Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: riots in my country (+18)

why does stuff like this happen in muslim countries?

why is it that our so called leaders are oppressive dictators?

how can one be president since 1987?? this isnt just a problem with Tunisia but Egypt and other North African countries.

in the middle east the same can be said but instead of president you have a King, Ayatollah or Amir.

there needs to be a revolution a proper one that will get rid of the authoritarian dictatorships in the region.

its just sad.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    why does stuff like this happen in muslim countries?

why is it that our so called leaders are oppressive dictators?

how can one be president since 1987?? this isnt just a problem with Tunisia but Egypt and other North African countries.

in the middle east the same can be said but instead of president you have a King, Ayatollah or Amir.

there needs to be a revolution a proper one that will get rid of the authoritarian dictatorships in the region.

its just sad.

they were planted as enemies by enemies of Muslims - to cause chaos and disorder among kith and kin

Riots are completely justified, the repression is disgusting, and even more disgusting is Europe's silence on it.

European governements, especially France's are afraid to denounce the repression. They pretend its because Ben Ali keeps Al Qaeda away. Really though, they just don't want to fight with a friend.
    If the Iranians are rioting they say they support their struggle, but if Tunisians riot, they say "you can't really call Ben Ali a dictator"

I heard the americans want a new regime to be instaured with one member of Ben Ali's government, one who is rather independant and isn't touched by the accusations of corruption. Plus they know that right now, Ben Ali's attitude is more likely to help Al Qaeda in the country.

the ex president released 3000 armed soldiers against his people, alot of killed.

the police is fired and the temporary president ask the people to defend the country with the army (we are a policial country 180000 against 45000 soldier).

we organised the resistance.

we have right to stop police cars and verify their identity, we make the police to the police it's crazy!!!!!!

now that I've written that and reread it, it sounds unbelievable! I am now in the streets with all my neignbours (same in every street corner through all the country) waiting to be attacked in anytime by a fully armed mercenary, wtf?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

deep

Hellspawn is too real. many speak about it but few have the balls to go down in the streets and be part of a real revolution.

much much respect

Iv been reading that Bin Ali's wife left the country with 1.5 tons of gold. any truth to that?

What we do to the policemen of the ancient regime who try to kill us :

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    i just wish that there was a way that all the men of the world can sit down, via skype or something and talk to each other about how they are going to stop the violence on a global level -

There is a way. You find out the emails the yahoos the direct links to the people in power, the people in the street, the people in the middle back left right, get them on their CPUs and put a headset on them. If we can get battles on skype and shit we could definitely do that without a doubt.

Hell, be safe, stay healthy man. Keep us updated on your situation homie.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    What we do to the policemen of the ancient regime who try to kill us :

The hell are going on in those videos?
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

thats what we do to the cops that we catch. this is what's happening all around the country : 13000000 Tunisians vs 3000 policemen (including special force, elite cops, personal president's bodygards) fully armed.