Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Debate ?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

keeping the company with rich racist

they got money - he wants money - he'll behave just like them -

your a fucking racist! you hypocrite and your a liar

you nd style pulled the race card first and i just called you niggers for it. i never brought up race,

racism and hatred and anger got you blinded from the truth

be a fucking man, dont be a nigger

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post

And what is the truth, Palehorse?

this all stemmed from n earlier convo where i said the governement ws allowing illegal immigration so the rmy could recruit poor dumb mexicans to use against american citizens in gun confisctions nd being taken to fema camps

which whether sunny wants to be american or not, includes him

Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

and its not the only reson just one

this all stemmed from n earlier convo where i said the governement ws allowing illegal immigration so the rmy could recruit poor dumb mexicans to use against american citizens in gun confisctions nd being taken to fema camps

which whether sunny wants to be american or not, includes him
    Ok but how does that make Sunny Winters a nigger? Is it because he's a black man and he's speaking his OWN mind?

People are people, Palehorse. We're not always going to agree on certain things. I guess it's easier for whites to down blacks, right?

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Damn Pale, your fucking disgrace homeboy. I'm embarrassed by you, to think I vouched for you to build with us in the Vat section.

I'm tell you now- Mexicans have more of right to be in the country than your hill billy ass. We were traveling freely between north and south america for hundreds of years before white people started laying down THEIR laws.

GTFO with your racist bullshit.

Pale, when were you ever concerned about 'living standards' and resulting in the decline of it? I thought it was always your belief that society is always degenerating.

I dont know why you are so against these 'Mexicans' all of a sudden.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

I was down in mexico back in August. They had large statues of Natives with WU-TANG sword style.

Pale, you scared we gonna start making statues in our own image, instead of the ones white people make of us in hand cuffs? This is the city 80 miles from where I live:

Yeah it' like honestly Pale you're retarded about the race issue. We're uninvited guests in the land of the People. The Europeans came with steel and fire to take it from them. I live on Algonquin land. Now I'm not saying I think we should leave and I don't think the indigenous peoples are asking that. As someone born here I have a right to live here, but I should respect the fact that this great land was someone else's once and I have an obligation to share it with them.

What we need is a Native American president. Screw the hype for "a Black President" or "a woman president" etc. There is currently 1 native american in congress. That's less than their population. About 1% of the population is homogeneously indigenous and I'm sure a much larger percent are partial. 1 in over 535 members of congress? That's gay.

If anything is to be done about Mexico it should be plans to improve their standard of living. Building a wall is ridiculous, that hurts us more than them. What we need to do is grow each other's economies, crack down on the crime and corruption in Mexico (and here in the United States.) Mexico should be a flourishing state. It can and it will be.

The whole purpose of America is that we are "the shining city on the hill" we're a microcosm of the world. The goal of America is to establish the best state possible so that the rest of the world can join us in our example. We should be striving to be upright instead of political. We're not political apes, we're something more.
    Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 12-16-2010 at 07:18 PM.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

you nd style pulled the race card first and i just called you niggers for it. i never brought up race,

you just wanted to find a reason to call someone a nigger - so that you can see what the reaction would be -

maybe

i was angry for a few days - yall could see it in my post - then i got me some wet girl stuff, now i'm fine - your problem is with you and your accomplishments in this world - you are frustrated being palehorse and you are worried that big dick brown people are coming to get you

in america, i'm nigger man - everywhere i go, i'm nigger man to everyone

PRODIGAL SUN

Pale could remove toxins from his tap water, but not his brain!

While Sunny's Afrocentrism pisses me off sometimes, at least we agree that Pale is a faggot.

I'm officially apologizing for insulting you a while ago when you gave me a warning. That was way harsh of me.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

although i disagree with Horse greatly and on a regaler basses, he does have the right to open a discussion on the matters of immigration, immigration reform is not only an important issue in America, but the topic fits in the forum better the most subjects. if you have a problem with his opinion write against it.

this is just one more injustice perpetrated by the mods on this sub-forum.

you sunny have gotten addicted to your power, you have become a Castro. change your ways or we will be calling for your resignation. but your a good level headed guy and i think you can do better