once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 75

Thread: USO's Reports

  1. #46
    Banned Dokuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    in your Head
    Rep Power


    its the world fault table if you notice several marks are under the lake which could lead to volcanic activity casing pressure and heat to push agents the ice

    causing a circular pattern

    try it out in your kitchen

  2. #47


    Early UFO cases:


    Case 54, CE2
    Mar., 1945 Aleutian Islands. Aboard the US attack transport
    "Delarof," 14 sailors saw a dark sphere rise out of the
    ocean, follow a curved trajectory, and fly away after
    circling their ship. (Evidence 30)
    The above entry is from the Magonia Database, compiled by scientist Dr. Jacques Vallée. One of my current acitivities is to cross check this database and get more details on its cases.

    This case, two years before the press termed the expression "Flying saucer", seemed interesting and I have compiled some more information here.


    Short summary by the NICAP.
    Case summary by the NICAP.
    Case in "Invisible Residents" by Yvan Sanderson.

    A radioman named Robert S. Crawford reported years later to a NICAP consultant a UFO sighting he witnessed with 14 other crewmen aboard the US Attach Transport ship Delarof, in March 1945 or summer 1945, depending on the sources. The event took place while the ship was heading back to Seattle, and was in the open sea past Adak.

    An object went out of the water at about 1 mile of the ship, flew almost straight up, then made a turn and circles the ship 2 or 3 times, and flew away and disapeared. The flashes of light were seen where it disappeared.

    The object was described as "dark against the sunset", and of circular shape, with a size estimated by Crawford as of 150 to 250 feet in diameter.

    Gunmen were on full alert but did not shoot. The captain of the ship maintained the alert as long as the ship was in the sector, but nothing else happened.

    In addition to the report files by the NICAP consultant who heard the story from Robert S. Crawford, Dr. James E. McDonald, atmospherics physicist and well known scientist involved in UFO research, interviewed him again in 1967.


    "UFO Investigator, a NICAP publication, Vol. 4, No. 5, p. 4", available from the Donald E. Keyhoe Archives, March 1968.
    "UFO Evidence", by Richard Hall, published by NICAP, 1964.
    "Passport to Magonia", by Jacques Vallé, page 190, 1969.
    "Invisible Residents", by Ivan T. Sanderson, pp. 35-36, 1970.
    "No Earthly Explanation", by John Wallace Spencer, pp. 95-96, 1974.

    link; http://www.waterufo.net/item.php?id=49
    "Unexplained Mysteries of the 20th Century", by J. & C. Bord, p. 169, 1989.

  3. #48


    Unidentified Submerged Objects or Underwater-UFOs or UFOs leaving water or entering water are an underreported phenomenon.

    link; http://waterufo.net/list.htm

    This Page, “List of Sightings,” Is Dedicated to the Memory of:
    J. Allen Hynek
    and his greatly appreciated offspring
    Whose inspiration spawned the continuing search for an answer to the UFO phenomenon. O
    Mailing Address: The J. Allen Hynek Center for UFO Studies
    Post Office Box 31335
    Chicago, IL 60631


    After selecting the date group you are interested in (e.g.”1067-1946” or “Master List”), a list for that group will appear.

    The dates on the list .
    [ 1067-1946 ] http://www.waterufo.net/nodate.php?date=1067_1946

    [ 1947-1959 ] http://www.waterufo.net/nodate.php?date=1947_1959

    [ 1960-1965 ] http://www.waterufo.net/nodate.php?date=1960_1965

    [ 1966-1972 ] http://www.waterufo.net/nodate.php?date=1966_1972

    [ 1973-1979 ] http://www.waterufo.net/nodate.php?date=1973_1979

    [ 1980-1999 ] http://www.waterufo.net/nodate.php?date=1980_1999

    [ 2000- 2009 ] [ Undated ] http://www.waterufo.net/nodate.php?

    date=2000_2009 http://www.waterufo.net/undated.php

    [ THE MASTER LIST ] http://www.waterufo.net/all.php

  4. #49


    Interview with Carl Feindt ~ the UFO/Water connection.,

    Lord Rankeillour, Member of the House of Lords:

    Many men have seen them [UFOs] and have not been mistaken. Who are we to doubt their word? …

    Only a few weeks ago a Palermo policeman photographed one, and four Italian Navy officers saw a 300-foot long fiery craft rising from the sea and disappearing into the sky...

    Why should these men of law enforcement and defense lie?

    [House of Lords, Debate on Unidentified Flying Objects, Hansard (Lords), Vol. 397, No. 23, January 18, 1979.]

    Interview with Carl Feindt, author of WaterUFO.net who discusses the water UFO connection and how many unknown objects are reported over, entering or emerging from the world's oceans.

    Carl Feindt Interview;

    Carl Feindt
    Why Carl decided to investigate the ufo-water connection
    Interesting trends and fascinating insights that he has gained from his research;
    Cases that he does not think are related to UFOs;
    The international aspects of the phenomenon;

    Radar and sonar cases
    UFOs. v. USOs
    "Water Wheels"
    The Eltanin
    Shag Harbour
    and a ton more aquatic-themed esoteric material

    After appearing on BoA:Audio for a brief interview that generated a lot of buzz last Fall, Carl Feindt returns to the program for an in-depth discussion on the water-UFO connection. We'll be exploring why Carl decided to investigate this aspect of Ufology, interesting trends and fascinating insights that he has gained from his research, cases that he does not think are related to UFOs, the international aspects of the phenomenon, sea monsters, radar and sonar cases, UFOs. v. USOs, "Water Wheels", the Eltanin, Shag Harbour, and a ton more aquatic-themed esoteric material.

    We plumb the depths of the UFO-water connection as BoA:Audio returns with a must-hear episode for any serious student of Ufology.

    Full Preview: We kick things off with the standard bio / background on Carl Feindt, how he got interested in the UFO phenomenon, specifically the water-UFO connection. We then discuss why it seems like USOs have remained in the background of UFO studies. After that, we talk about Carl's exhaustive website waterufo.net and how he collected the vast number of cases detailed at the site. This segues into some discussion on how the work of Ted Phillips inspired Carl to investigate USOs.

    We look at some of the USO trends that have emerged as Carl has compiled so many cases. Looking at perhaps the key trend that Carl has discovered, we discuss the UFO's physical effects on water, a revelation that Carl says made him a true believer in the UFO phenomenon. He gives a detailed summation of the four types of UFO & water interraction and how they explain a lot about the way UFOs operate. We talk about potential "trace cases" upon the water. This leads to some discussion on the water temperature changes caused by UFOs.

    Carl destroys binnall's theory of USOs and aircraft carriers, which leads to talk about sonar and radar reports of USOs. After that, we find out about Carl's cases that involve "death in the water" and why he stresses to future Ufologists to "have the specimens analyzed." We cover fish reactions to USOs. Carl shares the influences on his "field theory" regarding UFOs and what the mystery of the field was to him.

    We talk about a fascinating case of two divers who died possibly due to exposure to a USO and how heat generated from the UFO's field has been reported to cause rain to turn into steam. Carl explains why he hates theories about UFOs taking ships and how that line of thinking is a systemic problem related to UFO studies. Staying in line with temperature effects from the UFOs, we talk about reports of interraction between the craft and ice along with snow and UFOs. We also explore the potential of snow circles, similar to crop circles.

    After that, we look at the possibility that classic sea monster reports could actually be USOs. We find out if there is an average USO report, i.e. going into & out of the water, going in and not coming out, just coming out, totally submerged, etc. Carl also explains how the USO reports run the gamut of all bodies of water, except for one and he explains why.

    USOs taking on water ... we get Carl's opinion on why there are some reports of USOs extracting water. We talk about "water wheels" and why Carl says they are a real phenomenon but not almost certainly not related to USOs. Staying on the topic of UFO occupants taking on water, we discuss some of the stories where this occurs. Carl explains how this is different from the appearance of UFOs floating over water and sucking it up. We also find out that these stories of occupants obtaining water for their UFOs range from the late 1800's all the way up to 2001.

  5. #50


    RAdio Detecting And Ranging / SOund Navigation And Ranging;

    A little WW-2 story from the newspapers of the day follows:

    Fish Noises Confuse Sub Crews ON Look Out for Sounds of Foe

    Denizens of Deep Grunt, Purr, drum find Grind Their Teeth With Surprising Effect, Men at Earphones Of Undersea Craft Find; Navy Records Disturbing Blasts

    WASHINGTON, Aug. 19 (AP). -- U. S. submarines turning corners at 10 fathoms or so have pulled up in surprise and wonderment at hearing such raucous sounds as "honk, honk! beep, beep!--g-r-rrrr!"

    The men with the earphones who listen to what gees on while their craft is slithering through the briny deep, often confuse these noises with the hum of enemy propellers, and signal for a quick stop, look, listen.
    But, as it turned out today, the eerie underwater traffic noises often are caused by fish.
    Yes, sir. Fish.

    The fish and wildlife service of the Interior Department has reported to its chief, Secretary Ickes, that little fishes are as noisy as dishes, when rattled.

    "Fish," said the F. and W. service in a formal report, "actually grunt, purr, drum, grind their teeth and make a medley of other sounds that create strong underwater vibrations even when inaudible on the surface."

    The F. and W. service, aided and abetted by the Navy, has made a series of recordings of fish noises which are being drummed into the ears of submarine "listeners" so that they will know the difference between an ichthyological burp and a Japanese propeller.

    "The Navy experts," said the report to Mr. Ickes, "obtained their most surprising results with the toadfish, a common species of the Atlantic coast known for its ugliness and its bad temper. Although advised by fish and wildlife service biologists that the toadfish is an important sound-producer, the investigators were unprepared for the volume of its voice which they said compared in intensity with a steam-boat whistle."

    "Fishes capable," the report went on, "of making drumming, grating, or grunting noises are found both in fresh and salt water in all parts of the world. Whether fishes use their voices to attract, the opposite sex, as a feeding call, or to express general contentment like a cat's purr is not known."
    ************************************************** ****************
    This reference: (Wilmington, Delaware) Journal-Every Evening, August 19, 1943, p. 10, C1

    Nice to know we can detect small fishes and obviously, large undersea submarines. Now how about those “U.F.Other” craft ????

    This page is for the accumulation of cases that deal with Radar or Sonar so that we can see from them, what to expect in “returns”. Admittedly, the greatest number of cases will come from Radar inasmuch as it encompasses aerial UFOs as well as those on the surface.



    Column contents as indicated by the following letters
    A - Date of sighting (MM-DD-YEAR)
    B - Status column. Single letter or symbol. "C" Controversy, "D" Validity Doubtful, "E" Date Error, "H" Proven Hoax,
    "M" Misidentification, "N" Not water-related but shown as such, "U" Unknown, "X" No UFO seen/Text not entered
    C - Location of sighting
    D - Source of this article.
    E - The letter "O" in this column will indicate that the reference is the Original. The letter "S" will indicate that this is a
    Secondary source. The letter "N" will indicate that the source is Needed.

    F - Specific location of a constructed group of cases;


    Column contents as indicated by the following letters;
    A - Date of sighting (MM-DD-YEAR)
    B - Status column. Single letter or symbol. "C" Controversy, "D" Validity Doubtful, "E" Date Error, "H" Proven Hoax,
    "M" Misidentification, "N" Not water-related but shown as such, "U" Unknown, "X" No UFO seen/Text not entered
    C - Location of sighting
    D - Source of this article.
    E - The letter "O" in this column will indicate that the reference is the Original. The letter "S" will indicate that this is a
    Secondary source. The letter "N" will indicate that the source is Needed.

    F - Specific location of a constructed group of cases :

    A B C D E F
    1~8-??-1947 Pacific Ocean, Position unknown E-mail to C. Feindt, dated Dec. 27, 2007 O 9
    02-10-1951 Atlantic, off Newfoundland, Canada UFO Investigator (NICAP), Sep. 1970 p3 & Oct 1970 p3 O 9
    FF-??-1951 Pacific Ocean off Korea Keyhoe/Flying Saucers: Top Secret + O 9
    04?-??-1952 Atlantic Ocean near Cape Chidley, Labrador, Canada Letter to researcher Carl Feindt dated 05 Dec. 2008 O 9
    11-05-1957 Gulf of Mexico, South of New Orleans, USA Flying Saucers: Top Secret by Major Donald Keyhoe O 9
    ??-??-1957 Bering Sea E-mail to me (CF) on February 03, 2006, at 12:47 p.m. S 9
    04-04-1959 Indian Ocean Strange Encounters by Timothy Beckley, pp. 85-86 S 9
    ??-??-1961 North Atlantic Ocean George Fawcett, Psychic Observer, Vol. 3, No. 11 S 9
    ??-??-1962 Bass Strait, Australia Multiple - UFO Research Queensland, Australia O 9
    02-28?-1963 30-50 miles off Spitzbergen, Norway MUFON Journal #199, November 1984, pp. 7-9 O 9
    11-20-1963 Off the eastern coast of Scotland FSR, Vol. 10, No. 2, March/April 1963, p. 22 S 9
    SM-??-1963 Atlantic Ocean between Puerto Rico & Key West INFO Journal, Vol. 3, #1, p. 38 S 9
    ??-??-1964 625 miles east of Bermuda West Virginia UFOs by Bob Teets, pp. 137-8 O 9
    12-14-1966 Porsangen Fjord, Norway The APRO Bulletin, Year 1967, Month 1 O 9
    SM-??-1968 Unknown waters off Lusjun/Dalian, China Flying Saucer Review Vol. 29 No. 6 O 9
    10-24-1969 Pacific Ocean, 350 miles S. of Valparaiso Port, S.A. International UFO Reporter, September/October 1985 O 9
    ??-??-1970 Atlantic Ocean near the Bermuda triangle Telephone conversation and e-mails with the witness O 9
    11-21-1972 Hermansverk, Norway IUR January/February 1995, pp. 12-13 & 17 O 9
    11-30-1974 D Indian Ocean - No specific location Ideals UFO Magazine #2, June 1978, p. 54 O 9
    LL-??-1974 Waters near Vietnam E-mail from UFO Updates, TrueGhostTales.com O 9
    04-23-1976 Atlantic - 700 miles SW of Bermuda The APRO Bulletin, Year 1978, Month 5 O 9
    04-10-1977 Mediterranean Sea off Israel The UFO Investigator, June 1977, pp. 1 & 3 S 9
    10-??-1978 Zone of the Channels, Chile, South America Revelacion Magazine # 8, August 1996 Trans A Rosales O 9
    03-05-1979 Atantic Ocean, near the Canary Islands UFOs: the Secret History by M. Hesemann, pp. 415-416 S 9
    04-10-1979 Atlantic off the coast of New Bedford, Mass., USA "The Standard Times", New Bedford, Mass. 04-12-1979 O 9
    07-05-1979 Gulf of Alaska, S. of Seward, AK The APRO Bulletin, Vol. 31, No. 8, pp. 3-4 O 9

    LINK; http://www.waterufo.net/radson.php

  6. #51


    Here is an article that explains how water powers a ufo (some of the early ones we made). Which would be why there are reports of them hovering around water. Interesting, not saying that ALL USOs are man made but relative to get ALL information and possibilities exposed i feel.

    Viktor Schauberger, Anti gravity propulsion inventor;

    Viktor Schauberger was born the 30th of June 1885, he later died the 25th of September 1958. Viktor was a successful inventor and invented several inventions that used vortex like patterns that copied nature.

    Viktor Schauberger was an Austrian forester who was active during the first half of the 19h century. He had a huge beard and a friendly laughter, this he combined with an uncompromising belief in himself and his ideas. He was obstinate in combination with a choleric temper. He was a good drawer and probably a skilled craftsman.

    Even if Viktor was not schooled the academic way he had a deep knowledge in biology, physics and chemistry. His sense and understanding on how water flows in the nature was exceptional. From his observations he formulated his new hydrodynamic basic theory. His friends and opponents described him as highly intelligent and with this intellectual sharpness he made a deep cut in his (and ours) physical paradigm.

    During World War Two, Victor Schauberger was interned in a Nazi concentration camp and was forced to work on a flying disk project using his ideas. It is not known if the project was completed, or, if the saucers actually flew in Germany. Reports vary, and no confirmed documentation remains. It is rather convincingly coincidental, however, that our own (US) pilots reported "strange flying disks" over Germany just prior to the War's end. After World War II, Viktor migrated to the United States on promises by various agencies (CIA) to help him develop and test his ideas.

    Those promises later proved to be hollow. He went to a facility in Dallas Texas, and under uncertain direction, signed over all of the rights to his inventions and patents, to, none other than the US government (Army, Navy...who knows?!). He was sent back to his home-land of Austria, only to die, broken and disillusioned five days later. It would make a great headline for the 'National Enquirer'...and unfortunately...it's TRUE!

    His Inventions: The Repulsion:

    An original picture-sketch of the Repulsine above : A flying model of a Schauberger Repulsine, Type A, tested in January 1940. This device has been built with copper and uses a very high speed motor for the main vortex turbine. The Repulsine Type "A" device is an Electro-Aero-Dynamic device (E.A.D.) and uses two effects :

    1.) The Coanda Effect: a pure Aerodynamic effect based on the Bernoulli's principle.

    2.) The Electro-Dynamic effect : The high speed vortex in the "vortex chamber" produces an electric, charged separation effect, called "the diamagnetic effect " by Schauberger. These two effects, combined, create the so-called "implosion effect".

    When the main electric engine is started, the Coanda effect begins to create a differential aerodynamic pressure between the outer and the inner surface of the primary hull. At a higher speed, the vortex chamber becomes a kind of high electrostatic generator due to the air particles, in high speed motion, acting as an electrical charge transporter.

    The Repulsine will begin to glow due to the strong ionization effect of the air. Now, we have all the ingredients for a continuous and strong Aether Flow along the main axis from the top to the bottom of the craft...The radial air pressure required for lifting 1kg with the Coanda Effect is about 1,4 kg/cm2

    Machines of Genius - The Repulsine, or "Flying Saucer" of Viktor Schauberger:

    Viktor used implosion to run his devices, implosion created great power in his inventions. Also known as water-hammer or cavitation. Not very much is known about cavitation and how to apply it to inventions. Viktor however knew all too well how to use it in inventions.

    When his repulsion would be in operation the turbine with the aid of implosion would create a propulsion effect which would levitate the craft into the air.

    Most of the documentation you will find on Viktor Schauberger's work and inventions is almost always very technical. Experiments that you and I the struggling inventor can do to imitate his inventions are hard to come by. It would be nice if there would be some experiments we could try to see how his inventions actually work.

    I myself have searched through books written by him and on internet sites for actual experiments I could try to see how his inventions work. I have not found any. One of his books that does explain how he used water for anti gravity inventions is well explained for those who are not rocket scientists. It is a very good book.

    It explains how water really flows and how water is energized, it gives a lot of information on water flow and how he developed his anti gravity ideas from watching trout go upstream. He noticed that they jumped up over rocks and such when going upstream, he noticed a kind of anti gravity levitation when they jumped upstream.

    This allowed him to experiment and learn a lot about water flow. He also created several inventions for logging, his inventions for sending logs through water to designated areas were very successful. Viktor maintains that water should not flow in a straight line, water likes to flow in curves, like down a winding river, it energizes the water.

    Repulsin B -To the Left is a picture of an original prototype showing the major components of the "Repulsine, type B" engine. The air, being drawn in from the top slits, is set into a spiral vortex movement. Schauberger had claimed that once the devise was set in motion, the primary motor could be switched off and the forces at work would power the generator, which was housed in a central location inside the craft.

    The implosion motor uses the suction forces of implosion; there is no heat barrier and no sound barrier, because with friction almost entirely lacking, no heat is generated. The air flows through the rotating air inlets, placed in the middle, and follows the gap between the double membranes (with the wave pattern).

    This creates a spiral contraction of the flowing medium and creates a vacuum which increases the "pull", via implosion. The enhanced vortex turbine uses two flat membranes with concentric "rills" on it. A wave pattern has been set on the upper and on the lower membrane. The upper wave is slightly out of phase with the lower wave.

    This is a direct application of the "Coanda" effect. The air flow passes through small cavities where the volume sometimes is larger, and sometimes smaller, due to the difference in phase relationship between the upper and the lower membrane. When the air passes different cavities it starts to pulsate. The pulsations are directly dependant on the angular speed of the discs. This "push-pull" action creates an harmonic pulsation of energy...

    The Repulsine uses the same phenomena. Cold water, drawn through a base hole, is spun in between the two wavy impellers and cools the air inside the units’ shell. As this partial vacuum draws in the air, it is spun into a cyclone by intake fins. After the air is cooled and humidified, still spinning, it is then expelled from an upper turbine, which reacts with the exiting cyclone. This centrifugal air has so much angular momentum that it is able to leave the Repulsine, even against a strong internal vacuum. That is a direct analogy to the rocking tank implosion-based water pump, described above.

    The hot, rising vapor, trapped in a snail-shaped chimney, is lighter then the surrounding dry air and adds to the suction on the Repulsine's top. The upper turbine, spun by the exiting cyclones' action, directly drives the internal wavy vaporizing discs, which atomize the cold intake water. The electric motor (used for starting purposes) only has one purpose, and that is to spin up the vaporizer so that it properly atomizes the cold water from the inlet hose. The power source is implosion of hot, dry, desert air.

    Remember that the power source is the Thermal difference between cold ground water and hot, dry desert air, just as is done in the implosion tank-rocking water pump from Texas. There is no mystery here. This device does nothing but convert the energy present in the combination of cold ground water with hot dry atmosphere.

    That is how it actually works. In many ways, it is similar to Schauberger’s water turbine, which also uses a pulsed pressure reservoir. Keep in mind that without the cold-water input, the pulsating vacuum trapped inside the Repulsine soon diminishes and stops. There is a lot of mystery behind this device.

    To quote on what Schauberger said:

    “ I connected the implosion motor to an outdoor water tap and it began to spin and finally took off, powered off of nothing more then ordinary, cold, tap water.”

    If you look at the Repulsine, you will find a water pipe beneath, sticking out to the side. Schauberger was a master of water implosion technology. It is possible to cool air by simply pulling on a piston, but you require work to do that. At the same time, if you compressed air in a piston, it will get hot. That requires force over a distance or mechanical work to accomplish. You see; there is no gain! Simply expanding a piston and contracting it (or a vortex) accomplishes little more then creating a spring. We all know springs eventually stop bouncing.

    Schauberger’s expanding and contracting tornado also eventually ceases without an energy source. Recall the Hilsch-Rankine tube or Maxwell’s demon. The tube generates spiral airflow and creates hot air in the large tube and cold air -140F in the small diameter tube. In order to accomplish this, compressed air in large volumes must be used for its ability to do work. No free ride there. It is possible to make a vertical tube howl like a banshee, but the second the flame is removed from the tubes’ inside wall - the resonance stops. Again, it requires a defined energy source. That is Viktor Schauberger’s secret.

    Hopefully someone will soon come along who will explain it to us in plain English how his devices work, and show us a prototype of similar design to Viktor's. If we are to combat Climate Change and natural disasters technology using Viktor's ideas would surely help us a great deal. We could also build flying crafts with his inventions. It is a pity that those who used Viktor to gain his knowledge have left nothing to the public of his inventions or more insight into his work.


  7. #52


    Observations of Unidentified Submarine Objects in Norway;
    Ole Jonny Brænne, UFO-Norway;

    While the debunkers over the years concentrated their attacks and character assassinations on anyone who either reported or witnessed a UFO ,quietly and almost subliminally the phenomenon known as USO or "UNDERWATER SUBMERGED OBJECTS" was a reality coming from and being reported from various military and public sources.

    Summary: In the waters of Norway (and Sweden, too) there have been observations of unidentified submarine objects for a long time, going back before World War II. In what follows we will take a look at this peculiar phenomenon and report sightings og objects coming up from or going down into lakes and rivers.

    In the waters of Norway (and Sweden, too) there have been observations of unidentified submarine objects for a long time, going back before World War II. In what follows we will take a look at this peculiar phenomenon and report sightings og objects coming up from or going down into lakes and rivers. This article is based on newspaper clippings and reports from the archives of UFO-Norway.

    The Royal Norwegian department of Foreign Affairs has a certain number of documents pertaining to this subject, but these documents mostly concern identified foreign submarines. we have been given access to the documents only up to 1969; the ones from 1970 to the present are still classified. The operational headquarters of the Royal Norwegian Navy, which takes these reports seriously, classifies them in four categories:

    "Certain U-boat": when it is clearly observed visually by competent personnel, unequivocally registered on electronic localizing equipment, or photographed.

    "Probable U-boat": when there is no reason to doubt it is a U-boat, but the requirements for a certain U-boat have not been met. Twelve such reports are known from 1975 to 1989.

    "Possible U-boat": 120 reports frm 1975 to 1989.

    "Not U-boat".

    From 1969 to May 1983 the presence of unknown U-boats in norwegian territorial waters was reported on some 200 occasions. The observers thought they had seen a periscope, tower, or actual submarine. Several of the reports had geographic and time correlations. By correlating the approximately 200 reports, it is possible to reduce the actual number of objects to 175. Of these te Navy classified 75 - 42.8% - as "not U-boats." These are the sightings of greatest interest to ufologists.


    Let us first go back in time to some early reports.

    On Thursday, July 18, 1946, a "ghost rocket" crashed into Lake Mjøsa (in southeastern Norway). Between 12 and 12:30 p.m., several witnesses observed a V1-like object coming in low from the west, at about 50 meters' height. The witnesses first heard a strong whistling sound, not exactly like that associated with known aircraft. The object flew so low as to cause the trees to sway.

    It impacted in Lake Mkøsa, about two kilometers from the western shore and seven kilometers from Minnesund, where the depth is 300-400 meters. It was cigar-shaped, about 2.5 meters long, with about one-meter-long wings placed one meter behind the nose. The front and back parts were shining like metal, but the middle section including the wings was dark. The wings seemed to flap a little, as if made of fabric. No fire, exhaust, or light was seen.

    When it hit the lake, the water splashed several meters into the air. There was no explosion. The sky was clear, and the water quickly calmed. Some winesses thought they saw two objects, one in front of the other. The Norwegian Defense High Command conducted an investigation, according to press reports of the period, but the documents have never been recovered.

    There is a distinct possibility that all documents on the 1946 ghost-rocket wave have been destroyed. If so, this is a disaster for UFO historians, who will be left with only newspaper accounts as source material.

    Shortly before 7 a.m. one Thursday in October 1952, Johannes Nordlien was waiting for coworkers when he suddenly heard a howling, jetlike sound. A moment later a saucer-shaped object, four meters in diameter, came at high speed from the west and passed by him 100 meters away. It impacted with a violent splash in the river Lågen.

    The object was white as snow, and Nordlien clearly observed its flat and round shape as it hit the water. When his fellow workers showed up, the water was still boiling. The loud howling sound vanished as soon as he saw the object.

    At 11:55 a.m. on Sunday, June 1, 1958, a silent "unknown aircraft" with no identifying markers crashed into the Alta fjord. At the impact site, 70 meters deep, a column of water rose up. The aircraft resembled a twin-engine delta-winged jet. The witnesses were Bjørn Taraldsen, Nils M. Turi, Kate Julsen, and Rasmus Hykkerud. When others arrived half an hour later, all they found were a number of dead fish. The frigate KNM Arendal and the submarine KNM Sarpen, along with divers, searched for the aircraft friutlessly for over a week. The Arendal, however, did get sonar reading of a mobile object.

    At 10 one evening just before Christmas 1959, Lorentz Johnsen saw a dark, silent object - which he described as looking like a small bus with a number of windows along its side - fly slowly by at an altitude of 150 meters. It was heading in the direction of the Namsen fjord. It descended to about 50 meters, grew fiery red, then exploded with an ear-splitting crash. According to Johnsen,

    "It looked like sort of a cover was torn off the object in one piece. This, along with a number of other things, fell into the water. I especially noticed three black 'columns,' about two meters long and one-half meter in diameter. The cover itself was torn off in one piece and reminded med of a curved sheet of metal. This was fiery red at first but grew black before reaching the water."


    Beetween November 12 and 22, 1972, an extensive search was conducted in the 1300-meter-deep Sogne fjord. Thirty Navy vessels, plus NATO forces, participated. The excitement began when the military received a report of a U-boat. The next day, the thirteenth, two witnesses watched an "aircraftlike object" maneuver along the fjord.

    The same night four other witnesses observed a "bright object" on the water. On November 20, at 1 p.m., a U-boat was seen near Kyrkjebø just as it headed away from Mårenlandet toward the fjord's southern end. Fifteen minutes later it was seen by five police officers at Kvamsøy, a small island about 50 kilometers north of Kyrkjebø. Here frigates dropped mines on the object. If these were two observations of the same object, we have a speed of 200 kph - a speed of which no known submarine is capable.

    On the night of november 21, four witnesses sighted four "rockets" shooting up from the water at Hermansverk. The rockets were silent and resembled small red balls of light. On the afternoon of the next day, an antisubmarine missile was fired at the intruders.

    The water's depth at the site was only 25 meters, and the shock waves of the explosion were so powerful as to throw small boats onto land 10 kilometers away. Any conventional submarine would have been severely damaged and forced to surface; yet this vessel escaped apparently unscatched.

    At the same time other odd events were occurring. Aircraft experienced unexplained electronic problems. Yellow and green objects were seen flying along a mountainside. Navy vessels registered sonar contact with something in deep water. Surveilance craft encountered unidentified "helicopters" which executed breakneck maneuvers in fierce storms.

    On Wednesday, July 4, 1973, Erling Bakke and his wife sighted a peculiar vessel on the water. They spotted it at 11:15 p.m. It was 25 feet long and six feet high and had a protrusion on top. "When we first spotted the strange object, which had a speed of at least 100 kph along the water," Bakke reported, "we at first thought it had to be some sort of speedboat, and we were amazed at peoplegoing that fast. But suddenly the object rose up at a 45-degree angle, and a moment later it was gone. Then my wife and I became aware of having witnessed a UFO up close. And it was a wonderful experience." The object was entirely black and thus clearly visible.

    Local divers spotted a submarinelike tower in the Husnes fjord (a minor fjord in the Hardanger fjord) on Wednesday, April 27, 1983, and by 1 p.m. a search team from the Norwegian Defense was at the site. It consisted of the corvette KNM Sleipner, two submarines, and one Orion aircraft equipped with anti-U-boat weapons. The next day the KNM Osloand two more frigates joined the search. At 4:55 p.m. the Oslo achieved the first possible sonar contact south of Leivik on Stord Island. At 5:21 the frigate fired a Terne rocket as a warning to the intruders that they had been observed and were being pursued.

    The following night a possible sonar contact ocurred in the Selbjørn fjord (another minor fjord in the Hardanger fjord), but the pursuers did not open fire out of concern for a nearby Norwegian submarine. Two more sonar contacts took place at different positions, and on the afternoon of April 30, the Oslo, after sonar contact, fired a Terne rocket and dropped a mine. Five minutes later it launched four more rockets, and then the sonar contact was lost. Around 4 p.m. five Terne rockets were fired at nearby Halsenøy. Near midnight a sonar contact south of Leirvik resulted in another rocket-firing.

    On May 1, a Sunday, at 4:20 p.m., after sonar contact, six Terne rockets were launched. They hit the water and plunged into the deep before the charge detonated. Immediately afterwards an Orion aircraft dropped a mine at the same spot in the skåneviks fjord. An hour later the Oslo attacked again with six rockets. The last sonar contact was achieved by an Orion aircraft at 8:30. The plane dropped mines at the entrance to the Høylandssundet. The next night mines were dropped at the Selbj&oslah;rn fjord.

    All during the search the military was fielding numerous reports from civilian observers. In all six mines and 24 Terne rockets were fired - with no results.

    Paul Paulsen Frøyen saw two "U-boats" between Lavik and Vadheim in Ytre Sogn, about eight kilometers from land or about 65 kilometers inside the Sogne fjord, on Friday, June 2, 1989. "I went out of my car and watched the two U-boats for two and a half minutes," he said.

    "I've grown up with the norwegian Kobben submarines, and these were not similar to them.... I'm certain that the two U-boats had to surface in order to communicate.... I watched the periscopes and the towers on both U-boats, and when they submerged, I observed the spray from the propellers in the nice weather." The Royal Norwegian Air Force sent two jets to look for the submarines, and the Coast Guard was ordered there as well. Military sources told the press that these objects could not have been submarines.

    On Wednesday, September 19, 1990, KNM Stavanger had a sonar contact with an "unknown U-boat" in the waters off Ona lighthouse about 30 kilometers outside Molde. The vessel sent international warning signals but got no response. In an effort to get the U-boat to surface, hand grenades were dropped into the water. When that failed, at 5:30 p.m. the Stavanger shot off three Terne rockets. The sonar contact ended, and the next day the search was called off. The stavanger managed to make a recording of its sonar contact with the unknown object.

    It is a fact that the Norwegian Defense Forces have never managed to force a single foreign submarine to surface. Perhaps there is a reason for this. It is logical to assume they know a great deal more about foreign activity in the fjords than they are willing to acknowledge publicly. It is not smart to advertise all one knows in these circumstances.

    Conceivably the activity is permitted to take place so that diplomatic conflict may be avoided. Norway is, after all, situated in a sensitive area both geopolitically and military. The Norwegian defense authority regards a U-boat search as successful whenever the U-boat leaves the area. Or at least that is what is said for public consumption.

    All the rest of us know is that we have reports, so far unexplained, of unidentified objects able to operate in both the atmosphere and the aquasphere.

    Read more articles on this topic:
    WATER RELATED SIGHTINGS; http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1713.htm

  8. #53


    UFO/USO Reports from the Santa Catalina Channel.

    It looks like there's been an unusualy high (and constant) number of UFO/USO sightings from the area around the Santa Catalina Channel off the California Coastline - below are some of the reports including a bizarre incident in 1992 where residents flooded the police with reports of multiple objects emerging from the ocean - there's also an excellent article by MUFON's Preston Dennet who goes into more detail about UFO/USO reports in the area.


    "The first California underwater UFO was on July 7, 1947 when two San Raphael teen-agers saw a "flat glistening object" emerge from the water, fly around and then dive back into the water 400 yards from shore. Throughout this same year, numerous steamers reported a mysterious 'undersea mountain' or a 'large mass underwater' which kept appearing and disappearing in various locations in the San Francisco Bay and down the coast.
    Following this, the sightings came regularly, in 1951, 1954, 1955, 1957, 1962, 1964, 1970, 1980, 1990, 1991, 1993, 2004 the list goes on, most from the Santa Catalina channel. The sightings involve many highly credible witnesses including lifeguards, security guards, law enforcement officials, military officers and countless citizens.

    The Top Twenty California UFO Encounters http://home.pacbell.net/prestone/ufo...al-excerpt.htm

    The Santa Catalina Channel separates mainland California from the island of Catalina, this particular stretch of water is as deep as Mount Everest is high and UFO's/USO's have been seen both entering the water and emerging from its murky depths.
    But on June 14th 1992 , there were reportedly hundreds of USO's observed rising from the water.
    Independent witnesses claim that there were in excess of two hundred USO's that emerged from the water, hovering momentarily before accelerating off into the sky at blistering speeds, all the while in complete silence.
    There were many witnesses, many of whom filed reports with their respective local police forces, some of which were as far away as Malibu.
    These reports quickly filtered through to the US coast guard who subsequently refused all requests to search the area of the sightings.

    Recording of witness phone call to police:

    "I'm ashamed to tell you cause you're gonna' think I?m crazy -I have never been more frightened in my life"

    Audio Link
    UFOS OVER TOPANGA CANYON http://home.pacbell.net/prestone/uotc-excerpt.htm


    Article: Fate Magazine, February 2006

    ..Most of these reports came from a certain stretch of California coastline, from about Santa Barbara south to Long Beach. This particular body of water, I soon learned, had a widespread reputation as a UFO hotspot. After several witnesses told me they believed there was an underwater UFO base there, I decided to conduct a more in-depth investigation to determine the truth.
    My first step was to survey the research of other prominent investigators. To my surprise, most of the local researchers were already aware of the sightings.

    Writes Ann Druffel,

    “This body of water lies between the coastlines of Southern California and Santa Catalina Island, 20 miles offshore to the southwest. The area has for at least thirty years been the scene of UFO reports of all kinds: surface sightings of hazy craft which cruise leisurely in full view of military installations, aerial spheres bobbing in oscillating flight, gigantic cloud-cigars, and at least one report of an underwater UFO with uniformed occupants.”

    Another researcher, Robert Stanley, editor of the now defunct magazine Unicus, writes,

    “Even in the sixties, families were going down to the beach and waiting for a UFO to pass by…. By the 1970s, whole families were going down to the beach at Point Dume at night to watch the multi-colored UFOs [that] would sink under the water at times.”

    MUFON field investigator Bill Hamilton writes,

    “For years witnesses have seen many types of UFO cruising off the Palos Verdes Peninsula in Southern California. UFOs have actually been seen to come out of the water in the San Pedro Channel.”

    I had already uncovered several firsthand cases myself. My next step was to put together a comprehensive list of all the recorded ocean-going encounters in the area.
    I came up with more than 50 sightings..

    UFOs off the Southern California Coast; http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...gobjects54.htm

    Video shot over Catalina Island by US Navy photographer Leland Hansen, 15th April, 1966.

    On assignment to photograph Catalina Island for the US Navy, Mr. Leland Hanson of the Coast Guards, was in a helicopter when he filmed this object, which at first hovered, then sped across the length of the island. According to independent photographic experts, the disc's calculated velocity was between 130 to 170mph, and had no apparent wings or tail that would signify it as an airplane. However, researchers at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory computer enhanced the image and found that there might have been a tail rudder. The filming is shown first at real speed, then again in slow motion.

    Link http://www.ufologie.net/htm/vidmil.htm

    Coastal Sightings:

    1953: Engineer Frederick Hehr and several others are on Santa Monica beach when they observe a “squadron of saucers” performing maneuvers in the daylight sky over the bay. Later that day, the objects return and perform more maneuvers for a period of about ten minutes.

    July 10, 1955: Around 11:00 a.m., several fishermen off the coast of Newport Beach observe a bluish-silver, cigar-shaped object flying overhead at a “moderate speed and medium altitude.” Two and a half hours later, a Washington family of three are sailing 13 miles off the coast of Newport Beach on their way to Catalina Island when they observe a “perfectly round, gray-white” craft about 2,500 feet above their boat. When the object maintains its position over their boat, they radio the Coast Guard, which sends out a plane. The object darts away before the plane arrives.

    November 6, 1957: Early morning in Playa Del Rey, three cars driving along the Pacific Coast Highway suddenly stall when a large “egg-shaped object” surrounded in a “blue haze” lands on the beach only a few yards away.
    Witnesses Richard Kehoe, Ronald Burke, and Joe Thomas exit their cars and observe two strange-looking men disembarking from the object. The UFO occupants have “yellowish-green skin” and wear “black leather pants, white belts and light colored jerseys.”

    They walk up to the witnesses and begin asking questions. Kehoe and the others are unable to understand the occupants, who are apparently speaking a foreign language. After a few moments, the figures return to the object, which takes off and accelerates out of sight.

    That same day at 3:50 p.m., an officer and 12 airmen from an Air Force detachment in nearby Long Beach observe six saucer-shaped objects zooming across the sky. Two hours later, officers at Los Alamitos Naval Air Station report seeing “numerous” objects criss-crossing the sky. At the same time, police stations in Long Beach receive more than 100 calls from residents reporting UFOs.

    December 1957: The crew of the British steamship Ramsey observes a large metallic gray disk with antenna-like projections off the coast of San Pedro. One of the crewmen grabs his camera and captures a blurry photo of the object before it moves away.

    1960: Actor Chad Everett and two friends are on the rooftop of his Beverly Hills home one night when they observe a lighted object moving back and forth at high speeds over the nearby ocean. Because the object moves so quickly and at right angles, the witnesses are convinced it is a genuine UFO.

    1970: As investigated by Bill Hamilton, an anonymous gentleman sailing from Catalina Island to San Pedro Harbor observes a metallic saucer with four “hemispherical pods” underneath it flying only a few hundred feet above his boat.

    May 1973: Art director George Gray (pseudonym) observes an object sending down a beam of light while driving along the Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica in the pre-dawn hours:
    “The UFO was over where the beach was…hovering I would say maybe a hundred, two hundred feet in the air. It was silver. It was your basic UFO…it was definitely completely metallic with a silver dome on top and a silver dome on the bottom of it, like two plates put together. And it had little lights around it.”
    Gray is able to bring in additional witnesses before the object moves away.

    Summer 1988: Professional photographer Kim Carlsberg observes a darting, star-like object while relaxing in her Malibu beachfront home. Suddenly, the object moves directly toward her.
    “The brilliant point of light advanced until it became a luminous sphere some fifty feet in diameter,” reports Carlsberg. “It ominously hung in the air a hundred feet from my window… the apparent standoff lasted no more than a minute before the sphere departed as quickly as it appeared. It tore away diagonally through the night sky and vanished.”

    Summer 1990: Private pilot Toshi Inouye and his student observe a large, red, glowing cigar-shaped object hovering near their plane as they fly over the Santa Monica Bay in late afternoon.
    “It was standing still in the air, glowing red,” says Inouye. “We were kind of stunned. We didn’t know what to do.”
    Inouye considers calling the nearby airport control tower when the object suddenly darts away.

    May 4, 1990: Early in the morning, two Malibu surfers are lying on their surfboards waiting for the next wave when they observe a,
    “brushed aluminum saucer with a bump in the middle [which] approached the shoreline from out of the fog bank sitting about a mile offshore.”
    The object darts back and forth then moves back out to sea.

    1998: Adam (pool-cleaner) and Mario (military private) are driving along the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu when they see six black, diamond-shaped objects darting at high speed up and down the coast. The two men are so impressed by the brief sighting that they spend the next hour driving up and down the coast hoping for a repeat appearance. While they don’t see any more UFOs, they do find other UFO watchers.
    Says Adam,

    “We did come across a couple of people who were just sitting in their lawn chairs along the road. I don’t know if this has anything to do with it, but they were just sitting there along the side of the road, just looking up.”

    January 3, 2004: Young Chyren is standing along the Santa Monica coast at midday when he observes a metallic, saucer-shaped craft hovering only a few thousand feet directly above a small yacht less than a mile out at sea. He quickly grabs his camera and snaps a photograph.

    Into the Ocean:

    November 21, 1951: As reported by researcher Harold Wilkins, several witnesses observe “an unidentified burning object” descending into the ocean somewhere off the coast of California.

    August 8, 1954: The Japanese steam ship Aliki is off the coast of Long Beach when several members of the crew observe an underwater UFO.
    As the intercepted radio message from the ship reads,
    “Saw fireball move in and out of sea without being doused. Left wake of white smoke; course erratic; vanished from sight.”

    1955: Residents from the northern California coastal town of Santa Maria observe a “long silvery object” emerging from the ocean and taking off into space.

    January 15, 1956 (Evening): Residents of Redondo Beach report seeing a large, glowing object glide down out of the sky and float on the surface of the ocean about 75 yards off shore.

    Dozens of witnesses converge on the scene, including a local night watchman, Redondo Beach lifeguards, and police officers from adjacent Hermosa Beach. As the crowd gathers, the water around the object starts to “froth” and the UFO sinks beneath the surface. The glow of the object, however, remains so intense that it can still be seen.

    Police officers radio for assistance and divers are brought in to investigate. Unfortunately, by the time the divers arrive, the object is gone. Another police officer tests the area with a Geiger counter, which fails to register any radiation. Another search the next day also yields no results.

    February 9, 1956: Military personnel observe a fireball descending into the ocean off the coast of Redondo Beach. One year later, UFO researcher Leonard Stringfield obtains an official report on the incident, which says only:
    “Fireball hits water. Submerges.”

    July 28, 1962: The captain of a chartered fishing boat notices lights floating in a stationary position in the water about six miles south of Catalina Island.
    Upon closer observation, the captain is startled to see what he assumes at first is a Russian sub:

    “It appeared to be the stern of a submarine,” he says. “We could see five men, two in white garb, two in dark trousers and white shirts, and one in a sky-blue jump suit. We passed abeam at about a quarter mile and I was certain it was a submarine low in the water, steel gray, no markings, decks almost awash, with only its tail and an odd aft-structure showing.”
    Suddenly the submarine heads straight for the fishing boat as if to ram it.

    The captain makes an emergency turn as the sub moves past them at high speed, emitting no noise and leaving no wake except for a “good-sized swell.” The captain contacts the navy, which is unable to positively identify the sub.
    UFO researchers Coral and Jim Lorenzen hear about the case and speculate that it may have been a UFO and not a submarine:

    “The high speed, lack of wake and sound, and the huge swell make this object suspect.”
    One might also mention the odd shape of the submarine itself, its lack of fear of observation, and its aggressive maneuvering.

    February 5, 1964: Eleven passengers are rescued by the Coast Guard from their emergency raft following the unexplained sinking of their yacht, the Hattie D. The crew was sailing south down the coast of California from Seattle, Washington, when their yacht either struck or was rammed by an unidentified “metal object.”
    Crewman Carl Jansen says,
    “I don’t care how deep it was…what holed us was steel, and a long piece. There was no give at all.”

    December 2, 1965: Mrs. Irwin Cohen and her son observe a glowing red object descending into the sea off San Pedro, setting off a large cloud of steam. As the object descends, the witnesses snap a few photos. They wonder if they witnessed a Navy missile or some other unknown object.

    October 1968: George Hiner is fishing in his boat off the eastern end of Catalina Island when he spots a “white-domed shaped object” (sic) through his binoculars. As he watches, the object rises ten feet above the surface of the water, then descends and rises again. He notices a strange parachute-like device beneath the object, which gently descends and then sinks beneath the waves.

    June 1980: Therapist Linda Susan Young and a friend are driving along the Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica at night when Young observes an unusually bright light floating in place several miles out to sea.
    Young was puzzled by its appearance and turned to tell her friend:
    “I said to the guy with me, ‘What do you suppose this is?’ And he turned around and looked at it. And he only saw it for a second when it just shot straight up in the air and blinked out. It didn’t look like it went far enough to disappear from view, like a distance. It just sort of stopped. It just stopped being there…I have always assumed it was a UFO.”

    1980s: An anonymous gentleman (a senior electronics engineer) sailing on a foggy day between Santa Barbara Island and Santa Cruz Island observes a “fluorescent green colored light” ahead of him in the mist. Thinking it was another ship using bright lights to navigate the fog, he stops and waits for it to pass. As it approaches, however, he is still unable to distinguish any detail.
    When it is a quarter mile away and heading directly toward him, the witness discovers why:

    “I finally realized that this dumb thing was underwater…I’m guessing it was—I don’t know—maybe 300 feet in diameter, but I couldn’t get any vertical dimension on it because it was under me in the water. It literally passed directly underneath me.”

    The witness is sailing a fully equipped, 38-foot sailboat. As the object passes beneath him, he takes several readings from the depth sounder, determining that the object is about 100 feet deep. At this point, both depth sounders quit functioning. The witness checks his compasses.
    “All three of them were slowly rotating and I wasn’t… I tried calling the Coast Guard and the radio was dead.”

    The object moves away and disappears, leaving the witness badly frightened. A later check on his equipment reveals that all the compass mountings were broken. Says the witness of the incident,
    “It was weird. I was just too damned petrified to move.”

    Underwater Lights

    1990: According to investigator Bill Hamilton, starting in late 1989 numerous witnesses in Marina Del Rey begin to have repeated encounters with “strange blue-green lights in the water.”

    As Hamilton writes,
    “In 1989 and again in 1990, witnesses have seen as many as twenty events an hour. One large light appeared to be as much as 100 feet in diameter. This large light spawned babies no larger than 10 to 12 feet in length. These lights were seen to move swiftly under the ocean’s surface some 500 to 1000 feet from the coastline in Abalone Cove…one of the lights was reported to have emerged from the water.”

    Spring 1991: In the early morning hours, Tony X. looks out the window of his Malibu beachfront home and observes a brilliantly lit object floating on the ocean’s surface about two miles away.

    “It looked like a big prism,” says Tony, “kind of various colors out there. I got a telescope out there and looked at it.”
    After a few hours, the light winks out.

    Two years later, in January 1993, the object returns.
    “I got the telescope out and looked at it, and it was the same kind of thing…the colors seemed so pure for lack of a better word. They seemed real coherent.”
    Tony calls up the Coast Guard, but they deny having any information.

    May 5, 1992: Two friends walking along Malibu Beach observe a “sort of light/fireball” descend from the sky and into the ocean. Says one witness,
    “It was going at an incredible speed and it was less than a mile away. It looked like it hit the ocean…. Once the object made its way to the ocean’s surface, it disappeared, so my guess is that it went underwater.”

    1994: Two men walking near the coast of Rancho Palos Verdes at night see several “glowing disks” floating in the water. One of the witnesses returns at a later date and sees the disks again. On this occasion, he observes several black helicopters in the area. Later, he is confronted by unnamed individuals (men in black?) who tell him in no uncertain terms that this area, off Abalone Cove, is off-limits.

    January 11, 2002: An anonymous gentleman camping along the coast at Point Mugu sees a light moving back and forth 100 feet above the water, and two other lights beneath the surface of the sea. The objects dart back and forth in tandem for 30 minutes (moving unlike any plane or helicopter), giving the witness the impression that they are searching for something. Afterwards, the light in the sky accelerates out of sight and the two objects in the water dive down and disappear.


  9. #54


    UFOs,USOs and the Island of Puerto Rico;

    Puerto Rico, the Caribbean's so called Island of Enchantment, lies in one corner of the area that has become known as the Bermuda Triangle, renowned for the disappearances of ships and boats, and for sightings of 'flying saucers'. It is here, in this former US. colony, whose politics and defence are still inextricably bound up with America, that much of my research into the USO phenomenon has focused.

    A great deal of the strange activity around the island has centred on the 28,000 acres of mountainous rainforest known as El Yunque, on the north-eastern coast.

    Jose Orlando Golis, who works for the Puerto Rican government, lives close to El Yunque. 'Many people have seen UFOs flying over the water close to the surface,' he told me. 'Once, at 1am, we saw one with many coloured lights flying next to the sea just over the surface.

    'At first we thought it was a boat. It seemed to be dark underneath and had lights - mostly red and blue at another, upper level. Then it angled and moved upwards. It made a humming sound, and seemed to head in the direction of El Yunque.'

    Felix Rivera is a diver with an underwater salvage company based near the American Naval Air Station which adjoins El Yunque, one of many U.S. bases on the island. He confirmed to me that UFOs and USOs have frequently been observed often by American military personnel.

    'Navy Seals - America's elite special forces - have seen USOs here,' he revealed. 'Some have told me that these things will often come up close to boats, then shoot off. They move too fast underwater to be ours.'

    Timothy Good,Unearthly Disclosure



    Puerto Rico USO incident involving fleet of US Submarines:

    In March 1963,American submarines were involved in exercises with a fleet of surface ships one hundred miles off Puerto Rico.
    One of the submarines broke off from its assigned course and began pursuing an unidentified object which their instruments told them was travelling in excess of 150 knots at a depth of 20,000 feet.

    Optical physicist and ufologist Bruce Maccabee had investigated the incident and stated that such speeds and depths were, and still are, impossible for today’s submersibles (with the crush depth for submarines being about 7,000 feet).

    MUFON Report Censored:

    "We were invited to participate as lecturer in the MUFON UFO Symposium held on the days 2, 3 and 4 of July of 1993, in Richmond, Virginia, USA In our lecture we informed on the UFO / alien situation in Puerto Rico, but we also lectured, on certain facts pertaining to the UFO situation in El Yunque, a series of encounters with alien beings and our suspicion, due to certain facts, of the possibility that the U.S. Government kept flying saucer type crafts there, we also expressed ourselves on the possibility of there being official U.S. / alien contact in a site close to the rain forest: Roosevelt Roads U.S. Naval Station.
    Right after we sent our paper on all this to Mr. Walt Andrus, general director of MUFON, for it to be published in the Symposium's Proceedings Book ,a strange set of events started happening. Apparently, the content of the paper touched a sensitive nerve somewhere and 'someone' seemed to be very alarmed by it".



    In the night of February 19, 1984, a UFO allegedly crashed in a slope in one of the mountains of the National Caribbean Rain Forest, also known to our people as 'El Yunque' [after the name of the best known mountain there]. According to many sources we have interviewed on the issue, a flying saucer type craft DID CRASH there that night, and the whole situation was covered up by the U.S. Government. The craft and several alien corpses were allegedly taken to the U.S. by military personnel working out from Roosevelt Roads Naval Station, as well as intelligence / security personnel from several federal agencies in Puerto Rico.


    Eye-Witness account:

    They looked toward the sea and saw a black disk come out the water with pulsating red and orange lights. It flashed it lights heading north and strait up and out of site in about15 seconds. Some other persons like the Puerto Rico Police Department also viewed the incident, and reported to his headquarters.
    The USO was tracked for four days by the carrier group, with the object moving at impossible speeds before stopping - reports were sent to CINCLANT (Commander-in-Chief Atlantic Command), but no determination was made as to the nature of the unidentified craft.



    "At about 1:00 A.M." - he said -, "a group of the soldiers went down in a jeep to Palmer [a sector at the foothills of El Yunque, in 65th. Infantry road] to get some cigarettes and other things in a gas station, said the officer. When they arrived to ‘La Coca’ waterfall sector, down in road 191, the men heard some strange noises in the brush which sounded like heavy footsteps on the dry leaves and branches in the forest. They stopped their jeep, got off it and checked the area in order to see who was there. Remember, they were there in a secret mission and no one was supposed to know about our presence in the forest. When they stopped, the jeep went dead. The lights, the jeep’s engine, the radio communicator... everything went dead. Their watches wouldn’t work anymore, even quartz watches."

    "....in about half an hour El Yunque was full with military personnel. They were everywhere, and the area was declared off limits and under U.S. military control. At about 2:00 to 3:00 A.M. a lot of people from Roosevelt Roads Naval Station arrived, and with them came an unknown group of men in U.S. Navy marked vehicles. They all were dressed up in white one piece anti-contamination suits with masks. Only their eyes could be seen, through crystal openings . The type of clothing you use to prevent radiation or bacterial contamination. This people with the suits entered the forest with what seemed to be detectors of some sort , doing a extensive search in the perimeter, that was extended to the slope that descends to the west from the antennas sector in the summit of El Yunque and towards El Verde. I heard these men had found a trail of a strange green luminescent liquid substance on the ground and leaves, following it to an undisclosed place, where they found something."

    "Later on, the soldiers involved with the incident were ordered to board one of the trucks and go immediately to Roosevelt Roads Naval Station, in Ceiba.
    Once there they all were submitted to psychological tests, a rigorous medical exam and an intense debriefing session about the incident in El Yunque. Their weapons, equipment and all their clothing were analyzed and then destroyed, burned. In the morning they received new orders and classified instructions and they all were told that from that moment on they were out of active duty and of any military service, that they should continue with their civilian lives as if nothing had ever happened and that they could not talk to anyone ever, under no circumstances, about what happened that night in the forest."

    "I was informed on this due to my involvement with the work being done in the forest when this happened and because of my rank and security clearance", and added: "...it would be impossible at this moment to obtain any verification of this incident from the soldiers military records through the Freedom of Information Act because their records were placed under a high security classification and there’s no possible access to them. What’s more" - he said - "at this moment there’s no mention in their records of their ever having been involved with any special forces unit. Their records were altered so this wouldn’t show up either."

    "Finally, and to my surprise, with a grim and worried look he said: "Look, I know you are going to ask me...and I’m telling you... Yes, there’s official contact between aliens and the U.S. government. in Puerto Rico. Everything is controlled to the highest level by a military and security elite group related to the CIA The U.S. Army, the Air Force, the Navy and several security and intelligence agencies are involved in this, specially elite corps from the CIA"


    Newspaper Article:

  10. #55


    Operation Mainbrace ~ UFOs and USOs.

    Series of unexplained UFO/USO incidents which occurred during Operation Mainbrace in 1952 and were said to cause the RAF to 'officialy recognize' the UFO subject.



    UFOs Reported During NATO Maneuvers September 1952;
    "A particularly interesting series of UFO reports came from the vicinity of the Operation Mainbrace NATO maneuvers held in September 1952. The maneuvers commenced September 13 and lasted 12 days. According to the United States Navy, units of eight NATO governments and New Zealand participated, including 80,000 men, 1,000 planes and 200 ships in the vicinity of Denmark and Norway. Directed by British Admiral Sir Patrick Brind, "it was the largest NATO maneuver held up until that time."

    September 13:

    The Danish destroyer Willemoes, participating in the maneuvers, was north of Bornholm Island. During the night, Lieutenant Commander Schmidt Jensen and several members of the crew saw an unidentified object, triangular in shape, which moved at high speed toward the southeast. The object emitted a bluish glow. Commander Jensen estimated the speed at over 900 mph.

    Other Mysterious Aerial Sightings Follow;

    Within the next week, there were four important sightings by well-qualified observers. Various sources differ by a day or two on the exact dates, but agree on details. There is no question about the authenticity of the sightings; the British cases were officially reported by the Air Ministry, the others are confirmed by reliable witnesses. All occurred on or about September 20.

    Not Only Seamen Have Encounters With Unknowns;

    September 19: A British Meteor jet aircraft was returning to the airfield at Topcliffe, Yorkshire, England, just before 11 A. M. As it approached for landing, a silvery object was observed following it, swaying back and forth like a pendulum. Lieutenant John W. Kilburn and other observers on the ground said that when the Meteor began circling, the UFO stopped. It was disk-shaped, and rotated on its axis while hovering. The disk suddenly took off westward at high speed, changed course, and disappeared to the southeast.

    Government Document;

    "In an memorandum prepared by the CIA's Assistant Director of Scientific Intelligence, Dr H. Marshall Chadwell mentions "the Yorkshire incident".

    The memo - 'British Activity in the Field of UFOs':

    "In some RAF field, there was some sort of demonstration to which high officials of the RAF in London had been invited. During the show, a 'perfect flying saucer' was seen by these officials as well as RAF pilots. So many people saw it that many articles appeared in the public press. This is distressing to [Dr] Jones because he realises that the creation of the correction of public opinion is a part of his responsibilities."

    1.Silver Sphere Mystifies Those Involved In Operation.

    2.Photographs Impress Project Blue Book Official

    3.Danish Airmen Get Involved In Bizarre Happenings

    4.Another Shiny Sphere Sighting

    5.Widespread Sightings Do Not Go Unnoticed



    1952 was a very busy year for UFO sightings.

    More Operation Mainbrace UFO/USO incidents:

    September 20;

    Personnel of the U.S.S. Franklin D. Roosevelt, an aircraft carrier participating in the Mainbrace maneuvers, observed a silvery, spherical object which was also photographed. (The pictures have never been made public). The UFO was seen moving across the sky behind the fleet. Reporter Wallace Litwin took a series of color photographs, which were examined by Navy Intelligence officers.

    September 20;

    At Karup Field, Denmark, three Danish Air Force officers sighted a UFO about 7:30 P.M. The object, a shiny disk with metallic appearance, passed overhead from the direction of the fleet and disappeared in clouds to the east.

    September 21;

    Six British pilots flying a formation of RAF jets above the North Sea observed a shiny sphere approaching from the direction of the fleet. The UFO eluded their pursuit and disappeared. When returning to base, one of the pilots looked back and saw the UFO following him. He turned to chase it, but the UFO also turned and sped away.

    September 27/28;

    Throughout Western Germany, Denmark, and southern Sweden, there were widespread UFO reports. A brightly luminous object with a cometlike tail was visible for a long period of time moving irregularly near Hamburg and Kiel. On one occasion, three satellite objects were reported moving around a larger object. A cigar-shaped object moving silently eastward also was reported.

    More on the USS Franklin Delanore Roosevelt:

    The USS Franklin Delanore Roosevelt aircraft carrier was the first naval ship to carry nuclear weapons . For this reason, many say the USS FDR was also a magnet for USO sitings. With multiple sitings with multiple reliable eye witnesses, these cases become hard to debunk.

    A multinational force made up of US & British naval ships. USO approach the FDR and are witnessed by many people. Apparently a British ship had a close encounter as well.

    Sept 20 1952; 7:30pm

    3 Danish officers participating in the multinational exercises observe a USO approach their ship. It hovers awhile then disappears. 24hrs later 6 British officers see them emerge from the water and head towards their ship

    Oct 2 1963;

    Radar Operator on the FDR Off the coast of Sardinia, radar operator Jordan noticed a blip on his radar screen. It moved across his screen at altitudes and faster then anything he had seen before. It approached the FDR slowed, then just disappeared. He was never able to tell if the craft went into the water or not.

    Rumor has it that Dwight Eisenhower may have even been present on the FDR during at least one of these USO events.


    The USS Franklin Delanore Roosevelt aircraft carrier was the first naval ship to carry nuclear weapons . For this reason, many say the USS FDR was also a magnet for USO sitings. With multiple sitings with multiple reliable eye witnesses, these cases become hard to debunk..

    More on UFO/USO sightings aboard the USS Franklin Delanore Roosevelt:

    SpaceVisitor's post - 16th down:
    USO Research http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread440363/pg5

    More on Mainbrace Sightings Sept 1952:

    "It was these sightings, I was told by an RAF exchange intelligence officer in the Pentagon, that caused the RAF to officially recognize the UFO."

    Captain Edward J. Ruppelt -Chief of Project Blue Book

    Captain Ruppelt's account:


    More on UFOs and the USS FDR:
    "One other such sighting --- now quite famous --- had been on September 20, 1952, when the F.D. Roosevelt was taking part in "Operation Mainbrace" with the NATO fleets, in the English Channel and North Sea. Three photographs of the UFO, a fast-flying disc, were taken at the time, by a journalist named Wallace Litwin who was aboard our carrier. The disc was following the NATO ships. Those who saw the disc were numerous. And there were also many other UFO sightings in Western Europe on that same day during the NATO exercise. One of these sightings was of a flying disc, seemingly metallic, at 7.30 pm over the most important military airfield in Denmark."

    "In the course of my enquiries, I discovered evidence of at least three and probably more, other UFO sightings from my carrier. One, in 1953, had been observed by the bridge watch and picked up on the Commander-in-Chief’s radar. "

    "In 1956 there came another sighting, when the ship was anchored in the harbour at Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and UFOs were seen by many of the crew, including officers. I learned that one of the witnesses drew sketches of the UFOs. The sketches were sent to the U.S. Department of Defence, and the witness was warned that he "should tell nobody about it for twenty years."

    "In that same year, 1956, came yet another sighting - by a Chief Warrant Officer, and it was also registered on the radar of the Commander-in-Chief. The radar operators said the UFO vanished off their ‘scope’ after only two or three sweeps. And I also know that there were more cases yet".

    "But we can be sure that the Regulation JANAP 146 (E) will have prevented details of any of these cases getting onto the warship’s log-books. However I possess letters of testimony from a number of crew members."

    Official Reports 'missing':

    ..The same day, September 20, 1952, at Pitreavie, Scotland (according to an INS Press report) the RAF staff officers engaged on "Operation Mainbrace" held an enquiry into this UFO sighting, and at the same time they investigated another report that ten men in an RAF bombing plane had been followed, on the same day, by a circular silver object while they were flying over Yorkshire.

