near cried when you found out g rap smacked superhead....

    but im the woman?!!?!?!?!?!

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    you still mad about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

    in fact, i can recall you thankin me for puttin you onto some different music...

    but i went and said something you didnt agree with...

    so here you are, months later, still riding my dick, lookin to get points for knockin me...

    not gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!

    youre a frost bitten faggot with womanly features, you have a lot of estrogen flowin around, which is why you find g rap smackin HIS bitch upsetting!!!!!!!!!!!

    this thread got all the angry! haters grouping together, its pathetic!!!!!!!

    kevlar cryin to get the thread moved, aliases comin at me, victims get courage in groups!!!!!!!!!

    HAHAHAHAHA this thread rocked wu corps confidence.. got moved to weenie island and yall wont let it die.... HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    u aint shit motherfucka its too easy to talk shit on the internet , show ya face and talk this... u dont have ballls fuckin phatetic kiddo

    in ur fuckin mother ur father and all ur satanic family MARICON DE MIERDA

  9. #129

    Default

    ban this cunt mothafuker

  10. #130
    Old Head, Young Shoulders laolu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Age
    24
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Angry>>>

  11. #131

    Default

    lmfao remarkable timing
    A wise man told me don't argue with fools
    cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
    - Jay-Z

  12. #132

    Default

    Angry comes off as a young boy!

  13. #133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angry! View Post

    bronze gettin SONNED by fuckin U-GOD on twitter... and bronze wanna be down so bad, he takes it... and says "wahtever god, respect!"... its 2010, if you dont have the courage to tell u-god bipolar ass to fuck himself... youre lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol

  14. #134
    Old Head, Young Shoulders laolu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London
    Age
    24
    Posts
    574
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    angry/REANIMATED is top 3 posters of all time.

  15. #135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laolu View Post
    angry/REANIMATED is top 3 posters of all time.
    .
    A wise man told me don't argue with fools
    cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
    - Jay-Z

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •