Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What the fuck is wrong with me? Winter Wars verse has me confuzzled

someone ban this idiot. "let me go post one of the greatest wu-tang verses ever spit and then say its wack and lupe fiasco is the greatest" seriously. he needs to be banned. son spit a fuckin 54 bar verse with mad qoutables. the fuck more can you ask for?
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Banned

do you know what a POCKET is?!!?!?!?!

j cole does not...

rap...

IN POCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes battling the instrumental the whole way through, and thats what you consider his pinnacle work... theres niggas on SOUNDCLICK that would shake his confidence and leave him broken!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not gonna break it down anymore than i have, because i dont respect you, and i have a feeling youre posting from a special education classroom, where everything i say is being monitored by your handlers...

be honest...

are you rigged up in a wheelchair?!?!?!!??

for some reason i envision you motoring around in an wheelchair, with a lap top positioned in front of your motionless frame... with you parked in an isolated area, gettin laughed at by normal kids, as you flood message boards with your bullshit...

god be with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This kid is a fucking joke right

Those J.Cole lyrics you posted are fucking trash, what is deep and lyrical about that shit at all

Inspektah Meth-Tical

Well when it all comes down to it. Godfather Don is the greatest multi-syllabic rapper ever, Moche has the best flow ever.

Ok, i will leave this site for good, on my mothers life. If angry! who is your top 10 lyricist and what is your opinion of Godfather Don.

And this Chris faggot, i never called Lupe the GREATESt faggot, i said he's one of the greatest lyricist.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Personally I don't give a fuck what the wu mcs tell in their songs I just take an interest in their delivery and the energy emanating from their tracks. Maybe sometimes their rhyme scheme, but it's not the most important thing. Many of my friends don't understand what the hell they talk about. 90% of their lyrics are pure garbage for me, 5% bullshit. The cappa verse is impressive because of the delivery and the energy. It's a very good freestyle, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by dret.izm View Post
    .... fucking idiot
    I totally concur.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Quote Originally Posted by Inspektah Meth-Tical View Post
    Well when it all comes down to it. Godfather Don is the greatest multi-syllabic rapper ever, Moche has the best flow ever.

Ok, i will leave this site for good, on my mothers life. If angry! who is your top 10 lyricist and what is your opinion of Godfather Don.

And this Chris faggot, i never called Lupe the GREATESt faggot, i said he's one of the greatest lyricist.
    i thought AZ had the best flow in hip hop according to you?

Inspektah Meth-Tical

Faaarrrk how can i forget??!

AZ/Monche tied for 1st.

You on some Bi-polar shit my friend

i heard this guy loves remedy, now can someone ban him?
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

i love that verse man

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means

Dissociative identity disorder..

i didn't fully understand cap until i saw him on stage

..j cole is wack

dummy, you need to realize that the mc's of today spit the way they do, BECUZ of tracks like triumph. Those songs set the blueprint.

Thats why i laughed when joe budden said hes better than method man
    and slaughterhouse said they have the potential to be the greatest rap group of all time.

This guy has handles on multiple hip hop sites and he's a fucking idiot on every single one of them. Oh the advantages of being a forum lurker