once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 75

Thread: USO's Reports

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default USO's Reports

    Im going to put a compillation of some Good USO Reports ive found this may take some time however as theres alot to go through.

    Ill start with the Most Famous The 1967 Shag Harbour Incident (most members should know of this)

    The most important Canadian UFO incident on record, The Shag Harbour Incident occurred late on the night of October 4 1967. Shag Harbour is a small fishing village in Nova Scotia on the east coast of Canada, named after the 'Shag' cormorant. This stretch of the coastline is not without its folklore and mysteries regarding pirates, giant sea serpents and ghost ships but far from being merely folklore, the UFO incident had many eyewitnesses and much media coverage.

    The earliest UFO report on October 4 in the area was by the pilot of am Air Canada DC-9 plane who saw a large rectangular object, then a string of lights and a flurry of explosions over south-eastern Quebec at 7.20pm.

    A number of people reported seeing a UFO in the air that night but many lost sight of it as it headed down towards the body of water known as 'The Sound', which was adjacent to Shag Harbour. A notable individual who saw the UFO in the sky was Laurie Wickens, he was driving down Highway 3 through the village with four of his friends. Just after 11pm local time one of his passengers pointed out an object in the sky with four flashing yellow lights at an angle of 45 degrees, moving down towards the Sound.

    The group lost sight of the craft but heard the object as it went into the water. They made for the shore so they could see what had happened. After leaving the car in the parking lot of an Irish Moss Plant, they stood on the shore and observed the object, now showing a single, constant, dim yellow light, floating in the water about a mile out.

    Wickens decided to drive further along the coast to Wood's Harbour where he knew he could find a payphone to notify the Royal Canadian Mounted Police that he had seen a plane crash into the water. Corporal Werbicki answered Wickens' call and asked if the young man was sober when he saw the incident. Still, the call was taken seriously but before the Corporal could notify any units in the area he was contacted from Maggie Garon's Point by Mary Banks, corroborating Wickens' story.

    Werbicki now contacted Constables Ron O'Brien and Ron Pond with the intention of the three going to the Moss Plant where Wickens had pulled up. Werbicki then received reports that three more people had seen the UFO, a man in Bear point and two women on Cape Sable Island, the man reporting a noise as the craft came down.

    Werbicki contacted Wickens at the payphone instructing him to head back to the Moss Plant to meet him and his constables.

    At around 11pm that night, teenagers Norman Smith and David Kendrick had also been driving along Highway 13, on their way back from a date on Cape Sable Island with their girlfriends also reported seeing a craft with four or five yellow lights, flashing sequentially at an angle of 45 degrees. They assumed it to be a commercial passenger plane and lost sight of it behind the tree line as it was moving in the direction of Shag Harbour.

    After being dropped off at his house, Smith noticed the lights again and raised his father, Wilfred. After witnessing the craft drop down below a small hill and assuming an airliner had just crashed into the harbour, the two Smiths made their way to the shore to assist in any way they could.

    Wickens was joined at the water's edge, near the Moss Plant, by two RCMP cruisers carrying Werbicki and his two constables and then by the two Smiths in their truck. The object was so dimly lit and far out that Wickens had to point out where it was but the other men were able to see it and between Werbicki and Norman Smith, estimations of 60 feet wide and 10 feet high, compared to a nearby buoy were made.

    Werbicki gave orders to his men, he told Constable Pond to remain on the shore and take statements from any witnesses and Constable O'Brien to call the Rescue Coordination Center in Halifax from a local house to ask for their assistance and advice on a possible downed plane. Werbicki himself was about to set off to find two fishermen to take him out to the crash site when the people on the shore noticed that craft was sinking down into the Sound.

    The two fishermen whose boats were to be used in the operation were Bradford Shand and Lawrence Smith, Wilfred Smith's brother. Norman Smith and Werbicki went out on Shand's boat while Wilfred went with his brother.

    The Smith boat headed the two towards the buoy, named the Budget Light, which had been used for estimations. As they neared the crash site they were greeted by a half-mile long, 80-foot wide layer of thick yellow foam bubbles from below the surface and a smell of sulphur.

    Expecting to find survivors or bodies both boats were used to search the area but after nearly an hour they had turned up nothing. The coast guard boat arrived from Cape Sable Island, captained by Ronnie Newell who informed Werbicki that he had received a response from the Rescue Coordination Center that all planes, private, military and commercial were accounted for and safe from northeast Canada down to New England.

    There were now six boats searching the crash site but they were no longer searching for a downed airplane but a downed UFO, this caused understandable concern. The fruitless search was called off for the night at 3am and the official search was ended on October 9 when the Canadian Forces Maritime Commander reported that "not a trace, not a clue, not a bit of anything" had been located in the water. Diving teams scouring the bottom of the Sound found no evidence of a craft having hit the bottom.

    The RCMP, the Royal Canadian Air Force, the Rescue Coordination Center and the normally conservative Halifax Chronicle-Herald newspaper named the craft as a UFO or a dark object in reports about regarding the events of October 4 1967 at Shag Harbour.

    MUFON investigator Chris Styles who, at the age of 12 witnessed the event from his bedroom window in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and then from the shoreline in Shag Harbour started looking into the incident in 1993. He, along with fellow MUFON investigator Doug Ledger claims to have uncovered a remarkable story.

    Styles, having interviewed divers, military personnel, officials involved in the incident and local residents pieced together the following train of events. The UFO, having hit the water, submerged and moved 25 miles to Government Point near the site of CFB Shelburne, a submarine detection facility where it was noticed. A group of naval vessels were despatched and told to simply wait above the submerged UFO, which could now be classed as a USO or Unidentified Submersible Object. As a salvage operation was being planned, the UFO was joined by another craft of unknown origin just before some of the naval ships were summoned away to investigate a Russian submarine in the area. The unknown craft soon moved off towards the Gulf of Maine but outpaced the remaining naval vessels trying to follow.

    On October 11 1967, many people along the Canadian coastline from Shag Harbour to Yarmouth reported seeing two UFOs, which may have been the two craft being followed by the navy.

    Styles' story unfortunately has very little evidence or official backing due to it being made up of many 'off the record' conversations and anonymous sources. He also claims that the fishermen found silvery debris at the crash site in his report.

    Shag Harbour continues to be a very popular UFO tourist destination after Styles released his book, Dark Object and the Shag Harbour post office released a commemorative stamp depicting a flying saucer hovering over a lighthouse and boat. TV crews from across North America and UFO enthusiasts have visited the small village but an official explanation has never been given, probably due to the involvement of CFB Shelburne and a Russian submarine at the height of the Cold War.

    source [http://www.ufoevidence.org/Cases/Cas...le.asp?ID=168]

    Heres another interesting case


    Location. Punta Ocoa, Dominican Republic

    Date: March 12 1975 Time: 0430A

    Several anglers fishing right off the coast reported seeing a domed disc-shaped object approaching their location. The dome appeared transparent and luminous. Inside the transparent dome the observers saw two standing human-like figures, wearing bulky helmets, operating controls and apparently looking out. The craft dived into the ocean and disappeared from sight.

    HC addendum

    Source: APRO Bulletin 2-1982, Denys Breysse Project Becassine Type: A

    Heres another:


    National UFO Reporting Center

    Sighting Report

    Occurred: 4/14/2008 11:00 (Entered as : 04/14/08 11:00)

    Reported: 4/14/2008 7:40:49 PM 19:40

    Posted: 4/17/2008

    Location: Vero Beach, FL

    Shape: Cigar

    Duration:3 minutes

    Two cigar shaped craft moving at the speed of thought played leap frog with each other at the beach.

    Two cigar shaped craft (long white and thin) were playing leap frog with each other just above the horizon. Sometimes they would go into the water. They would be stationary for about 5 seconds then would disappear and instantly reappear about 10 degrees away from their original position. It was a sunny day with many clouds and I was the only one who saw it on a sparsely populated public beach. Then they just disappeared. After they were gone there were about 6-12 lenticular1 clouds in the same vicinity. In about 5 minutes the lenticular1 clouds were gone. It was very exciting.

    Some more interesting cases:

    Brazilian Encounters.

    Interestingly enough some of the best documented USO encounters have occurred off the coast of Brazil. On the night of 26th of July 1980 the crew of the tugboat Caioba- Seahorse were 60 miles off the coast of Brazil when they sighted a long grey object in the water ahead of them. At that moment a bright flashing light was seen skimming towards the tug at high speed. It eventually slowed down to hover above the grey object before lifting it from the sea. Both objects then sped off across the ocean.

    Cigar shaped craft.

    Only four months later an incredible incident took place on the Araguari River in Brazil. Over 70 people waiting for a ferry watched in astonishment as a 15 foot metallic object rose from the river to hover above them before disappearing from sight.

    In 1967, again off the coast of Brazil, a cigar shaped craft is reported to have followed the Argentine cargo ship Naveiro. The object stayed alongside the freighter for some time yet curiously left no wake. In some astonishment the crew watched on as the object began to glow in intensity before plunging beneath the ship into deeper waters.

    English Sightings.

    In England several recent sightings off the coast of Cornwall excited considerable speculation. Cornwall is well known for such happenings, but strangely enough the most unusual British encounter was said to have involved the driver and passengers of a London bus. The year was 1964 and driver Bob Fall on a route near Tottenham was amazed to a see a silver cigar shaped object dive into the nearby waters of the River Lea. Police later explained the incident as a flight of ducks, but severed overhead telephone wires and a large gouge on the embankment told a different story.

    Widespread Alarm.

    Off the coast of South America in the 1960's the Argentine Navy pursued numerous USO's for at least fifteen days before finally losing track of them. In 1953 USO's caused considerable alarm in Buenos Aires harbour. Once again the navy gave chase but were unable to match the speed of the objects. In Panama meanwhile a USO that emerged from the sea is reported to have followed a passer-by for some distance before speeding away.

    Scandinavian Mystery.

    In Scandinavia mystery objects are known to have flown into and out of frozen lakes. A report in the Times of the 5th of April 1967 gave the following account: "Something incredibly powerful has smashed a huge hole through the ice covering a lake in central Sweden, but scientists and military experts are uncertain what it was". The possibility of a meteorite was quickly discounted and several days later there was a further incident. Once again it proved that USO's are every bit as elusive as their aerial counterparts.

    Source: http://www.space-2001.net/html/uso_.html

  2. #2


    Here's some interesting Cases which Involve Russian Military.

    The Russian Ufology Research Center has a collection of "hydrosphere aspect" sightings. The secret files of the Soviet Navy contain much valuable information on UFO sightings. Soviet military researchers quite thorough. The files have been largely inaccessible, even after the fall of the USSR. But I was able to collect some interesting information.

    Mr. Krapiva attended lectures given by veteran officers of Soviet nuclear-powered submarines. They had served in the Soviet North, in secret naval installations and bases. The lectures sometimes veered off the planned presentations, and many spellbinding tales were told. For instance, episodes when Soviet sonar-operators (military hydroacoustics technicians) were "hearing" (at great depths) strange "targets". Their submarines were actually being chased by other "submarines". The pursuers changed their speed at will -- speeds that were much faster than any other similar vessel in the world at that time.

    Lieutenant-Commander Oleg Sokolov confidentially informed the students that while he was on duty during his submarine's navigation, he had observed through a periscope an ascent of some strange object through the water. He was not able to identify it, because he viewed it through the optical system of the periscope. This underwater "take off" took place in the early 1960's.

    A few years ago V. V. Krapiva met with Professor Korsakov of the Odessa University. Professor Korsakov told him of a conversation he had with a friend of his, a Soviet Navy officer who had served at the Sevastopol Naval base. Back in the 1950's this officer personally sighted a UFO. The object moved upward from behind a battle cruiser. The officer was under the impression that the object surfaced from the depths of the Black Sea. Professor Korsakov has a photograph of the object.

    Eyewitness reports
    In August 1965, a crew of the steamship, RADUGA, while navigating in the Red Sea, observed an unusual phenomenon. About two miles away, a fiery sphere dashed out from under the water and hovered over the surface of the sea, illuminating it. The sphere was sixty meters in diameter, and it hovered above the sea at an altitude of 150 meters. A gigantic pillar of water rose as the sphere emerged from the sea and collapsed some moments later.

    In December 1977, not far from the Novy Georgy Island, the crew of the fishing trawler, VASILY KISELEV, also observed something quite extraordinary. Rising vertically from under the water was a doughnut-shaped object. Its diameter was between 300 and 500 meters. It hovered at the altitude of four to five kilometers. The trawler's radar station was immediately rendered inoperative. The object hovered over the area for three hours, and then disappeared instantly.

    The testimony of Alexander G. Globa, a seaman from GORI, a Soviet tanker, was published in Zagadki Sfinksa magazine (Issue # 3, 1992) Odessa,. In June 1984, GORI was in the Mediterranean, twenty nautical miles from the Straight of Gibraltar. At 16:00, Globa was on duty. With him was Second-in-Command S. Bolotov. They were standing watch at the left bridge extension wing when both men observed a strange polychromatic object. When the object was astern, it stopped suddenly. S. Bolotov was agog, shaking his binoculars and shouting: "It is a flying saucer, a real saucer, my God, hurry, hurry, look!" Globa looked through his own binoculars and saw, at a distance over the stern, a flattened out looking object (it did remind him of an upside-down frying pan). The UFO was gleaming with a grayish metallic shine. The lower portion of the craft had a precise round shape, its diameter no more than twenty meters. Around the lower portion of it Globa also observed "waves" of protuberances on the outside plating.

    The base of the object's body consisted of two semi-discs, the smaller being on top; they slowly revolved in opposing directions. At the circumference of the lower disc, Globa saw numerous shining, bright, bead-like lights. The seaman's attention was centered on the bottom portion of the UFO. It looked as if it was completely even and smooth, its color that of a yolk, and in the middle of it Globa discerned a round, nucleus-like stain. At the edge of the UFO's bottom, which was easily visible, was something that looked like a pipe. It glowed with an unnaturally bright rosy color, like a neon lamp. The top of the middle disc was crowned by a triangular-shaped something. It seemed that it moved in the same direction as the lower disc but at a much slowerpace.

    Suddenly the UFO jumped up several times, as if moved by an invisible wave. Many lights illuminated its bottom portion. The crew of GORI tried to attract the object's attention using a signal projector. By that time Captain Sokolovky was on the deck with his men. He and his Second-in-Command were watching the object intensely. However, the UFO's attention was distracted by another ship approaching at the port side. It was an Arab dry cargo ship on its way to Greece. The Arabs confirmed that the object hovered over their ship. A minute and a half later the object changed its flight's trajectory, listed to the right, gained speed, and ascended rapidly. The Soviet seamen observed that when it rose through the clouds, appearing and disappearing again, it would occasionally shine in the sun's rays. The craft then flared up, like a spark, and was gone instantly.

    Some history
    The earliest mention of giant beings goes back to early 1900's. Several boys in Georgia (Russian Empire) discovered a cave inside a mountain, full of human-like skeletons. Each skeleton was three meters in height. To get to the cave, the boys had to dive into a lake. George Papashvili and his wife recall the incident in a book published in New York in 1925, St. Martin's Press (Anything Can Happen).

    Vladimir Georgiyevich Ajaja nowadays is a prominent personality in the Russian Ufological Association. But he was not always a ufologist; and when he became one, he earned the ire of the Communist Party's dislike of those who study forbidden topics. With the help of his highly placed Navy buddies, he was able to write a piece about the Bermuda Triangle for Nauka I Zhizhn, a respected Soviet scientific magazine. After all, he was a marine researcher who, on numerous occasions, studied the depths of the Atlantic Ocean from aboard a Soviet submarine (with many features designed by him). Other mainstream Soviet oceanologists would not touch such a "questionable" subject. In his search for the information, two sources helped him: Charles Berlitz's The Bermuda Triangle book that mentioned UFOs (he could find no other books in the libraries), and Vice-Admiral Y.V. Ivanov, head of the Naval Intelligence Directorate. Ajaja found out that the Naval Intelligence had long considered UFOs to be a subject of serious investigation. But his newly found conviction put him on thin ice. Ajaja's efforts to study and promote ufology made him a target of the science officialdom and the Party functionaries. His name was smeared in the Soviet media. Ajaja's works were blacklisted. His lectures were outlawed. He was fired from several jobs and prevented from speaking publicly.

    Again, his Navy buddies helped him land a job and write about UFOs for their practical use. In his brochure, "ATTENTION: UFOS", he stated that the UFO wave of 1989, still in progress in 1991 when it was published, had swept away ideological and censorship barriers which were placed against ufology in the USSR. But because of the years of silence the country has been rendered totally unprepared for UFO phenomena. So he helped organize the SOYUZUFOTSENTR to promote scientific study of UFO phenomena. It broke away from its cradle, the Soviet Academy of Sciences because, as did many others, Ajaja was convinced that those responsible for the UFO research within the Academy actually prevented true and unbiased research.

    A. Gorbovsky, a Soviet historian published a book titled Enigmas of Ancient History in the early 1970's. For many people in the Soviet Union, this book was an introduction to the forbidden world of ufology, of paleocontact (a Russian term for the ancient astronaut hypothesis), and mysteries of our ancient history. Gorbovsky mentions an incident that took place in the ancient Mediterranean where people observed a strange underwater vehicle surfacing at high speed. The object ejected itself from the water and shortly thereafter disappeared.

    B. Borovikov hunted Black Sea sharks for many years. Then something happened that put an end to his hobby. Diving in the Anapa area, he descended to the depth of eight meters. He saw giant beings rising up from below. They were milky-white but with humanoid faces and something like fish tails. The being ahead of its companions noticed Borovikov and stopped. It had giant bulging eyes, as if in some vague glasses. The other two joined it. The first one waved her hand ,it was definitely a hand with membranes, towards the diver. All of them approached the diver and stopped at a short distance. Then they turned around and swam away. Borovikov's experience was published in XX Vek: Khronika Neobjasnimogo (Moscow, 1996).

    C. Povaliyayev was handgliding over Kavgolov (Leningrad area) in the early 1990's. There are lakes, and in one of them the skydiver noticed three giant "fish". He descended and was able to discern "swimmers" in silvery costumes. He mentioned the episode in his book Letuchi Gollandets (1995). There have been many UFO sightings in the area.

    Paul Stonehill is a Soviet-born researcher of anomalous phenomena and the director of the Russian UFOlogy Research Center. He has lived in the United States since 1973 and has written several books on anomalous phenomena including his most recent book, The Soviet UFO Files

  3. #3
    כהן גדול TheBoarzHeadBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    New Hampshire
    Rep Power


    What do underwater alien delusions have to do with the moral boost of hot blonds who love seamen?

  4. #4


    Its Believed that there Are Underwater Bases Across the Globe.

    There's Supposedly A Huge Underwater Base Of The Coast Of Iceland.

    There was a recent Documentary Hosted By Richard D Hall of Richplanet Featuring These Bases.

    Here's Some Reports By Tony Dodd Mentioning The Iceland Base Amongst Others.

    For some years I have had good reason to believe that world governments, headed by the Americans, not only have contact with alien races, but have reciprocal agreements with them, allowing certain species to come and go around our planet without hindrance. I also believe that certain species visiting this Planet are hostile by nature and come to us without invitation. I am of the opinion that that at least one of these types are responsible for the animal/human mutilations. The big problems faced by governments in these cases is how to deal with them. How do they stop creatures with vastly superior technology from coming here and committing various hostile acts such as abductions and mutilations. Those of you who have read my book ‘Alien Investigator’ will know that I have contact with certain diplomats who not only confirm meetings have been taking place between some government officials and an alien race, but have been receiving assistance from this race to advance technology to enable us to meet hostile aliens on a level playing field. My contacts have been present at these meetings and have met these aliens who are benevolent towards us but will not act with aggression towards any life form unless in self defence, but they are prepared to help us advance our technology.

    The fact that alien species are visiting this planet is now beyond question. The fact that alien bases exist on the earth is almost certain and just as certain is the fact that alien bases exist in the deep oceans. I have collected a substantial file of evidence to suggest that there are alien bases under the sea in many parts of the world, including the North Atlantic, and that these are protected by a high level conspiracy. Since I first brought it out into the open, other researchers have found evidence to support this. The North Atlantic seems to be very significant and is possibly the largest sea base in European waters. Other reported underwater bases are in South America waters- in the areas of Puerto Rico and Brazil- in Antarctica and other deep unobserved areas of ocean.

    From an alien point of view it is a logical choice. Three quarters of the earth is covered with water, and assuming that their technology is so superior to anything we know about, they can cope easily with the transformation from water to air, the North Atlantic is relatively unobserved. To us it is a difficult, dangerous stretch of water; to them it is good camouflage, and a mineral rich seabed. (Which I believe is a major part of the attraction).

    Iceland has long been the centre of many stories about UFO incidents and alien sightings, but it was a sequence of events in the winter of 1992 that alerted me to the scale of activity in the Arctic Circle.

    Iceland played a crucial role during the Cold War years, with huge radar bases built around its coast to monitor the activities of the Soviet Fleet, slipping out into the Atlantic from their Barents Sea bases. On many occasions, fighter planes were scrambled to pursue blips on the radar that turned out to be encounters with UFOs. Iceland is rich in legend and folklore and its people have many strange tales to tell of small creatures seen on the glaciers, particularly the Snaefellsjokull glacier, where residents leave food out for the little grey people who live under the glacier.

    In the winter of 1992, there were dozens of UFO sightings in the north of Scotland, causing a flurry of media interest as literally hundreds of witnesses reported seeing strange shapes and lights in the sky. But there was one incident that did not get reported in the national press. On the 20th. December, near the Orkney Islands, a UFO was tracked on radar and a fighter plane ordered up to intercept it. I heard from a reliable source, that the plane and UFO merged on the radar screen, just as had happened with Foxtrot 94, and that again radio contact was lost. A search and rescue plane took off, and hours later made a mysterious discovery. In a remote inhospitable stretch of the Orkneys the plane was found intact in an area where it would have been impossible to carry out a controlled landing. The pilot was missing.

    While I was making enquiries about this incident, which I never managed to verify, I stumbled upon my biggest and most important investigation ever: the Icelandic affair. On the same date 20th. December, an Icelandic naval source of mine telephoned to say that three large UFOs had been tracked coming down and entering the sea off the East coast of Iceland, close to langeness. Other witnesses confirmed seeing these UFOs, and they were also tracked on radar. The following day Icelandic fishermen reported seeing large, fast moving underwater craft with flashing coloured lights. They appeared to be tracked by (or be tracking) a glowing object in the sky which was travelling south in the direction of Scotland. The underwater craft caused a great deal of damage to the trawl nets of the fishing boats.

    The fishermen, a hardy bunch used to pitting their strength and endurance against the huge seas and bitter cold of the Arctic Circle, were disturbed and alarmed by the strange underwater craft. They knew that they were not submarines: they travelled far too fast and they had never seen submarines with coloured flashing lights. After reports from the crews of the fishing boats, patrol boats from the National Icelandic Coastguard were dispatched to the area.

    On 23rd December, two gun boats from the Icelandic navy and a coastguard vessel were sent ‘ on observations’ to Langeness. The crews were given no information about why they were there, but I heard later from one of the seamen that a sense of unease pervaded the atmosphere on board the naval vessel. They were joined in the area by a fleet of NATO warships that were officially on a ‘naval exercise’, despite the fact that it was Christmas. Newspaper stories reported the fleet was tracking large underwater craft, thought to be a new breed of Russian super submarine. On Christmas Eve, the crew of two British hunter killer submarines were suddenly recalled from leave and sent to rendezvous with the fleet. If it was only an exercise, it was done at the worst possible time for morale, as these men had just settled down with their families for the Christmas break when they were told to return to their ships instantly. The only justification they were given was that they were taking part in something important.

    From my sources I know that four more UFOs were tracked coming down into the sea, in the same quadrant as the first three, and again the fast moving underwater craft were seen. Shortly afterwards An American ship was reported missing. All the NATO ships joined the search, during which one of the British submarines mysteriously lost power and struck the sea bed. Fortunately the power returned and the submarine resumed action. On the 12th January1993 the weather closed in hard, and the smaller Icelandic vessels had to run for cover of Langeness Fjord where they were forced to remain for three weeks, before taking up their original positions.

    Whilst this was happening at sea, Icelandic radio was broadcasting reports of large UFOs seen over the mountains in the eastern part of the country, and residents living in the area of Langeness Fjord, where the Icelandic naval vessel and gunboats were enduring appalling weather conditions, reported seeing small figures on the ice around the fjord.

    By February 25th 1993 there was an American flotilla of three destroyers within the Arctic Circle, and all other vessels were warned not to approach within three nautical miles. From outside this exclusion zone radar on the other ships picked up sixteen airborne contacts with the American fleet, and these contacts could be seen as bright yellow/amber lights descending from the sky- the distance involved meant that they were much bigger than helicopters, and the atrocious weather conditions meant that no helicopters would have been able to fly anyway. The lights appeared to hover above the American warships for a short time, and sped away in formation at great speed.

    The following month, crew and passengers of an Icelandic Airlines plane travelling from London to Reykjavic reported that they were tailed by two large balls of white light from the north of Scotland until they were over Iceland. Then in April two Icelandic fishing boats went missing and the search crews reported white tubular lights hovering over their vessels. At the same time, the radios on the ships failed to function but worked normally again when the lights moved away. All the seamen involved in the search were warned not to divulge any information about what they had seen. My contact reported to me in great secrecy.

    By 15th April, only two American destroyers remained in the area and the other vessels were ordered to search for a missing warship. The names of the remaining US ships had been blacked out, and their crews were seen wearing full battle dress. All civilian ships, including fishing boats were again ordered to stay three nautical miles from them, probably because authorities already knew that information about their activities was being leaked: I had been making enquiries in America about what was going on. The colleague I spoke to in the USA approached the Office of Naval Intelligence to ask what was happening off the coast of Iceland, outlining to the woman intelligence officer some of the reports we had received about underwater craft and a missing US ship. The officer jokingly dismissed it all as rubbish and rumour, saying that she would have been aware of anything like that. She promised to make a couple of phone calls to check it out. Some time later my American friend received a call from the Office of Naval Intelligence: this time the tone had changed and the same officer demanded to know where the information had come from. This time her attitude was aggressive and threatening.

    Immediately after this my direct ship to shore contact with the flotilla ceased: my contact next rang me when he was back on shore. There had been a huge clampdown on calls after it was reported that information that could have only come from the vessels taking part in the exercise was being leaked. Also in the middle of April, Russian naval vessels joined the party in the North Atlantic: they appeared to be co-operating with the NATO ships, covering the mouth of the Barents Sea. At one stage a message between two Russian vessels was intercepted by one of the others, and I was later told that the message said: “ We are engaging unknown underwater craft”.

    The unusual activities in the area did not completely escape the attention of the rest of the world. On 16th. April a British newspaper carried the headline ‘ Joint American and Russian Military Exercises About To Take Place’. The report said that for the first time since World War 11, American and Russian troops were working together. The exercise was said to be taking place in Siberia, with US troops being shipped in to Tiksi. Interestingly , Tiksi is the nearest Russian port to the area where naval operations were taking place.

    I later learned from a highly placed American source that at this time a team of ‘ remote viewers’, working for the US Defence Department, were asked to assist in trying to find the missing warship. Remote viewing involves using gifted psychics who can travel in their mind to a distant location and describe what they see. The use of psychics by the US Government is highly controversial, and was kept secret for a long time, but it is now well known that they were used in the Gulf War, and at other times. When asked to find the warship the psychics said that it was a Sea Shadow, a newly developed ‘ stealth ship’ and had been towing a barge loaded with advanced surveillance equipment to monitor underwater mining operations carried out by aliens. It had suddenly disappeared, but they could shed no light on how. The idea that the aliens could be mining the area makes sense: there are known deposits of naturally radioactive material in this inhospitable area.

    From this sequence of events, it was clear to me that something serious was happening in Icelandic waters, and I began to make more enquiries and collate more reports from other independent sources. A very close and reliable friend with extensive contacts in Iceland because of his professional links, helped me to establish contact with several fishermen, who now report direct the strange things they see. I only hear from them occasionally nowadays: they are so familiar with large black triangles, as big as football pitches speeding under the water, with coloured lights around them, that they no longer regard a sighting of one of these as worthy of report. Yet they know they are observing something very strange: these are seasoned sailors, working in difficult waters, where they have over the years, become familiar with Russian and UN submarine patrols.

    I also have a good source in Icelandic Airlines, who has continued to feed me information about UFOs. Sighted in the air. There have been since 1993, been a couple of serious panics when strange objects appear to have attached themselves to planes. One pilot apparently nearly ditched in the sea as he tried to shake off two of them, one on each wing. Whatever manoeuvre he attempted, they stuck with him.

  5. #5


    As I Mentioned in my OP That Christopher Columbus Had Reported Strange Lights In The Seas.

    Here's One Of Christopher Columbus's Logs Dated 10-11-1492

    Christopher Columbus: Extracts from Journal

    Thursday, 11 October. Steered west-southwest; and encountered a heavier sea than they had met with before in the whole voyage. Saw pardelas and a green rush near the vessel. The crew of the Pinta saw a cane and a log; they also picked up a stick which appeared to have been carved with an iron tool, a piece of cane, a plant which grows on land, and a board. The crew of the Nina saw other signs of land, and a stalk loaded with rose berries. These signs encouraged them, and they all grew cheerful. Sailed this day till sunset, twenty-seven leagues.

    After sunset steered their original course west and sailed twelve miles an hour till two hours after midnight, going ninety miles, which are twenty-two leagues and a half; and as the Pinta was the swiftest sailer, and kept ahead of the Admiral, she discovered land and made the signals which had been ordered. The land was first seen by a sailor called Rodrigo de Triana, although the Admiral at ten o'clock that evening standing on the quarter-deck saw a light, but so small a body that he could not affirm it to be land; calling to Pero Gutierrez, groom of the King's wardrobe, he told him he saw a light, and bid him look that way, which he did and saw it; he did the same to Rodrigo Sanchez of Segovia, whom the King and Queen had sent with the squadron as comptroller, but he was unable to see it from his situation. The Admiral again perceived it once or twice, appearing like the light of a wax candle moving up and down, which some thought an indication of land. But the Admiral held it for certain that land was near; for which reason, after they had said the Salve, which the seamen are accustomed to repeat and chant after their fashion, the Admiral directed them to keep a strict watch upon the forecastle and look out diligently for land, and to him who should first discover it, he promised a silken jacket, besides the reward which the King and Queen had offered, which was an annuity of ten thousand maravedis. At two o'clock in the morning the land was discovered, at two leagues' distance; they took in sail and remained under the square-sail lying to till day, which was Friday, when they found themselves near a small island, one of the Lucayos, called in the Indian language Guanahani.
    This reference: http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/source/columbusl.html

  6. #6


    UnderWater Bases.

    Here's A Selection Of Supposed UnderWater Bases:

    Canadian UFO Bases
    Entrances at Lake Ontario possible underwater UFO bases/cities. Toronto Tunnels leading to subterranean city. Newfoundland Condemned Iron Mine connects with tunnels. Lake Ontario "Lights" Orange-colored spheres have been seen coming out of/diving into Lake Ontario. The area of highest activity is between Oakville and Toronto. There may be a connection to the Lakeview Hydro-electric plant, as many of these UFOs have been seen heading in that direction. (Note: "The Great Lakes Triangle" by Jay Gourley would be interesting reading for more information about UFOs, etc. in the Great Lakes area.)
    This Ones Really Interesting Of A WaterFall Lake UFO Base:

    On the map further up this Website is a reference to the “Mount Dragon UFO Base” entrance. This is definitely a current UFO Base used by Aliens. The entrance to this subterranean Base is a waterfall-lake about 2,500 feet high on the western side of a 5-kilometre long valley, and is approximately 8-kilometres from the coast.

    I spent several months living in a village called “Chapuru”, of Cape Esperance, which is north on the coast from the “Subterranean Terrestrial UFO Base” (ST’s new word), and in this area, the Alien activity from this Base is seen of regularly, meaning like nearly every night. During the time I lived at this village, I began to loose count of these UFO sightings at around 60 times, but I do remember estimating that it would be 100 by now. The reason why I eventually called this unnamed mountain UFO Base entrance “Mt. Dragon” is because the Guadalcanal people who live in this area call these flying ‘balls-of-light’ UFOs, “Dragon Snakes”.

    To the people of Northwest Guadalcanal, as they have been observing these “Dragon Snakes” for well over a century, and most probably much longer, although they fear them because people have been killed, injured, or have gone missing due of them, they generally give them no more of a second thought unless in close proximity, as they can be found flying around in the area nearly every night. As an example of this accepted part of life, about a kilometre East from “Chapuru”, the village I once lived, the current Prime Minister of the Solomon Islands, Prime Minister “Sir Alan Kemakeza’s” main residence is found, and he has seen these UFOs many more times than I have. “Ezekiel Alebua”, a once Prime Minister, the previous Guadalcanal Premier, and Guadalcanal Minister again, also knows of the Waterfall Lake UFO Base entrance. You can ask anyone from Northwest Guadalcanal about their UFOs, and I mean anyone about them and they will tell you heaps, as they are seen of virtually every night and have been for well over a century. That is if the American led Australian Solomon Islands Government allows Tourism to continue in the Solomon Island’s and doesn’t place restricted no go zones everywhere.

    As these sightings did not always become second nature to me, after some extensive investigation to find out where these UFOs go when they were not flying around, over a six-day period there and back, myself and another Guadalcanal friend made an arduous trip to this UFO Base, and from a hidden position in the nearby mountains above it, was when we first discovered that there was more than one “UFO/Dragon Snake” using this place as one of their residence in the Solomon Islands. This Alien Base is still there today. Apart from all the people of the area, the best person to confirm this Base and its position is “Ezekiel Alebua”. Also, may I say, the current Solomon Island’s Prime Minister, “Sir Allan Kemakeza”, who I know, being from Guadalcanal, knows all about the Giant race existing on his Island, but was unaware of the real reasons why the Australian Prime Minister after many years all of a sudden had a change of heart and started offering assistance with a military interdiction immediately after he got back from visiting the American President.

    You cannot tell me that the Americans, British and Australians do not know of these UFO Bases, because I have overwhelming proof that they do. The current ‘Solomon Islands Interdiction’ by the American led Australian multinational Forces has been named; “Operation Helpem Friend”. No More! Hemi “Operation Containem, and Bringem Come Oil and Gas”. Incidentally, it was during my adventurous stay at this village that I first began to learn about the Giants of Guadalcanal also.

    On the map above is shown the entrances of the UFO Base located in the Central East Coast of Malaita that I know of, and the location of the ‘Ramo mountain remanence’ mentioned. The question mark represents; “I know there is some kind of base in that location somewhere too”. Although one pin is missing near the left-hand arrow, I believe that cluster of pins are all entrances that make up one big UFO Base under the Island.

    Contrary to popular belief, NASA, or whoever that mob was, first made contact with the Aliens at the subterranean UFO Base of Central East Malaita in 1961. No doubt this is one of the ways of how they began to gain what partial secret technology that they have today. Back then; during the height of the ‘Cold War’ in attempts to gain technological advantages, they blackmailed these particular Aliens. This all happened because when the great British Geologist “Mr. Gropher” was doing his few expeditions in the area in-between 1958-1960, he first saw these UFOs and then reported them back to England. In 1961, a Whiteman who claimed himself to be from NASA came to that part of the Island and asked assistance from my wife’s relatives to take him to the UFO subterranean Base entrances, which they did. Requesting privacy, they left him at the desert coast above the UFO Base. This self-claimed NASA guy (or whoever he was) was gone a week, during which somehow he made contact with these Aliens, until he arrived again, when he asked my wife’s relatives once again for further assistance to take him back from where he came. Most of the people of Kwaio and Kwara’ae know of this NASA guy happening.

    In the map above, you will notice the right-hand red pushpin on the east coast with an arrow pointing at it. This is a 50-meter in diameter ‘bottomless circular reef’ in amongst the surrounding 10-meter deep coral reef and is few miles North of ‘Kwoi Island,’ (which is on the border of the Kwaio and Kwara’ae tribes) and South of Namo’ere’ere of Central East Malaita. “Singalanggu Harbour” is slightly further south. “Balls-of-light” UFOs can be seen going in-and-out of that bottomless circular reef virtually every night. My friends like fishing down this UFO hole during the daytime, because it saves them going out to the danger of the ocean, as lots of big fish like found in the ocean can be found down there. They have let down over hundred 200 meters of 100 lb line and it still hasn’t hit the bottom. I always think of this hole being made by a huge spaceship that hovered above it and shot a huge laser into the crust of the earth.

    Maybe the Australian minesweeper currently in the Solomon’s could go over this UFO hole to determine for us all how deep it is, that is, if they don’t know already. I mean to say, the minesweeper really does belong to us “Australian” taxpayers, and because we are paying 300 million dollars a year to contain these momentous world scattering discoveries instead of putting it into the much in-need hospitals, dental, and education services, just to name a few, maybe they could do this and let us all what they found out.

    The left-hand pushpin with the arrow, directly inland from that circular-reef hole UFO Base entrance, about 3-4 miles on the mainland of the Island is a lake of which when the boys are out fishing at night, the UFOs can be seen going in that lake and coming out the circular-reef, or vice-versa. Both entrances are definitely connected. I personally have only seen their activities at the lake in this area. A UFO coming out of this lake at dusk, incinerated my good friend’s Grandfather, and everyone in the area knows about it. These Aliens, for the want of another name, have installed fear in these people for generations, and many people have gone missing, and I think I know where they are. In the Kwaio and Kwara’ae area are three other entrances in their jungle mountains that I know of, where these ‘balls of light’ type UFO vehicles can be seen going in-and-out. It is my belief that all these entrances are not individual Bases, but are all connected making up one big one under the Island. I maybe wrong, but I also believe one of the many reasons why they there, is that, for reasons of their own, they have been mining a very rare type of gemstone under this highly mineralised Kimberlite base carrying rock volcanic Island of multitude type gemstones. The rare gemstones of the Alien’s interest that my wife’s relatives possess have a far higher specific gravity than that of diamonds, and a refractive index that when you put the stone in sunlight, you see your mirror image deep in the centre of the stone. Also, holding them to the sun, they are a very deep transparent silvery-blue. For their size, they are noticeably extremely heavy. I once had one of these “E.T. Stones” that was 32.4 caret, which had these characteristics. Ironically enough, the more customary people of this Island call these particular UFOs “Diamond Snakes”, and there are some old folklore stories supporting the Alien’s interest in these unique gemstones.

    As there are many remanence of the “Ramo civilisation” to be found on top of the Island, and “the Aliens” underneath for what appears has been a very long time, there is every chance there is a connection between the two. And that goes for Guadalcanal also. I can only speculate about remote Choiseul, but that wouldn’t surprise me in the least, as I know that they also have quite a lot of Giants, and a lot of UFO traffic over that way too.

    Nevertheless, if there ever were a place that one could call “UFO Headquarters”, it would have to be Central East Malaita. Mind you, these are only the ones I know of. Goodness knows what other UFO Bases are really in the rest of the Solomon Islands.

    This map is slightly inaccurate in that “Affiou”, the main town, is located approximately where the ‘T’ is adjacent to the arrow indicating the Alien Base entrance.

    The waterfall lake UFO Base of Small Malaita (South Malaita), where I have also witnessed their activities, is easy to find. Just ask the locals, but, heading north up the passage with Small Malaita on your right, about 3-kilometres from ‘Affiou,’ the main town, and about a kilometre up the jungle mountain is their Base entrance where they can be seen nearly every night going in and out of, and also brazenly and casually flying along the passage. I should know, apart from expeditions there when I would watch them doing this, my first Solomon wife ‘Miriam’ comes from that Island.

    Like all three UFO Bases mentioned, this Base has quite a significant amount of active, as one would find out by going there, or just simply asking the locals, that’s if anyone ever bothers. Of interest about this Base entrance, is the very large clumps of white crystal formations that can be found growing on the stream’s edge further up before the waterfall, of which the lake below is where the “balls-of-light” UFOs frequently go in-and-out.

    While talking about waterfall lakes and lake entrances and such, a common dominator I have found. These aliens in all three Bases I have mentioned have chosen waterfall-lakes or lakes as their Base entrances. Apart from the ones (that I know of) that are in the Mountains of Kwaio and Kwara’ae, they all have a connection with waterfalls and lakes. This may have been a coincidence when they choosing a place to build them, but somehow I doubt it. So, when one day those that may follow up on my research in this area are contemplating where else they might find other UFO Bases in the Solomon’s, consider this common dominator.

    Psychologically, as over the centuries they have installed fear within the Solomon Islanders. As one of the reasons for this is, if perhaps they were to be discovered, these places would become reverently “Tambu”, which in some cases they are. Also, because of their jungle remoteness from village inhabitation, the concept of “out of sight-out of mind” applies.


  7. #7


    Australia's Tully Incident This Case Made Headline News on 19-1-1966 It Became A Media Sensation And Is Still An Unsolved Mystery Today:

    In Queensland, Australia, near the town of Tully, on January 19 1966, 28 year-old farm worker George Pedley was working the fields with his tractor. Thinking he had detected a problem with the tractor's engine, he bent down to listen to it more closely. Just then, as he heard a sharp hissing sound, he looked up and was startled to see a disc-shaped object lifting off from the nearby Horseshoe Lagoon. The mystery craft ascended 30 feet into the air and then sped off, dipping slightly as it passed beneath the trees. Pedley later described the disc as metallic in appearance, about 25 feet wide, with no visible portholes and no sign of any occupants.

    The Tully Saucer Nest

    When the saucer had gone, Pedley went to look at the lagoon from where it had apparently taken off. The water in the lagoon was about six feet deep. Long reeds grew from within it. On reaching the water's edge, Pedley was amazed to see a circular depression - about 30 feet wide - left in flattened reeds on the surface. The indentation was not flat and uniform but had sloping edges as you would expect to see if a concave shape, like the bottom of a saucer, had impacted upon it. Pedley was all the more amazed to see this because he had passed close by this part of the lagoon only a few hours before and everything then had looked perfectly normal.

    Overwhelmed by what he had seen, Pedley went to tell his employer - the land's owner, Albert Pennisi - all about it. Interestingly, on returning to his tractor, Pedley found that its motor had stopped and he needed to restart it. Interference with electrical equipment has often been noted in connection with the UFO phenomenon.

    After Pedley informed Pennisi about what had happened, the two men returned to the lagoon and took a number of photographs of the strange indentation in the reed bed. Poring over the whole area, they found something else that was extremely curious : a trail of small teardrop-shaped marks in the ground around the lagoon, leading from the surrounding trees into the water. Could these have been alien footprints?

    The Tully Saucer Nest Becomes a Media Sensation

    Authorities were contacted and, before long, the press had picked up the scent too. The story became a media sensation. Much of the coverage was mocking in tone.

    Over the next few days and weeks scores of uninvited strangers turned up on the Pennisi property to have a look for themselves. Unfortunately, this chaotic press of people resulted in the suspected alien footprints being entirely erased.

    Several other circular indentations were found in the Horseshoe Lagoon in the weeks to come. These varied in size. Some were only a few feet wide. Of course, with all the publicity that had been generated and the crowds that had shown up on the scene, it was far harder to be sure of their authenticity.

    Speculation raged about non-extra-terrestrial explanations for the Tully Saucer Nest. Some suggested that perhaps the downdraft of a helicopter's rotor was responsible. The Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF), however, pointed out that their helicopters tended to leave anti-clockwise impressions in crops while the depression in the lagoon clearly swirled round in a clockwise direction. A local weather phenomenon known as a "willy willy", a kind of wind vortex, was also put forward as a possible cause. Pedley and Pennisi, both used to the vagaries of the local landscape and weather, scoffed at this suggestion.

    The Tully UFO Incident in Perspective

    Although, thanks to their experience, the Pennisi family had become extremely wary of contact with the media, they continued to have UFO encounters on their land for years to come. Indeed Tully in general became a focal point for UFO activity in Australia until well into the 1970s.

    In a sense, the Tully Saucer Nest was the first modern crop circle. Indeed, some believe it formed the foundation for the crop circle phenomenon which was to emerge in the 1980s. One of the two hoaxers, the notorious Doug and Dave pair, who claimed to have started the whole crop circle movement with a plank of wood after a night's drinking session down at the pub, had been in Australia at the time of the Tully UFO incident. The media furore it inspired lingered in his mind.

    Tully Saucer Nest - Conclusion

    Still unexplained, the Tully incident remains one of Australia's key UFO encounters and one of the best physical trace UFO cases anywhere.

  8. #8


    Continuing On With Underwater Bases.

    Here's Some Anomalies From Google Earth:

  9. #9


    Posted: February 16, 2008

    Date: February 16, 2008 Time: 6:15 p.m.

    Location of Sighting: Cape Breton Englishtown. Number of witnesses: 3 Number of objects: 3 Shape of objects: Triangle.

    Full Description of event/sighting: We had pulled over to check the trailer hitch. We are next to the shore about [a] 1/2 kilometer south of the ferry in Englishtown, the east side of Kelly's Mountain. Out of the water about one kilometer away came a large triangle shape. It had a bluish glow but not very bright. It hovered above the water for 5 - 10 seconds and then went straight up. We are now looking up at it. It’s about 3,000 feet in the air and we figure its about 200 feet long and about 75 feet wide. Two more just like it came out of the water in the same area and did the same thing as the first. We are now looking at 3 UFO(s) in the sky. The[y] started going higher almost straight up then it looked like they became one or were very close together. It started to go north and started to look like a star in the sky. It got somewhat brighter and it disappeared in the sky and we figure it was about 80 miles or so north of us within 1 minute then vanished. That's it.

    Date: May 25, 2008

    Time: 9:20 - 10:00 p.m.

    Location of Sighting: Rochester NY.

    Number of witnesses: 3

    Number of objects: 2

    Shape of objects: Bright Orange Balls of light.

    Full Description of event/sighting: This isn't the first time I have seen the lights over the lake [Lake Ontario]. They are bright orange always and they either fade away suddenly or the[y] seem to drop out of the sky into the water. You can tell they are defiantly not flares nor are they boat or buoy lights. They hang around and it always baffles me that no one else seems to notice or pay attention to them as if they can't see them or maybe they do and they just dismiss them. I have seen them a total of 10 times in the past year and there have been more them three witnesses with me at different times.

    Argentina is in the middle of a massive UFO flap, with sightings occurring virtually on a daily basis. Much of this activity centers on the town of Victoria in the Entre Rios province.

    One of the most recent sightings occurred on January 2, 2009 starting at around 11pm. Witnesses are reported to have seen at least three UFOs. The first emerged from the body of water known as Laguna Del Pescado and then sped towards the fields surrounding the regional city of Victoria. A second large white light then appeared in the sky, parallel to the moon, before turning west and speeding upwards away from earth. Finally another light then appeared and did the same-the lights ranged in color from white, blue, red orange and yellow.

    The UFOs were seen by multiple witnesses from a number of viewpoints and police were contacted. One witness noted that they did not behave like Chinese lanterns, flares or fireworks but rather like controlled craft. A photograph taken of one of the objects appears above.

    This is hardly the first incident concerning Laguna Del Pescado and Los Rios Province in Argentina. Numerous high profile UFO sightings have been reported over the years as well as a series of suspicious cattle mutilations. There are also reports of a crashed UFO in 1992 that was witnessed by local farmers and cleaned up by the military.

    There is a UFO Museum in Victoria which contains a unique metallic substance supposedly taken from the crash site that turns translucent when photographed and causes mobile phones to break! Local Argentinean ufologists have even scanned the area around Laguna Del Pescado with magnetic receivers and while they found irregularities they found nothing conclusive. However the local UFO museum's director Ms Silvia Perez is fairly convinced that a UFO base exists in the area, possibly submerged under Laguna Del Pescado.

  10. #10


    Here's Some More Recent USO Reports:

    USO and UFO in Messina.

    Here comes testimony about a USO which emerged from the sea in the area of Faro-Mortelle (ME): On February 5, 2009, three workers involved in the renovation of a house hear a hissing which they define as "like a pressure cooker." Turning their gaze toward the sea, astounded, they witness a scene "from a movie": a very "big" USO in the shape of a sphere emerges about 800 meters from the beach, takes off until it reaches an altitude of 1000-1500 meters, then stops. Immediately afterwards, the astonished witnesses see nine other smaller UFOs come out from the underside of the larger UFO and move away quickly in the direction of Palermo. When this operation was carried out, the UFO dropped slowly until it submerged completely. The witnesses explain that the UFO "ball" had a diameter of at least 45-50 meters [147.6 ft.-164 ft.], that it was lead gray, smooth, and quiet, and that the sighting occurred around 2:30 p.m. News of the sighting came to our center thanks to the wife and daughter of one of our reader's workers. What can we say? USOs and UFOs again in our seas. Is there perhaps a connection with the overused Caronia1 because statistically several sightings can be resolved with the departure of the objects in the direction of Palermo? Thanks to Maria Teresa Cettina and her daughter, the wife and daughter of the third witness. Doctor Marta Falletta, researcher at the UFO Research Center – Messina. Published in Ufologia.


    Bell shaped UFO taking on water - 2nd Feb 2009, Cinderford area (Welsh border) UK.

    I had returned home from work and gone to bed at 1:30am. At 1:45 I was just dozing off when I woke suddenly because there was an extremely bright orange light shining through my window. The light was so bright that it illuminated part of the room even through thick curtains. The light was pulsing and my first thought was that the house was on fire.

    I got up and opened the curtains and could barely see anything because the light shining in was so intense. After a few seconds my eyes adjusted to the light and I could see that it was coming from what I can only describe as a small bell shaped UFO at the bottom of my garden which is about 60ft away from the window. The light appeared to be pulsing quite slowly but it is possible that this effect was due to the intensity of the light.

    The UFO was hovering above the small stream at the end of my garden and bizarre though it sounds water was being drawn up into the craft. I was unable to determine if there was an opening because of the angle but it appeared to simply be flowing directly up into the craft in a column about 3ft wide.

    I would estimate the craft to be about the same size as a VW beetle car. It was so bright it was difficult to look directly at it but it did not appear to have any hatches, windows, doors and no other features or markings.

    The craft was around 10 to 15 feet above the stream and was bobbing up and down slightly. This continued for what I'd guess to be about 30 seconds before the water stopped flowing and the craft began to move away. Its movements weren't very graceful, it almost seemed to stagger to the right and left as it cleared the wooded area by the stream.

    Its movements near the ground were quite clumsy and it seemed to be making adjustments to its path in a rather robotic way to clear the trees, sort of 2ft this way, 3 ft that way and then back in the direction it came. Like a robot trying to work out a path rather than an intelligent pilot moving a craft. It then rose sharply and shot off to the west at amazing speed.

    As it rose in the air it tilted dipping one the nearest side to me downwards slightly, it did not appear to rotate and there was no noise whatsoever at any time. My vision was extremely blurred afterwards and when I closed my eyes I could still see an afterimage for around 4 hours after the event. For several days my vision was tinted red at times leading me to fear I had damaged my eyes though thankfully I don't appear to have suffered any long term effects.

    Curiously for three days afterwards no birds came into the garden which is really strange as my garden is normally full of birds feeding on the bird table. The crows nests which are in the trees around the stream also appear to have been abandoned completely.


    Lake Superior -- On Sunday, September 3, 2006, at or near 11:30 PM (2330 Hrs) E D T, while sitting outdoors looking across White Fish Bay toward Canada gazing at the red beacons from many electricity generating windmills on an island in the bay, I suddenly became aware of a brilliant gold-white sphere of light just below the cloud layer to my east. I was in a lawn chair and had binoculars with me. Seeing this light appear below the overcast my first thought was of an aircraft with its landing light turned on. As an airplane watcher I kept my eye on the light expecting to see and hear an aircraft approach directly toward me. I said nothing to my wife who was next to me tending our fire. I picked up my binoculars for a better view and noticed while watching the light that I was lowering the glasses to keep it in view as the surface of the lake was becoming visible.

    I realized the object was not heading toward me but instead was in a slow controlled, steady descent. As it neared the lake's surface, its own brilliance formed a reflection on the water. As the object continued its descent, the reflection on the water grew brighter and larger. The object, visible only as a ball of light (which may have had a dark band across the center) lowered itself and the object and its reflection merged at the surface of the lake and the object was gone from view. As I watched the object it had descended into and below the surface of the lake. Not a ripple or other disturbance appeared on the surface. There was no dark outline of a landed craft. There were no sounds. There was never any steady, flashing, or strobing red, green, or white navigation lights as would appear on a conventional air or watercraft. I continued to watch but nothing more was seen, just empty, still water. I eliminated all the mundane, prosaic things to come to mind; conventional aircraft, watercraft, meteors, fireballs, parachute flares, signal flares, balloons, etc... This object behaved like none of these things. It was not falling, not flickering and flaring, not drifting, not landing on the water, not hovering, not making sounds. It came through the cloud deck, slowly descended into the lake, and was gone. It took about a minute. I felt I had witnessed something unusual.

    Thanks to MUFON CFS

  11. #11


    Continuing With Recent USO Reports:


    Indonesia: Another UFO spotted over a lake by multiple witnesses

    Recently we reported a UFO sighting in Argentina involving a number of UFOs seen rising from a lake in the province of Entre Rios on January 2 2009 by numerous witnesses. Now we have received reports of a very similar sighting in Indonesia. The parallels are striking and raise many questions.

    A group of eight friends planned to go to a concert in the centre of the regional city of Jember in East Java on December 20 2008.Tickets to the concert were sold out so the group headed back to one of their homes in two cars. Heavy traffic in the centre of the city forced the group to go an alternative route past a lake on the outskirts of the town. One of the cars halted as the driver spotted a remarkable sight above the small lake that they were passing.

    Two large lights rose from the lake, one white and one red. Two beams were then shot from the lights towards the lake and at that point the lights appeared to change formation; this lasted no less than ten minutes before the strange lights shot off upward into the night sky.

    All of the group are willing to testify and it is understood that there have been other witnesses who have called local media outlets about the UFO sighting. The sighting has also been reported to Indonesia's main UFO research group BETA-UFO. One of the witnesses has insisted that what they saw was not a fireworks display, plane, kite, balloon or tower. All of the witnesses appear credible 'solid citizens' with no prior UFO sightings to their names (not that we are suggesting you can't see a UFO more than once).

    The remarkable similarity of this sighting to the Argentinean sighting raises many tantalising questions. Are aliens hiding UFO bases at the bottom of lakes, possibly beneath the ground? It appears that lakes would provide the ideal camouflage. Does a network of tunnels connect these lake bottom bases at various points on the globe? The evidence at this stage seems to suggest that lakes are in fact very much a part of the aliens strategy for keeping us guessing in regards to their presence on this planet.


    UFO Sighting Report – Canada

    Please note that the reports in this section have been submitted to UFOINFO/UFO ROUNDUP and accepted in good faith. No investigation has been carried out by UFOINFO.

    With the increasing use of digital cameras we are seeing more photos showing alleged 'UFOs' - many of these could be insects, cloud shapes etc. As many readers have asked to see the photos I will be using some of them and leaving it up to the individual to make up their own mind - John @ UFOINFO.

    September 5th 2006 : Pabos, Gaspesie, Quebec

    UFOINFO Sighting Form Report

    Location: Pabos, Gaspesie, Quebec, Canada

    Date: 09/05/06 around 5:15pm eastern standard time

    Approach Direction: from the east along the seashore

    Departure Direction: going west but vanished behind some trees.

    Witness Direction: south

    Description: I had an odd sighting this evening (Tuesday Sept 5th) about 5:15pm. A white glowing orb with a smaller red orb following behind it travelled along the sea coast behind my house. It seemed to be traveling maybe about 50mph going west towards the Baie des Chaleurs. It was no boat, too many jagged rocks along the coast and I live on a 30ft cliff. It seemed to be traveling along the side of this cliff and winked out behind some trees. I saw this from my kitchen window, ran outside and looked down the coast but could not see anything at all. Out at sea a ways there where (sic) 1 or 2 small fishing boats, but this sighting was way too close to shore, moveing (sic) too fast and seemed to be above the water makeing (sic) no sound at all. The area where the pine trees are, which it vanished behind, is the same area where in early march I believe it was, I witnessed some strange lightning in one area close to shore under the waves, under water!

    Here's Another With Photo's:


    I present the four photos as this event actually occurred because the text that was submitted to me came out of sequence. This case includes aspects of the Chicago O'Hare Airport sighting in which a hole was punched in a cloud in that Nov. 07, 2006 case as well as in this case.

    Of course, what is of interest to me is the creation of the steam, which is part of my studies. –CF-
    Note: The woman who submitted this case to me has more than a passing interest in UFOs in that she revealed during our exchange of e-mails that she was an abductee at a very young age, and this continued into her adult life. This is a conscious memory.

    Also, keep in mind that these are video clips that I have enlarged slightly for clarity. Due to them being digital, they will be slightly distorted. From one of the photos, I measured one of the bathers in millimeters (=3mm) and assigned the height equal to 6 feet (an assumption). Then I measured the UFO’s width which came up as 5 mm. In an equation the UFO’s width equals 10 feet.

    E-mail # 1 received October 7, 2008, at 11:31 p.m. Attached was video clip #3.

    I live on St. Pete Beach in Florida. I caught this from a webcam video posted at a site for the Tradewinds Resort near my home. This little disc-shaped UFO came out of the clouds, left a little hole in the cloud it came from, and bounced on the water, and took off. I tried to get the best pics I could and this is one of them. I have several more and I am very excited about this because I am always searching the skies. Thanks for the neat website and please let me know what you think. You can have the other pics if you want them because I want to share them with the world. Witness’s name deleted by me. –CF-

    Upon inspection of the #3 clip, I thought it was interesting, but, 1) the UFO did not seem to be doing anything with the water, and 2) although the UFO was larger than the bathers, I couldn’t determine if it was anything more than a ball being thrown within the view of the camera, or indeed a UFO. The person I am calling the witness is NOT in reality a witness to the event, but to a video. Keep in mind that at the time the witness had seen the entire tape.-CF-

    E-mail # 2 received October 8, 2008, at 1:55 p.m. Attached was video clip #1.
    In this one you can see the UFO just popping out of the clouds, seconds before hitting the water. Note that there are at least 6 people on the beach in close proximity. I think someone must have been an eyewitness since there was a splash. Witness’s name deleted by me. –CF-

    The witness has the advantage over me as these clips are digital, and enlarging the clip shows very little because it becomes more distorted. However, the witness seemed to freely respond and did send a third clip that really caught my interest.-CF-

    E-mail # 3 received October 8, 2008, at 1:59 p.m. Attached was video clip #2.
    Not sure if I sent this one yet, but here you can see the little hole it made in the clouds above it, and this is right before it splashes on the water. It appeared to be ejecting some steam just before it hit the surface; that is not a splash because it had not touched the water yet. Witness’s name deleted by me. –CF-

    OK I’m hooked... This is an observation that I would NOW, after years of reading these reports, almost expect to see. Almost, because there are other factors involved. –CF-

    E-mail # 4 received October 8, 2008, at 2:03 p.m.

    I am going to try to find the video loop from that time period on the St. Pete Beach webcam site where I saw it. If I can locate it, I will send it to you. I think this is very important material, and it should be available to everyone. Thanks... Witness’s name deleted by me.

    I had high hopes.-CF-

    However, in response to my question:

    Do you remember the date you first saw it or better yet was there a filming date on the video?

    I saw it on 10/07/08 that was the same day the video loop was posted and it was Sky 9 webcam (local Tampa Bay news channel). It was from their webcam that is on St. Pete Beach. It would be awesome to be able to get a copy but I do not know how. At the top of each of my pics, there is a date of the video and should have the exact time of them, too. [I tried to read the time but it was too fuzzy.-CF-]

    Luckily, she could read it off her original clips: The time on the video was 11:11:20 a.m.


  12. #12
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Double Barreled Snot Gun
    Rep Power


    is USO supposed to be UFO ?

  13. #13


    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    is USO supposed to be UFO ?
    peace fam

    to answer your question Sunny
    Unidentified Submerged Objects (USO) are spotted under water and Unidentified Flying Objects are spotted flying
    Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 01-18-2011 at 06:16 PM.

  14. #14



    National UFO Reporting Center Sighting Report

    Occurred : 1/1/2007 14:00 (Entered as : 01/01/2007 14:00)
    Reported: 2/8/2007 8:23:10 PM 20:23
    Posted: 2/24/2007
    Location: Amityville, NY
    Shape: Changing
    Duration:15 minutes

    Craft that changed shape, then shot into the water.

    Cashew shaped at first, hovering in the sky. So I thought "maybe this is a bird". But then the birds flew next to it, and they did not look similar at all. Then I thought "maybe this is a kite", but the area that it flew over was too big for kite range.

    It hovered over an island in the distance at the beach, it changed shapes, going back and forth, scanning the island. At some points it was completely still. It would morph from a cashew shape to a pill shape.

    There was only one craft that I saw.

    Shapes would change; it was black or a very dark color. After the craft was done scanning this island, its shape got skinny and shot into the water.

    Background was just sky, and a little island, there were no trees in the way its a completely open area at the beach.

    There were some people in cars but I don’t think anyone was looking at what I was looking at, from their point of view there might have been a tree in the way.


    Maine Silver Oval Shaped Craft

    Anson. Brian Vike HBCC UFO reports, "I telephoned the gentleman over his sighting on January 21, 2007 and had a wonderful conversation with the man. He also told me he has had some missing time experiences and his story was really amazing to say the least.”

    Three witnesses spotted an oval shaped object over a small pond at the intersection of RT. 234 and the Horseback Road in a rural area of Maine about six miles from the nearest town. My former fiancé Olivia, who was driving, her mother Helen, and I were headed to the town of Anson, as we took a right turn onto the horseback road, Helen, who rarely curses, said loudly, "What the hell is that!" She was sitting in the rear driver’s side seat. I was in the passenger seat. Olivia stopped the vehicle, and I looked out the driver’s window.

    Sitting perfectly still in the sky was a huge, about 300 feet long, silver oval shaped something! It looked to be less than 1000 feet away and was about 50 feet thick. The top of this thing had a reddish glow, and the whole thing had markings or corrugations on it, it reminded me of the old Jiffypop popcorn dome. This thing made no noise and did not move while we were watching. There were no control surfaces or any kind of cabin or gondola visible, and I could see the entire length of it, no ropes or wires either. The vehicle remained running and no electrical disturbance was noticed. After about three minutes Olivia’s vehicle started rolling, a small stand of evergreens blocked our view for about ten seconds and when we could see the sky again the thing was gone.

    The next day, I drove past the little pond and noticed a round hole in the ice, where the thing was hovering. I also noticed a rash on the side of my body that burned and itched for several days, it also hurt, like I had been kicked. I talked to people in the area about this sighting and one friend said that he and his sister saw something just like it at the same location three years before. Others have seen different things also. I have also had multiple sightings at different times as well as 2 incidents with missing time, I will post these later.


    CISU Case: 258

    Location: Genova

    Category: B (Objects that fall into water or because they dive down after making some

    additional maneuvers)

    Evaluation: Insufficient information

    Original Source: “Ufo Notiziario” del dicembre gennaio 2006, pp. 17-18.

    Sighting Description: Two unbiased witnesses observed a very interesting phenomenon in the sky over Genova. At 12.10 am Mr E.D. saw some kind of air balloon in the sky that seemed to be emitting fire. Eventually it started descending and ultimately disappeared into the sea. The whole event lasted about 10 minutes. A couple that also witnessed the phenomenon were able to provide much more detail as they used a pair of binoculars to get a better look. The object was elliptical, had four portholes on its side and had smoke puffing out of one end. It seemed to be made from solid light and have a black shadow all around it. The witnesses were not able to understand whether it was a luminous ellipse inside a dark disc, or if it was simply an ellipse surrounded by a dark ring. All of a sudden the ellipse started to vibrate and the dark disc began firing out red sparks. Eventually the whole object began to descend towards the sea.

    to be continued

  15. #15


    Located off the coast of Spain, it's about 1.25mi offshore. Appears to be an 'array' of large circular structures of significant size.

    Interesting to say the least

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts