Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Maitreya is the Beast 666

  1. #1

    Default Maitreya is the Beast 666

    http://www.true2ourselves.com/video/...Beast-Revealed

    Maitreya represents himself with the hexagram which geometrially is 666 with a star with six points, six triangles around and a hexagon with six sides in the center. It is what is on the Israeli flag and it is my belief that Israel is the slain head that is now healed. Seven heads signyfies completeness of power and he already seems to have UN status as the World Teacher.

    "And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men"



  2. #2

    Default

    Just to point out, the video is not about the hexagram, but that his name is calculated to 666 in both Hebrew and Greek.

    According to this site, even in 7 languages. (although the video is down)

    http://artopia444.wordpress.com/2010/05/04/666maitreya/

  3. #3

    Default

    Rev 13 -
    First beast from sea. Second beast from earth.

    First beast a Gentile. Second beast a Jew.

    A 1x6=6 B 2x6=12 C 3x6=18 D 4x6=24 etc etc

    Do the math and add:

    K+I+S+S+I+N+G+E+R

    KISSINGER = 666

  4. #4

    Default

    same can be said of ronald (6)wilson(6) reagan(6)

  5. #5
    Banned Dokuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    in your Head
    Posts
    8,586
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    Rev 13 -
    First beast from sea. Second beast from earth.

    First beast a Gentile. Second beast a Jew.

    A 1x6=6 B 2x6=12 C 3x6=18 D 4x6=24 etc etc

    Do the math and add:

    K+I+S+S+I+N+G+E+R

    KISSINGER = 666
    works for Reagan to

    remember this Mastema/Satan is of god

  6. #6
    כהן גדול TheBoarzHeadBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Soooo you're basing this on what exactly?

    Maitreya would be the most powerful human being in human history. He will be greater than any of the Prophets or Buddhas who have come before him. Zoroastrians foretold of his coming as Mithra. He's the savior. He will attain Buddhahood in seven days and then preach the Ten Commandments of Buddhism. He is the Preserver made flesh.

    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

  7. #7

    Default 666

    Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    Rev 13 -
    First beast from sea. Second beast from earth.

    First beast a Gentile. Second beast a Jew.

    A 1x6=6 B 2x6=12 C 3x6=18 D 4x6=24 etc etc

    Do the math and add:

    K+I+S+S+I+N+G+E+R

    KISSINGER = 666
    Fatal Guillotine/Louis Cypher: same can be said of ronald (6)wilson(6) reagan(6)
    ================================================== ====

    Gentlemen, if RR reappears and becomes world dictator or "head cheerleader"
    for world dictator, then I will agree the "666" applies to RR.

    However, NO BODY fits like KISSINGER does.

    H. Kissinger is an old man.

    If KISSINGER dies, I will be proved at least half wrong.

  8. #8
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,091
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    lol - yall are looking for this to apply to one man - the beast 666 is a culture and way of death

  9. #9
    BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Groningen-Netherlandz
    Posts
    1,916
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    The Matreya is to bring us new insightz for the new world , its allready bizy, lies com to light, bad peeps will be exposed, the upper vibrationz
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

  10. #10

    Default number is that of a MAN

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    lol - yall are looking for this to apply to one man
    - the beast 666 is a culture and way of death
    I'm looking for 666 to apply to "one man" because:

    17and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell,
    except the one who has the mark,

    either the name of the beast

    or the number of his name.

    18Here is wisdom Let him who has understanding
    calculate the number of the beast,

    for the number is that of a man;

    and his number is six hundred and sixty-six. Rev 13

  11. #11
    Banned Dokuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    in your Head
    Posts
    8,586
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    Fatal Guillotine/Louis Cypher: same can be said of ronald (6)wilson(6) reagan(6)
    ================================================== ====

    Gentlemen, if RR reappears and becomes world dictator or "head cheerleader"
    for world dictator, then I will agree the "666" applies to RR.

    However, NO BODY fits like KISSINGER does.

    H. Kissinger is an old man.

    If KISSINGER dies, I will be proved at least half wrong.
    so you got a problem with dictators ....

    heheh i do to uos name is GOD

    but the only one the fits the best is


    oops sorry thats just the worst human in history of humanity

  12. #12
    BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Groningen-Netherlandz
    Posts
    1,916
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    numbers are endless like circlez like universe, i red a quote like a wise 1 dominates his numbers and starz not the other way around
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

  13. #13

  14. #14
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,091
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    I'm looking for 666 to apply to "one man" because:

    17and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell,
    except the one who has the mark,
    so to you this means that only one person is going to be able to buy and sell ?

    Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    either the name of the beast

    or the number of his name.

    18Here is wisdom Let him who has understanding
    calculate the number of the beast,

    for the number is that of a man;
    yall are rounding up lynch mobs to go get niggas cause a niggas name add up to 666 ?

    that's fucked up


    Quote Originally Posted by John Prewett View Post
    and his number is six hundred and sixty-six. Rev 13


    in the "let us make man" part, the man part is plural

  15. #15
    Banned Dokuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    in your Head
    Posts
    8,586
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
    its funny how most of those numbers are zero once you get int the houndreds


    its almost as if the creator of that note wanted it to add up to 666
    but didn't want to do all the math....................

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •