Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: Where are the Grant Bros? Power/Killa Sin

  1. #1
    FRESH FISH
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Age
    33
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Where are the Grant Bros? Power/Killa Sin

    Is Power still Ceo of Wu Wear? How come him and Rae are no longer collaborating together as business partners, as they once were? Is Power still down with Wu?

    What is Killa Sin up to? Any music/albums news from him?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Where are the Grant Bros? Power/Killa Sin

    Killa Sin is in jail.

  3. #3
    FRESH FISH
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Age
    33
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Where are the Grant Bros? Power/Killa Sin

    I remeber hearing that. Thought he would of been out, by now.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Where are the Grant Bros? Power/Killa Sin

    he gets out later this year

    9th prince just went in tho,for four years so its gonna be long b4 another wu killarmy project

    oli grant is still around,venturing into other shit too

  5. #5

    Question Re: Where are the Grant Bros? Power/Killa Sin

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow_god

    9th prince just went in tho,for four years so its gonna be long b4 another wu killarmy project
    Do you have a source for this?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Where are the Grant Bros? Power/Killa Sin

    yea..word from 4th disciples mouth,hows that and i knew about it b4 the trial started

  7. #7
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Where are the Grant Bros? Power/Killa Sin

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow_god
    yea..word from 4th disciples mouth,hows that and i knew about it b4 the trial started
    do you know what he's going to jail for?

  8. #8
    Furst Breed !! Create's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The Desert (Queens)
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,528
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Where are the Grant Bros? Power/Killa Sin

    Yo I Thought Killa Sin Was Out Cuz I Got This J Love Mixtape And Killa Sin Gotta Song On That

    Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Where are the Grant Bros? Power/Killa Sin

    Yeah Killa Sin is definetely out... this is news to me though for 9th Prince

  10. #10

    Default Re: Where are the Grant Bros? Power/Killa Sin

    Quote Originally Posted by dooboy
    do you know what he's going to jail for?
    yes,it happened when he went to a vip party out in Ny,he chattered a cab without some money and when he got there,he told the cab driver that he was gonna go get the money and come back butditched the cab and didnt pay for that ,so he was charged for robbery..

    now at the court case,the were obvious lies said offcourse and the man got 4 years

  11. #11

    Default Re: Where are the Grant Bros? Power/Killa Sin

    Quote Originally Posted by Create
    Yo I Thought Killa Sin Was Out Cuz I Got This J Love Mixtape And Killa Sin Gotta Song On That
    a few months left.he aint out yet.that shit u heard was unreleased

    peace

  12. #12

    Default Re: Where are the Grant Bros? Power/Killa Sin

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow_god
    yes,it happened when he went to a vip party out in Ny,he chattered a cab without some money and when he got there,he told the cab driver that he was gonna go get the money and come back butditched the cab and didnt pay for that ,so he was charged for robbery..

    now at the court case,the were obvious lies said offcourse and the man got 4 years
    ^^there yall go

  13. #13
    Furst Breed !! Create's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The Desert (Queens)
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,528
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Where are the Grant Bros? Power/Killa Sin

    omg 4 years for that

    and is killarmy that poor that he couldnt pay for cab wow

    Pussy Ass Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by gi0vanni
    create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Where are the Grant Bros? Power/Killa Sin

    its alotta shit yall dont know,i just hope when yall find out the real truth,you will understand why certain wu cats is salty right now

  15. #15
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    294
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Where are the Grant Bros? Power/Killa Sin

    Quote Originally Posted by shadow_god
    ^^there yall go
    ...unlucky!

    thanks for that

Similar Threads

  1. Letter A da new jumpoff
    By Hidden Chamber in forum Temple Of Darts
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 02:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •