once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: the truth about illegal immigration

  1. #1

    Default the truth about illegal immigration

    http://www.ktradionetwork.com/

    skip to 6 minutes in



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  2. #2
    PRODIGAL SUN
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    the truth about illegal immigration - white folks been doing it to many if not all dark skinned peoples on the face of the planet, including Indiginous Americans!

  3. #3

    Default

    you obviously didnt listen or know what the fuck your tlking bout



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  4. #4
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,684
    Rep Power
    10

    Default


  5. #5

    Default

    this isnt gen cht faggot



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  6. #6
    Banned Dokuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    in your Head
    Posts
    8,586
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hey horse what nationality do you think had the largest flux of immigration this year

    oh the Irish

    dude they speak English so your argument kinda kaput

    are econ is shit so Mexicans are say fuck this screw you guy i'm going home but Ireland wost
    and there coming on over

  7. #7
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,684
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    this isnt gen cht faggot
    Im listening to it, just to see his stance.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Age
    4
    Posts
    15,094
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    before we start pluckin mexicans back out of the land that was stolen from them by white people, we need to go into africa and force every person of european decent out of there back to fuckin europe

    at least the mexican is not killing his way into this fucked up country - he's coming here to work


    fuckin white people all over the globe killing peoples off of their land


    stop the real fuckin illegal alien on the planet first

    cause these niggas have a serious history of killing indigenous people all over the planet

    we need to get together and drag palehorse back to whatever european country his peoples come from


    and guess what nigga - even then europe is not yours

  10. #10
    Banned Dokuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    in your Head
    Posts
    8,586
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post


    and guess what nigga - even then europe is not yours
    that depends whether or not he is of Celtic decent


    because all of those vikings and romans need to go back to were the came from and stay out the fertile lands


    orn-a--loo.....


    sorry my Irish came out






    were making it official you can only be really American if

    1 your of mixed blood
    2 your a Native
    Last edited by Dokuro; 12-28-2010 at 09:07 PM.

  11. #11
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    44

    Default


  12. #12
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 12-30-2010 at 12:40 PM.

  13. #13

    Default

    why m i a racist? i never once mentioned race.

    this affects all americans. you kids will learn someday maybe



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  14. #14

    Default

    http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11673029

    heres the show page since only 1 person listened and thhe rest of you have no idea what the threads bout



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  15. #15
    PRODIGAL SUN
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    606
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Fuck you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •