once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black Men - White Women

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default Black Men - White Women

A house divided can not stand, that's why the black family structure is weakened/destroyed and the kids are left as prey.

black women and black men unite are a team.

Black men and women bickering and acting like rivals when we should be on the same team orchestrating our own master plans to help lift us out of this hell and destruction we're in. You'll never be equal to your master if you keep acting like their slave...

also the same can be said of black women sunny

Iman
    Venus Williams
    Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 01-17-2011 at 05:12 PM.

this situation is much much deeper than it appears to be

the words i have for this will get me called paranoid,crazy,and irrational

my overall view on this is that allot of these men had no choice -

let's think about why i would say this

then yall can go on to call all the crazy names yall want

we have to realize that we are at war

and we are in our enemies base,serving him, and not realizing that we are at war

we wanna look like him, talk like him, and we want our women to look like his, so that we can feel accepted by our enemies, and be accepted by our own people - it's unacceptable to be unorthodox and against the grain - those of us that do this are ostracized by our own,left out, and beat up, so that we can go crazy and do something that will justify them imprisoning, and killing us

we have to stop trying so hard to live the american dream and wake up

those who are living that dream are in a box on the stove under high surveillance and under serious control - those of us who have less influence and spending power are not as tied up - negroes with big money have bigger ropes around their necks - and we claw at each other in order to get one around our necks

massa done made so much money now that even

his slaves got golden ropes around their necks

our enemies image and culture has to be thrown in the garbage completely

they tarnished the reputation of all of our heroes

media paints the picture as well we been taught through media and images to hate the melanin in other skin

Why don't you guys fuck?
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

In terms of attitude and just behaving like an over all lady, non-black women are known for that. Do you want to come home to bullshit?

are you saying that black women are bullshit ?

black women are destroyed and so is her man and this is the point

how do you expect a destroyed people to act ?

since our women are destroyed and are considered "bullshit", should we leave them for the daughters of the men who destroyed us ?

should the black women who are dealing with "bullshit" ass niggas who won't work, and who are eating up all the babies cereal in the house, go after white men, or should they just find someone else suitable for them ?

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post

should the black women who are dealing with "bullshit" ass niggas who won't work, and who are eating up all the babies cereal in the house, go after white men, or should they just find someone else suitable for them ?
    This is what I'm talking about! Black women EXPECT black men to behave like boys and that's what black women want!

Let's be honest here, Sunny! Let's throw it all on the table!

Who's running the African-American house holds? Black women are. Who's usually the bread winner? Black women are. They want to be in power. They hate black men who are intelligent and financially stable. Why? Because it's uncommon to encounter a black man who is smart and has his own.

Roll reversal has destroyed the black community and the problem is getting WORST! Women aren't made to be the leaders in the family, men are because it's our responsibility as men to lead and take care of ours.

As a result of decades of mental abuse, raising kids as a single parent, paying the bills, black women....expect black men to be failures from birth, which is why most black mothers treat their sons like idiots because they HATE the child's father. If the boy is smart, the mother will definitely mistreat her son and hate him because an intelligent black man is a useless human being while she'll raise her daughter to be mentally dependent and financially stable.

To sum it all up, black women don't expect much from us black men because "niggas ain't shit". If we aren't shit, why should we treat them like queens?

PRODIGAL SUN

What do y'all think is the solution to this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    This is what I'm talking about! Black women EXPECT black men to behave like boys and that's what black women want!
    good build

i don't see it this way - they want Gods, but they are getting boys and they are treating them accordingly -

Let's be honest here, Sunny! Let's throw it all on the table!

Who's running the African-American house holds? Black women are. Who's usually the bread winner? Black women are. They want to be in power. They hate black men who are intelligent and financially stable. Why? Because it's uncommon to encounter a black man who is smart and has his own.
    they are not really running the home - section 8 and EBT are - and when section 8 comes around to so called inspect their propertys living conditions, the woman has to put her man out cause his name isn't in the records - he has to hide

Roll reversal has destroyed the black community and the problem is getting WORST! Women aren't made to be the leaders in the family, men are because it's our responsibility as men to lead and take care of ours.
    things are not the way they used to be - who we were back then isn't who we are today - maybe women have evolved to be something else

As a result of decades of mental abuse, raising kids as a single parent, paying the bills, black women....expect black men to be failures from birth, which is why most black mothers treat their sons like idiots because they HATE the child's father. If the boy is smart, the mother will definitely mistreat her son and hate him because an intelligent black man is a useless human being while she'll raise her daughter to be mentally dependent and financially stable.
    black women will not give you love unless you have in your pocket pictures of their wigged masters in them - this is how we are measured - and our faces do not match the faces on those pictures - those pictures feed them, those images is who they mold themselves after - because the faces on those pictures are feeding them - remove that image totally and feed her, and she'll love you -

To sum it all up, black women don't expect much from us black men because "niggas ain't shit". If we aren't shit, why should we treat them like queens?

black men gain a certain status in america that makes them feel important and worthy - this is a false status - and with this they feel entitled to be treated with love and respect - all you have is more of their masters pictures in your pocket - but you own no part of the land you stand on - and you have to submit to people who look like the people on those pictures that are in your pockets - so you do gain some spending power - but you have no real power - and she submits to real power - we have the illusion of possessing real power -

Quote Originally Posted by DeeBlock View Post
    What do y'all think is the solution to this problem?

the men has to get their own in order to be respected - we speak the language of our abusers - and live out in his culture - she follows him not us - we have to totally abandon the culture, and burn the image of her present masters in front of her - black men as a collective will always be looked at as less than until we do this - you can make a million dollars and still get treated like a boy - none of them pictures in your pocket look like you -

i don't see it this way - they want Gods, but they are getting boys and they are treating them accordingly -
    Do you honestly believe that black women can handle such a man, that's only if he exists? In my opinion, I don't think that the two of them would get along properly. From my observations, black women have trouble maintaining a relationship with a stable black man. However, if that black man were white, she would love him. Why? Because in her eyes, he's pure.

they are not really running the home - section 8 and EBT are - and when section 8 comes around to so called inspect their propertys living conditions, the woman has to put her man out cause his name isn't in the records - he has to hide
    Well, she is still the bread winner in the household, regardless how she is obtaining her money. It's a damn shame that kids have to be raised in an environment where their own damn fathers are treated like boys and not respected. This is the price of role reversal!

black women will not give you love unless you have in your pocket pictures of their wigged masters in them - this is how we are measured - and our faces do not match the faces on those pictures - those pictures feed them, those images is who they mold themselves after - because the faces on those pictures are feeding them - remove that image totally and feed her, and she'll love you
    Aren't all races of women like this? A woman's natural is to be attracted to money and power, while men are attracted to youth and beauty. It's the laws of attraction and there's nothing anyone can do about it. We are going to have to accept it.

I do agree with you. I remember in high school, the idiots who had money were the popular ones while the smart ones who didn't wear the best clothes were looked at as bitches weren't even talked too because of money.

It's interesting to know that some of the chicks I attended high school with now have kids but no man. The men who got them pregnant are the very ones they chased after in high school because they were "thugs". These are the same men who are now BUMS with no education and no real male guidance. They're just boys. Wow!

black men gain a certain status in america that makes them feel important and worthy - this is a false status - and with this they feel entitled to be treated with love and respect - all you have is more of their masters pictures in your pocket - but you own no part of the land you stand on - and you have to submit to people who look like the people on those pictures that are in your pockets - so you do gain some spending power - but you have no real power - and she submits to real power - we have the illusion of possessing real power
    True. I guess if one truly feels that way, just don't get caught up in crap that life brings to you. It's all about money. Love doesn't exist anymore.

the men has to get their own in order to be respected - we speak the language of our abusers - and live out in his culture - she follows him not us - we have to totally abandon the culture, and burn the image of her present masters in front of her - black men as a collective will always be looked at as less than until we do this - you can make a million dollars and still get treated like a boy - none of them pictures in your pocket look like you -
    Just KNOW who your REAL friends are. The problem with famous black men marrying non-black women is that they don't know if the woman his with loves HIM or HIS MONEY. These people get themselves caught up in the fame and fortune but when it's all gone, friends who they thought were friends disappear. It happens ALL the time. You have to know who your REAL friends are. Unfortunately, most people cannot distinguish b/w a real friend and a fake. It's extremely difficult!
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 01-20-2011 at 12:33 PM.

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

to me , it doesnt realy matter kuz the colours we are born with thiese dayz are not real this has to do with spirit and the colours of spirit wich are the real colourz, also its soul that chooses body not ego, the hole point is to merge with soul so soul can bring u to the creator soul is energy life force enrgy colours/sparks like green is pink and pink is green aura colourz, when to vehiclez merge this got old history in past lives soul directing dem to meet and to learn about the life experience. I also started to read this book from pro.York called Black devils , great stuff and it makes so much sence of the Lie they keep feedings especially U.S. with that american dream :ILLUSION. the kingdom is your Body the dream is the experience of this body, indeed time to wake up !!!!! and build a mother Earth of equality and harmony. this can only be done when we let go of our ego and the world it created .
    ICHI
    yo tere are no friends or enemyz only brothers and sisterz and if they act devilish make em feel like that so that they can look within and see how wrong they are, if this doesnt work let em go and go your own way.
    Last edited by pro.Graveface; 01-20-2011 at 12:42 PM.
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

Do you honestly believe that black women can handle such a man, that's only if he exists?

the question should be can a man like that handle the next level and phase that his woman will put him through - the struggle never stops cause she is never satisfied - and this is a good thing - this friction brings birth

In my opinion, I don't think that the two of them would get along properly. From my observations, black women have trouble maintaining a relationship with a stable black man. However, if that black man were white, she would love him. Why? Because in her eyes, he's pure.
    what i'm saying is that our idea of stability is an illusion -

Well, she is still the bread winner in the household, regardless how she is obtaining her money. It's a damn shame that kids have to be raised in an environment where their own damn fathers are treated like boys and not respected. This is the price of role reversal!

she usually uses men to pay these bills in her home that is really section 8s house - understood ?

he falls short, so she gets a few other men to help out - one for the light bill,one for the rent and so on - she's not really winning bread, she's giving head

Aren't all races of women like this? A woman's natural is to be attracted to money and power, while men are attracted to youth and beauty. It's the laws of attraction and there's nothing anyone can do about it. We are going to have to accept it.
    yeah - but the way our women go about it is an indication that this natural desire has been corrupted

I do agree with you. I remember in high school, the idiots who had money were the popular ones while the smart ones who didn't wear the best clothes were looked at as bitches weren't even talked too because of money.

money is the man - not the man

It's interesting to know that some of the chicks I attended high school with now have kids but no man. The men who got them pregnant are the very ones they chased after in high school because they were "thugs". These are the same men who are now BUMS with no education and no real male guidance. They're just boys. Wow!
    the ones they chose weren't the right ones for them and neither were the others dudes who had no money

True. I guess if one truly feels that way, just don't get caught up in crap that life brings to you. It's all about money. Love doesn't exist anymore.

what is love ?

Just KNOW who your REAL friends are. The problem with famous black men marrying non-black women is that they don't know if the woman his with loves HIM or HIS MONEY. These people get themselves caught up in the fame and fortune but when it's all gone, friends who they thought were friends disappear. It happens ALL the time. You have to know who your REAL friends are. Unfortunately, most people cannot distinguish b/w a real friend and a fake. It's extremely difficult!
    what is a friend

someone who tells me the truth about my self to my face despite how i take it, or someone who will act friendly and behave pleasantly in order to get something out of you ?

an enemy won't let you know when you are in the wrong
    they'll tell everyone around you how wrong you are in order to get the community to go against you, while "acting" friendly.

we push those who make us do pushups away and befriend the doctor who would rather get paid to replace your arms with prosthetic

this situation is much much deeper than it appears to be

the words i have for this will get me called paranoid,crazy,and irrational

my overall view on this is that allot of these men had no choice -

let's think about why i would say this

then yall can go on to call all the crazy names yall want

we have to realize that we are at war

and we are in our enemies base,serving him, and not realizing that we are at war

we wanna look like him, talk like him, and we want our women to look like his, so that we can feel accepted by our enemies, and be accepted by our own people - it's unacceptable to be unorthodox and against the grain - those of us that do this are ostracized by our own,left out, and beat up, so that we can go crazy and do something that will justify them imprisoning, and killing us

A man should have a really good reason to bail out on his kids. 99% of the time there isn't one.