once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: WTF, she's confused me now...Ladies - whats she playin at???

Default Re: WTF, she's confused me now...Ladies - whats she playin at???

and the story end's we don't get back 2 geva, afta i asked str8 up is ther a chance whats goin on, cos she "dunno if theres a chance cos a dont want a bf rite now, am sorry.luv tanya"

also 'she's very sorry n we can still b m8s n mayb she'l change er mind. a am sory. n she'll c me weneva. lv tanya'

she sed she's gunna stop by sumtime but shes hardly dwn my end n e more, even tho its 5 fuckin minutes walk! if that, jus up the street.

she wanted to talk las nite but i was on my way 2 asda wiv ma m8 n told er she can w8 till i get back i was 2 min's, but guess what, she'd gone by time i got back. coincidence - i think not! specially afta i jus seen sum kid sat on top of her n she wanted him 2 move, or so she was sayin.

so yeah. we're still m8's but i aint expectin to see her much, i dont even expect to drop by sumtime, i'll b surprised if she does, or if she does it more than once.

so yeah, i was/am a little pissed cos, her not wantin a bf rite now apparently is the truth, means she rlly doesnt know but IMO is absolute bollocks, that says to me - no, i don't want to get back wiv u cos my dad will flip.

m8, i seen him in asda the other fuckin week, im sure he knows hu i am, cos he luked me up n down, no homo, like u wud 2 check sum1 out if u jus met em or for a fight type thing. he's a big guy but i dont give 2 fuck's, i jus stared at him n luked at him back. he can kiss my arse, he dont knw shit about me n probly wudnt even give a chance 2. he's an ignorant fuck.

and im not pissed off at her or owt, not even been sarcastic neeva, she knows it cos i told her.

so unless, by sum fuckin unimaginable way of her thinkin fuck what dad thinks n she does say yer i wana get back wiv u - im not w8in round 4 her cos dat sounds like i am, or her dad or her bro's say owt to me sum day - if they do believe im gunna tell it str8, then its THE END. MO' FO's!
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

please learn english!!!!!

Don't ask us, ask her.

Or ask a friend, or as you put it, a m8. Why the fuck are you getting advice from strange Wu-Tang obsessive fans on the internet?

WHAT'S GOING ON?

You confuse me, what you playing at? Simple

right, i know english so fuck you. i was askin cos i wanted to and no i aint gunna ask her cos i already know n shit.

why the fuck do i confuse. we aint gettin 2geva so its done.
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"