    In Britain it is claimed today that all the official RAF Intelligence reports on "Operation Mainbrace" are now "missing".
    The British Public Records Office is said to hold only a very little material on "Mainbrace", and even that is classified for 50 years.

    Larry Bryant of CAUS (Citizens Against UFO Secrecy) also wrote, on July 27, 1980, to the Chief of Naval Operations, Navy Dept, Washington, D.C., and he too received no satisfaction.

    Books references:

    1. Aimé Michel: The Truth About Flying Saucers. (Translation, American edition, Criterion, New York, 1956).

    2. Dr. Jacques Vallée: Anatomy of a Phenomenon (1965).

    3. Timothy Good: UFO Report, 1992 (published by Sidgwick and Jackson, London).


    Full text of Newpaper report - "FLYING SAUCER" JOINS IN "MAINBRACE"

  11. #56


    Some very intriguing reports of UFOs flying into (and out of) the Catalina Channel off the California coast - found at 3:10.

  12. #57

  13. #58


    New witness saw triangle UFO 'rise out of the ocean'

    A new witness came forward April 13, 2011, from a North Carolina case with multiple witnesses involving lights seen over Wrightsville Beach on June 22, 2010, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

    The new witness discovered two MUFON reports from the same location and date/time and decided to file a report - MUFON Case # 28655 http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/manage_s...35651302730521

    The witness refers to MUFON Case # 23924 and MUFON Case # 24031.


    "In both cases, the yacht club members and the couple, they were both further away then I was," the witness stated. "The yacht club is about a mile from the pier, and the pier is a few hundred yards away from where I was."

    While the original witnesses saw lights in a triangle formation, this witness at a closer location saw something different.

    "I was out for a run on the beach and I saw a triangular object rise out of the ocean maybe 150-200 feet away from my spot on the beach. I was scared so I did not approach. It was a pretty dark night, but some stars were out. I could tell it was a solid object because when they orange/red lights in a triangular pattern rose from the water, the space in between the lights blocked out the stars behind it, indicating to me it was a solid object."

    The witness described the object's movements.

    "The object hovered about 50 feet above the water for maybe 10-15 seconds, and then shot off horizontally, then upwards from a dead-stand-still to incredible speeds with no sounds of engine thrust."

    Further down the beach, the witness saw the lights a second time. Then 10 minutes later, "fighter jets began to fly overhead and I could hear at least one helicopter."

    In the first report of this case made on June 24, 2010, in MUFON Case # 23924, the witnesses include nine guests at a beach house where they first saw a ball of "reddish orange light blinking erratically, silently in the distance over the ocean."

    "A small white light appeared out of nowhere, close to the object, then they disappeared," the reporting witness stated. "Then about 2 minutes later, it reappeared and we saw it divide instantaneously into nine orbs, assembled into a horizontal V formation, after which it disappeared in a couple of seconds."

    The group members all agreed the objects were not manmade.

    "The movement was too fluid, and the speed at which it divided was extremely fast and yet controlled. The sighting was at 9:35 p.m., and then at 9:37 p.m."

    This group also reported a military presence afterwards.

    "Shortly afterwards, we saw helicopters descending on the area over the ocean where we witnessed it. At around 11:45 p.m., two fighter jets flew by, parallel to the coast. Why were they flying so close to a residential beach town?"

    In the second report of this case made on June 29, 2010, in MUFON Case # 24031, a couple walking along the beach also report strange lights.

    "A red light would go very fast (I mean REALLY fast) horizontally over the ocean, and then just disappear," the reporting witness stated. "There was a group of some other people also walking on the beach in the surf, and they also stopped and watched the light. After a while, my husband and I said maybe it was military, so we kept walking. But the strangest lights happened about ten minutes later. A red light shot across the sky, divided into multiple lights that went really fast and abruptly stopped in the air and hovered in a formation. They abruptly disappeared. It was very, very strange. I have never seen anything like it."

    This couple also saw evidence of a military presence.

    "We also saw the two fighter jets about 10-15 minutes later. We just assumed that the lights had something to do with them, but again, the lights did not act like normal missiles. I don't know how to explain them."

    There is a fourth North Carolina MUFON case that may be related - Case # 24136 - that was filed on July 4, 2010, although the exact beach is not mentioned in the public portion of the report.

    "Family members and I were on vacation on Carolina beach. We were on the beach in the evening, and noticed this orange light out over the ocean. The light would appear, and go out, come back, then two or three would appear. After approximately 20 minutes the sphere broke off into 9 or 10 different spheres. The spheres all vanished, and we didn't see anything else. This event was seen by six adults and four children. We were all amazed and had never seen anything like it. We thought we were the only ones who had seen these lights before a family friend told us about the reports at MUFON. We tried to take pictures but no luck."

    Wrightsville Beach is a town in New Hanover County, NC, population 2,593.

    North Carolina is a current UFO ALERT 5 rating, with a low number of UFO sightings nationally. North Carolina had 8 UFO reports in March 2011 - while California had 45 sightings, the highest reporting state in the nation.

    You can read more details about other recently reported cases at the UFO Examiner home page. The most up-to-date UFO information can be heard at web radio show UFO Traffic Report every Wednesday, 9 - 10:30 p.m. EST, which includes a UFO Witness Testimony Program segment, and an update of the UFO ALERT national rating system. Past shows are available at the Archive page.

    Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If North Carolina MUFON State Director Marie Malzahn investigates and reports back on these cases, I will release an update. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.

  14. #59


    Dan Willis is one of the Disclosure Project's twenty Top Secret military witnesses that testified at the National Press Club in Washington DC in 2001 in front of every major media, an event that should have changed the world but was manipulated by a controlled media. He explains the history of how a secret government operating illegally within our National Security system has maintained control of the media and secrecy for over 50 years. He served in the US Navy as a high speed code operator at the Naval Communication Station in San Francisco as well as combat action in Vietnam. An ex-radio broadcast engineer and ABC newsman, Dan has taken a keen interest in how the media has withheld disclosure of the full message to the public, a message based on the hundreds of credible military and intelligence witness testimonies.

  15. #60


    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
    everything i have seen so far has been photoshoped, man mad objects or stupidity

    but this one ......perhaps underwater volcanic activity someone compile the fault data with this lake
    I think that people who do no real research or follow up on links ect from people who do tend to forget or ignore the other side of this enigma and that is the hundreds of credible military and intelligence witness testimonies, regarding unknowns either emerging,entering or underwater;

    Most people who cry fake, photo-shop ect are probably not in most cases aware of ALL the genuine unexplained cases of USO"s that have had the military intelligences at a loss to explain; Premature,(crying fake ect,), ejaculations are usually from those who have no patience or mind set to perceive that ALL data from the hundreds of cases involving not only civilian cases but military ones also contain witness testimonies too and that easily manipulated photos are not the only evidence;

    That there are photo-shopped and manipulated CGI fakes out there too is evident and these are the ones the debunkker's will seize upon to discredit all possible unknown sightings or reports of USO"s; The military cases involving testimonies are on a completely different level and perception than easily recognized manipulated fakesigging deeper and looking into the older cases from the military with the testimonies that some contain brings in another level of perception and reality that there are and have been genuine unknowns ,(USOs),in the oceans of this world;

    Eight Coastguards witness flying disc - Officials ordered them to keep quiet;

    Eight British coastguardsmen watched a huge shining cone hovering over a coastal town for more than an hour.A plane flew around it, and one of the men made sketches of it.Officials Order Them to Keep Quiet;


    This object/unknown was also tract on radar too;

    Volume IV, Number 1, May-June 1967, page 8.
    British Radar/Visual Case;

    A huge, cone-shaped UFO that slowly revolved, hovered for more than an hour, and shot away as an airplane approached was seen by members of Her Majesty's Coast Guard and others at Brixham, Devon, England at 11:25 a. m., April [1967]

    Coast Guardsman Brian F. Jenkins stated in his report to NICAP member J. A. Hennessey that the object was seen stationary at approximately 15,000 feet. It slowly drifted to the northwest during the next 80 minutes. It was slowly revolving, revealing a door like structure on its side as it did so.There was a curtain-like structure' at its bottom that changed shape during the flight.

    At 12:40,' Jenkins stated, "an aircraft with a thick vapor trail approached the object from the northeast, flew above it and passed it, then turned and dived and approached the object from below, slowing down . . . until the vapor trail faded, and the aircraft was lost from sight. A few minutes later the object was lost in a cloud."

    The UFO disappeared at an estimated 22,000 feet altitude.
    According to May 21st edition of the London Sunday Express, an undetermined number of people along the Devon coast saw the UFO. Within minutes, the Royal Air Force submitted an account to the Ministry of Defense, who at first denied they had received any report, but then said that they did receive a report, but somehow it was not logged.

    The object was also reported tracked on radar, according to a senior RAF controller at Plymouth.
    At the same time as the sighting, an air vice marshall was visiting the Brixham Coast Guard station.

    "We raised the subject [of the sighting] with his staff who remarked that they had never seen anything like it before," Jenkins remarked after they had seen his detailed drawing of the object.

    link; http://www.project1947.com/shg/hennessey/ufoinv4-1.htm

    There many more cases involving either credible or military witnesses like the above

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts